Chapter 2

The Chase

Ye Ji slammed her locker shut for the day. Her backpack was slung around her sholder and her phone was put into her pocket.

Just like any other day, there was yelling throughout the halls of Seoul High. People in the same blue and white uniform were running through the halls, throwing things at eachother and laughing at everything they heard.

When she first came to high school, she was in compelete awe at how the kids treated each other and the school itself. But now, she was used to it, and was loud sometimes too. It didn't help her that it was the start of the school year and there were tests assigned already for next week. Of course people were complaining, including her best friends.

"Ye Ji!" Hyosung wrapped her arm around Ye Ji's shoulder with a gummy smile.

"Hey!" Ye Ji smiled back. Hyosung was the definition of silly. She smiled whenever she could and she was so outgoing. Her blonde hair was always in a cute hairstyle, making the rest of the girls in the class jealous whenever they saw her. But she was also very embarrassing and funny. "Hi, Jieun." She waved to the girl at her other side.

Jieun, on the other hand, was a total sweetheart. She was nice to everyone, and she had the best manners out of the whole school. So, whenever Jieun went over to Ye Ji's house, she would always got on her brothers on how they ate, played, talked, breathed.. She was ready to take the throne any day now.

"Hello, Ye Ji. How are you?" Jieun shyly smiled.

"All right I guess. Not the best." Ye Ji answered with a shrug.

"Ya, ya, ya." Hyosung poked Ye Ji's side. "So? Did you have any classes with anyone special?" she asked, eyeing a freshman to open the door for them all. Jieun shot her a look, but proceeded, thanking the small girl in the process.

"I have no idea what you mean." Ye Ji blinked. "Why? Did you?"

"I though you'd never ask! I did! He was so hot too! Jeez, Chanyeol is so.. I can't even explain it. His face looks like a flipping baby, but then he opens his mouth and.." She jumped, causing Ye Ji to also. "It's like he can make earthquakes just by yelling, it's so low." She lowered her tone in the process.

Yeji rolled her eyes. "I bet."

"Move it." a voice commanded, pushing Hyosung off of Yeji.

"I gotta take noona to the car or else Youngjae hyung is going to get angry again." Zelo rested his head on Yeji's shoulder.

Hyosung glared. "I just started talking!" She complained and pointed her finger in Zelo's face. "Why don't you tell Youngjae to just shove that car up his-"

"Hyosung!" Jieun scolded with a death glare.

Hyosung just put down her finger and looked away. "This kid..."

"Alright, alright." Yeji gave up. "I'll message you guys later then." She smiled at Jieun, who smiled back, and Hyosung who just kept pouting.

Zelo pulled his sister down the lot.

"So, Zelo-ah, how was your first day of high school?" Yeji messed up his hair, which got harder for her over the years because of how tall he had gotten.

He shrugged. "It was okay, but all these weird girls kept looking at me in class." his eyebrows knit together. "Ottoke, noona?"

"Just ignore them. I think that's what happened to Daehyun too." She let out a breath. "Anyway, why would Youngjae get mad? Does he have another date with his computer or something?" they both snickered.

"I heard that!" Youngjae glared, as he exaggerated pushing up his glasses. "I have a project due anyway. I need to get started or else it'll be late."

Yeji looked at him with a straight face. "When's it due?"

"Two months." He answered. Noticing, Yeji and Zelo's slit eyes, he defended himself. "I-I mean, it's the midterm project, but come on! I might as well start now! I'm a senior, I gotta be serious." He nodded, as if reassuring himself.

A hand made contact with the back of Youngjae's head. "You nerd, I'm a senior too! You gotta focus on more important things!"

"Like what? Video games? You'll never get anywhere in life with that." Youngjae countered.

Yeji coughed and smiled. "Hey, Daehyun oppa."

Daehyun looked over and his face automatically got brighter. "Hello, my little Yeji dongsaeng. How was your first day back? Do I need to kick and guy's asses today?" He cooed, pinching her cheeks. Daehyun was only like this with Yeji, all cutesy and stuff. Even BAP knew he was just a big softie. But the rest of the school just thought he was cold and mysterious, because he didn't talk to them.

She pushed his hands away, pursing her lips. "No, we're good for today."

"Can we just go home? Please?" Youngjae begged Daehyun, since he had the keys.

Daehyun rolled his eyes and finally pulled the keys from his pants pocket. "Fine." He unlocked the car and sat down in the driver's seat.

"Shotgun!" Zelo and Youngjae both called at the same time. They both glared at eachother and started fighting over who should get the seat.

"But I'm taller!"

"Yeah, well, I'm older!"

"I called shotgun first!"

"No, I did!"

Yeji sighed, opened the passenger door, and strapped in herself, closing the door. She rolled down the window. "Ya! You guys getting in?" She gave them a look and rolled it back up.

Zelo pouted, bumping shoulders with Youngjae, who bumped him back harder.

 

 

 

~1st Chapter is officially done!!

tumblr_lmjjs1Mt1q1qgt5uc.gif Whoop whoop!