Chapter 18

The Chase

Youngjae pulled the car into an empty spot and everyone got out. They had all offered to go with Yeji just to teach that guy a lesson. Well, Daehyun was there for the food, but still.

"We just dancing in the store, no one can stop me, when I reach the door..." He sang a catchy tune while skipping by himself through the sliding glass doors. (Yes, it's Dancing in the Rain:D ).

"See? They're looking at us already!" Zelo cringed near Yeji.

Youngjae glanced over at Daehyun who was still skipping his heart out. "That's because he's done that every single time. You'd think he had an attention disorder or something."

"So where was this guy again?" Yeji asked. She went up to customer services. "Excuse me." She spoke up. "Is there a Yoseob that's working right now?"

The young lady smacked her gum and checked a sheet of paper. "He's on his break right now."

"When will he be back?"

"Why do you care?" She eyed Yeji.

Zelo appeared behind her and slapped his hands on the counter, remembering what Daehyun said earlier. "Because hyung said he was a lying and cheating bast-"

"Whoa there, Junhong-ah.. Have you seen these flowers?" Youngjae slapped Zelo on the back with a stiff face and led him away.

"When will he be back?" Yeji asked again.

"In ten minutes." She answered suspiciously, then went back to reading her magazine like Yeji wasn't standing there.

Yeji bit her lip and returned to Youngjae and Zelo checking out the food. "Too bad we already had dinner." Zelo jutted out his bottom lip.

"Yah! Where are you going?!" Youngjae demanded.

Daehyun ran backwards towards the bakery section. "We're at the store! We might as well get something to eat!" He reasoned, turning around and running up and down aisles, whistling along the way. "What should we get? Meat? Ramen? Cake? Oh, cheesecake sounds really good right- Wha?!" He looked down at himself. Without looking where he was going, he had run into something. And in this case, they had soda. Daehyun glared up and almost fell taking a step back. "You-"

Yongguk stared at his drink, then at Daehyun, then his drink again. "Dammit. I gotta buy a new one now." He held out his hand. "Give me 500 won. Come on, pay up." He kicked Daehyun who was now on the ground.

"Hyung! I have it!" Jongup ran out from behind. He stopped in his tracks and smiled. "Ah, Daehyun hyung, what are you doing here?"

Daehyun cringed. "Please don't tell me Hi-"

"I know. You missed me. It happens to everyone." Himchan shrugged like it was an everyday thing to him. "Where's everyone else?"

"Oh god, no, NO!" Youngjae shrieked. "This can't be happening."

"Yeji! My little baby how are you?" Himchan ran up and messed up her hair.

"Hi oppa." She smiled back, letting Himchan lead her to the rest of the group.

Daehyun sighed at his clothes. "We're buying food because we're hungry." He answered. "Now what are you doing?"

"I'm hungry too." Yongguk said lifelessly. "We were out, so here we are."

Yeji furrowed her eyebrows. "What's his problem?"

"He lost his tigger."

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT." Yongguk scowled at the joyful Jongup. "One minute, he's there, the other, he's not!"

Himchan bumped him on the forehead. "You big bum. Don't ruin the mood."

"You stole it, didn't you?" Zelo innocently asked Himchan.

"Wah? No! That's absurd!" He scoffed. Yongguk just glared at him, as if out his soul with one look. Himchan looked away quickly. "It wasn't me. Oh look! Lemons! You like lemons right? Yes, that's right. Let's go." He changed the topic and pulled Zelo by his arm.

Yongguk didn't change expression. "First my movies, then my tigger. What's next?"

"I know!" Jongup raised his hand. "It's Ji-"

"You idiots coming or what?" Himchan yelled out for all to hear.

"He's gonna get kicked out or something." Youngjae facepalmed himself. At that exact moment, a lady from behind the seafood counter, yelling something and waving a stick.

Himchan looked at her, hit Zelo multiple times, then grabbed him and ran, the lady still chasing after him. "Let's go! No time to waste!" He zoomed past Yeji, grabbing her arm also.

Youngjae gaped. "Don't get us involved! Oh crap. Run!" He cried, running in the other direction from more employees.

"Hyung! Let's play tag too!" Jongup jumped up and down, running off on his own.

Yongguk stood there for a second and flared up. "YAH! KIM HIMCHAN!" He growled slowly and loudly, taking off.

"NO. WE'RE ON THE SAME TEAM." Himchan yelled back, now escaping someone else. Zelo was still following him clueless while Yeji was laughing her off by now, trying to keep up. These guys were something else.

Yongjae found them. "You think it's funny now! Just wait until the police- OH, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME-!" He was tackled to the ground by an officer a second later.

"Oh, Youngjae?" Daesung blinked, still holding onto Youngjae.

"Hyung?!" He gasped back.

"Youngjae, what's up?" Seungri waved, walking in with Taeyang, Seunghyun, and Jiyong.

"What are you us doing here?!" Youngjae leaned over, breathing heavily.

Jiyong looked around. "Apparently there's been some kind of robbery or something here. I dunno, apparently a group of kids are running around." But he didn't see anything.

"Oppa! Long time no see!" Yeji waved, going past him with Himchan.

"You still owe us ice cream!" Daehyun appeared later, pointing at them.

"KIM HIMCHAN!" Yongguk sprinted.

Seunghyun blinked a little. "Wait. What."

Yougjae raised his eyebrows at Daesung and got out of his lossened grasp and escaped. "Come back here! You took my handcuffs!" He accused.

"You heard the guy." Jiyong smirked and chased after the kids it's the rest of his team.

Taeyang and Seungri cornered Zelo who had fallen behind. Or was it ahead?

"Come on, I chocopies.." Seungri grabbed one off the shelf. Zelo hesitated. Be caught or chocopies? Hmm...

"Worth it." He nodded, his mouth full of food as Seungri led him away. There, he met Youngjae, Jongup, and Yeji, who were also out of breath.

"Excuse me, sorry, oops, my bad." Himchan wove through the people shopping. "Man! We can work this out!" He tried to reason.

Yongguk scowled and cracked his knuckles. "Hard way or easy way.." Himchan gulped and backed up into Seunghyun. "Hy-hyung!" He handcuffed himself and hid behind him. "He's gonna kill me- where did he go?!" Something hit him in the head and rolled on the floor.

Seunghyun picked it up. "Lotion?"

Jiyong held Yongguk back, stifling his laugher. "Gotcha." He patted him on the back.

Taeyang had caught Daehyun long ago, but he was in the meat section.

Soon, everyone was gathered, and Big Bang was bringing everyone outside to the cars. They were all huffing and coughing.

"Hey! IT'S THE LITTLE THIEF! COME HERE!" Daehyun jumped and kicked the air, Daesung still holding his arms. Yoseob was coming back in from his break finally.

Yeji looked over too. "Y-Yoseob!" She pointed. Crap! She missed him!

"LET ME AT HIM!" Daehyun cried.

Jongup walked down happily. "Let's play again!"

Jiyong sighed. "You've all got a lot of explaining to do."


Congratulations on competing the tour BigBang! Woooooo!! So proud!!

Happy birthday Youngjae!:)

and

HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY B.A.P!!! So excited today!  Continue to work hard in the future!:D