Chapter 26

My Angel of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk had forgotten about his displeasure at Kyuhyun with the show they did after being subjected to an excited Kyuhyun but he remembered again when he woke up the next morning finding himself wrapped around Kyuhyun’s arms as the latter had refused point blank last night to go sleep in his own bed. Eunhyuk liked waking up like this; it made him feel butterflies in his tummy. He pouted as he looked at the features of the man lying in bed with him.

‘He flirted’

‘Does that mean he cheated?’

‘He looks old’

‘He is cute though….and handsome…WAAAH what am I thinking? Eunhyuk buried in face in his hands, not realizing that he had woken up Kyuhyun in the process.

 

“Eunhyukkie?” Eunhyuk heard a y sleepy voice belonging to Kyuhyun call out to him and he thought he would die very soon if his heart behaved like this every single time. He peeked from between the fingers covering his eyes and saw a pair of half open eyes looking at him in amusement. “What are you doing?”

 

“Nothing?” Kyuhyun laughed at Eunhyuk, trying to bury his face in the pillow while he pulled the blanket up to cocoon himself, again asking the question that he has probably asked himself a million times already. ‘Why is he SO cute!!!!! My god I’m fanboying! What has he done to me?!!’

 

Eunhyuk heard Kyuhyun call him but feeling embarrassed and shy he buried himself further into the blanket. All of a sudden he felt a pull, his hands reaching out to hold on to the edges of the quilt but he was a second too late and he found himself looking into the dark brown eyes belonging to Kyuhyun, with his warm breath ghosting across his cheek. That’s when Eunhyuk realized that they were just merely centimeters apart, blushing again at the close proximity.

 

Kyuhyun POV

‘Looks like a strawberry…so cute and delicious’, Kyuhyun thought to himself as he saw the bright red blushing face of Eunhyuk against the contrast of the white sheets.

END POV

 

Kyuhyun leaned down, closing the distance between the two and saw Eunhyuk’s eyes widen slightly, “What are you doing?”

 

“I’m going to give you a good morning kiss,” Kyuhyun replied onto Eunhyuk’s lips before closing his own eyes, concentrating on the feel of the soft silky lips that had him dreaming wonderful stuff all night long.

 

The kiss was just getting passionate as Eunhyuk now had his hands wrapped around Kyuhyun’s back, fingers clutching at the t-shirt he was wearing and Kyuhyun had his arms around the slightly lithe minx when the doorbell to the room rang. Kyuhyun decided to ignore it, on Eunhyuk’s lower lip and then running hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter