The Art Of Forgeting

Chasing You

I flipped through my photo album, looking back at the memories I had with Howon. I really wish I could back time. I shook my head, no, its time to move on.

Pushing aside the photo album I got up on my knees and packed my room. I sighed, this 'Forgeting Him' was so tedious. It was beyond me.

I stood up and grabbed my messenger bag, I can't do this anymore.

I dashed out of my house and rushed to the nearest pub.

***

The loud music was blaring in my ears, the sound of basses resounding. Oblivious to my surroundings, I grabbed a cup of light alcohol and drank it up. I need more. I reached for another cup and finished it within seconds.

I got up and wobbled to the toilet, being half drunk only after 2 cups. Struggling to walk upright, I leaned against the wall for support as I neared the toilet.

Yes, I'm in. I shut the door tight.

***

I slid back into my seat, glad that's over. I picked up my glass of drink and drank a big gulp of it. I stood up and walked out of the place, enough for now. 

After coming out of the pub, I looked around and contemplated to use the shortcut. It was a alley that would lead me to my house in exactly 5 minutes. Tsk, what could happen.

Hiding my hands in my pocket, I brisk walked through the silent alley.

TWISH TWISH TWISH

Turning back, I looked into the looming darkness, no one. I give a sigh of relief and continue walking. Suddenly I felt a black spot appearing at the top left corner of my eye. Pressing my hand against my head, I felt it pounding heavily. My footsteps started to become wobbly, I leaned onto the cold wall for support. What? Was it too much alcohol?

Then in front of me, a figure appeared, I could barely see what was happening but I felt its hands on my shouler and it shoved me against the brick wall. In between, I heard its murmurs, "You're pretty, guess you didn't see what I placed in your drink..."

My vision switching from blurry to clear, I could hardly focus on anything. I felt myself all limp and weak, I had no energy to fight back. This is it. Its the end of me.

I closed my eyes in denial and imagined the worst.

***

"Don't touch her, you piece of dirt!" A voice shocked me.

I struggled to identify this mysterious person, the pixelated image started to form. Youngjae, my god.

Everything was in a mess and a flurry. In the midst, I could see Youngjae hurling several punched onto the ert. And within several minutes, the fight is over.

A surg of energy escapes my body and I collaspe, knees first, on to the concrete ground. 

"Gwaenchanha? Why did you go drinking? What if you really got , silly?" Youngjae picks me up bridal-style and carries me towards my home.

***

A/N: 

double chappie update, hope you guys enjoyed it~ because i had a hard time trying to picture the scene and put it into words. :<
so yes, please wait anxiously for the next chappie!