A Bike Ride For The Siblings (2)

Chasing You

"Okay, one, two, three! NOOOOOOO! Riding with you is never fun Yongguk!" This was the millionth time you guys had tried to start riding the double seater bicycle. Unfortunately for the both of you, the bicycle had barely budged an inch.

Yongguk had insisted that you guys had a meaningful bonding time, and of all things he had chosen riding in the park. He knew that he would never get anywhere with a bicycle, still he had stood firm in his choice. Now, I shook my head from side to side, great choice.

It had been already an hour ever since you had rented the double seater bike, and now it was almost time to return the bicycle.

"Sorry Mr,  I'm afraid that you have to return the bicycle because your rental time is over now..." the shop attendant tried as hard as she could to refrain from laughing at my hopeless brother.

Yongguk hastily got off the bike, followed by me. I saw him fumbling with his wallet. "Uhm, I'll rent it for another hour-"

"Nope, we're returning it now, thank you." my hands grabbed the bike, I dragged it away from Yongguk's side and returned it back to the attendant. My brother whined and whimpered, he begs and uses aegyo to persuade me to do otherwise, I quickly cut him off. "No! Yongguk, your aegyo doesn't work on me!"

Childish Yongguk pouted his lips, suddenly his face lights up, "I know where we can go now!"

***

Yongguk gives a hard shove from my back, "Go on, go in!"

I screamed in fright, "NO! Please I don't want to get wet!"

Before I could utter another word, Yongguk lugs me into the water park by my waist. Water sprouts wet me all over, soon, I was already soaked to the bone. 

I scooped up a palm full of water and splashed it at my brother, he gives me the do-you-know-what-you-just-did face. Without another word, he savagely drags my wrists towards the largest water sprout. I shrieked as the ice cold water shot up around me, it was freaking cold!

"Yong- *sputters*-guk, sta- *sputters*- stop!" Yongguk quickly cuts his childish behaviour and pulls me out of the icy water fountain, I quickly retaliate by pushing him into a puddle next to the water sprout.

He stares coldly at me, "You did not! Come here, you pesky little sister!" In a flash, he gets up on his feet and starts to chase me all over. My reflexes pushes me to run around, in just less than a minute we were running around like little children.

***

"Stop," raising up my arms, I tried to block Yongguk's heartless water splashes, "enough!"

"Okay, little miss." he drops the palm full of water he was holding on and settles beside me on the curb. "Honestly Jiyong, what do you think of Youngjae? I think it's time you let Howon go, whether you guys had mutual feelings or not because liking him more now would never bring him back."

In a mono toned voice, I answered back, "You're not me, you would never understand... I may be able to get used to Youngjae but I will never be able to forget Howon."

"But I am sure he would never want you to torture yourself because of him," he shifts his hand and places it on top of mine, "I do not want you to suffer anymore either..."

My gaze shifts towards the floor, Yongguk was right. A change may be good.

***

A/N:

yes guys i have heard you cries, so what i have decided is that i will end this in the next chapter. sorry guys for such an abrupt ending! /bows/ but it beats having to drag this story and never being able to finish it :)

it will be a short chapter for the ending :(

see you guys soon! :D