Death, The Second Adventure To Life

Chasing You

"My condolences, Mrs Lee. I... I-" I burst out in tears just halfway through my sentence, my brother places his hand on my shoulder and pats it.

"Thank you for your presence Jiyong and Yongguk, we really appreciate and I know Howon appreciates it as well."

My brother passes a basket of fruits to the weeping Mrs Lee, she hides her tears and forces a grateful smile while accepting the basket. "Thank you so much, for caring for Howon when he was alive. Especially you Jiyong, helping him dress his wounds whenever her got into a fight."

I winced as I recalled those memories, and forced out a 'Welcome' from my mouth.

"Well, get some refreshments, both of you and I'm sure Howon wishes to see you siblings for the last time." I nodded slightly and took a step back. Then me and Yongguk bowed respectfully to her and walked deeper into the temple.

As I stepped into the sanctuary of the temple, an eerie atmosphere settled on me. I looked up and saw a coffin lying in the center of the room. I took another few more steps closer to the coffin and as soon as I could see Howon inside, my tears fell uncontrollably. I cupped my hands towards my mouth to muffle the sound of my cries, it was not working.

Yongguk wraps me in his arms, placing his hand on my head, he it and tells me not to be sad. How can I not be sad?

None of you know how much pain I'm going through. No one knows how much I loved him. No one! No one!

***

A/N: my fingers got itchy so I couldnt help but release the first chapter. actually its not a chapter but a foreword (kind of) well still I hope you enjoyed it. /sniffles/ Hoya dies. No!! But anyways this is only the start of the story, muahaha! So please look forward to the next chapter~ :)