is this a dream?

taken

 

    She hesitently sat down. D.O brought out the food and everyone dug in. Chun Hei just looked at them. *These hot boys can really eat*. Kai and Sehun started fighting over the last peice of meat. " i got it first" Sehun yelled, but Kai refussed to let go. "yeah so? i want it." he fought back. Sehun looked at Suho and Suho sighed. "Kai can't you let him have it? " Kai shook his head. so Suho turned to Sehun. Sehun beggan to pout. " no hyung i don't want to" he cried. " i'll take you for ice cream" Sehun's face gleamed and he let go. " okay".

       Chun Hei looked at Sehun as he talked to Luhan. * this has to be a dream i swear.this can not be real. i mean they do act crazy but look at them they'er hot. why would they kiddnap me out all people?* Tao scotted his chair next to her. " hi" she looked at him and ackwardly smiled "hi". He put out his hand "i'm Tao" he said. She hesitated then took it . "I'm Chun Hei" shook his hand. Tao turned and looked at Sehun. He stuck out his tongue and made Sehun mad. "Hi" Sehun said scotting next to her. "Hi?" she hesitedly said. "i'm the adorable maknae Sehun. and i'm way better then Tao." he said. He looked at Tao and glared. "i-" before she could answer Tao cut in. "i'm sorry is he bothering you?" She shook her head "no-" agian she was interupted this time by sehun. he slung his arm around her. " of course not but you are" he said. Chun Hei bit her lip a bit un- comfortable. "umm?"she tried to get they'er attention but failed. " it's okay Chun Hei they will calm down soon." Luhan asurred. She nodded, but really she didn't care she just wanted to move out of they'er way.

    " when may i go home?" Chun Hei asked as they all seated on the sofa. they all looked at her and the started laughing. Kris got up and leaned closer to her. he put a hand on her shoulder. " you can't leave unless you spread wings and fly yourself back home". Her eyes widen " what?! i can't leave?! b-but... i can't stay here. i don't even know where here is." she yelled. Kris stood up straight rubbing his ears. " this is EXO Planet. OUR home." Sehun said. Chanyeol and Baekhyun hit the back of his head "shut up" they hissed. the poor maknae pouted and slouched in his spot. 

   Chun Hei sat down next to him on the sofa as everyone eles ran off to some where eles.

    

  Sehun stared at her. she felt his eyes burning holes through her head, she turned and he smiled. "why" she asked he shrugged. " you look pretty. i looked down my clothes were the same i wore for school. "really?" she asked not buying it. her hair looked crazy and all over the place. She knew but just let it be. " yup" he said. she blushed. "thanks" she said a little nervous. she stood up ready to go because it was to ackward. Sehun grabbed her wrist. " don't runnaway promis me you won't" his eyes were begging he looked diffrent from earlier. she nodded. he let go and she walked to the room she woke up in. she jumped onto the bed.

  she put ahand on her chest. Her heart was beating fast. no guy has ever done half of the things these boys have in less then half of her day. she sighed and sat up. the window in the room was big. she looked out of it and saw kai looking tired or sad she watched him as he walked.

 

    she felt like he was crying. she saw a door in her huge window. She ran out it and quickly made her way to him. " are you okay? " he looked up confussed and slowly nodded. she had worry writen all over her face. she swollowed and linked arms with him. "smile" she demanded. he gave her an unsure look. she sighed and turnedthe tip of his lips face up into a smile. "there" the smiled and skipped back inside with her arm linked into his.

  they walked into the living room and saw baekhyun on the sofa. he looked at them.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwozZEokImGOMPMgD8p0E

"Going some where?" he asked. they looked at each other and said "out" at the same time. Baekhyun jumped off nd asked to go Chun Hei said "yes" but kai said "no". they looked at each other. She looked away and linked arms with Baekhyun too. they got ready to go but Xuimin turned as soon as he heard them.

   "me too!" he said not knowing what they where doing. the two boys shook their heads. " don't let him" Kia whispered. She ignored them and ran to him and dragged him along. Kia and Baekhyun pouted all the way to town. " oh. ice cream!!!!!!" Chun Hei screamed with excitment. poor Xuimin was right next to her and almost had hisears bleed. "owwww" he cried. She turned to see him holding his ears. " omo i'm so sorry... ummmm.." she tried to think of his name. "Xuimin the anoying ." Kia said him and Baekhyun high fived each other while Xuimin pouted. "  that's not my name" he cried. Chun Hei patted his back. " it's okay Xuimin their just being mean. " she looked at them with a sad face. they rubbed the back of their necks ackwardly.

 when they got back everyone eles was waiting for them. "Byuntae where were you and Chun Hei." Suho asked ignoring the others two who walked in. "we went into town and Baekhyun and Xuimin followed." Kai responded. Chun Hei looked down. " Sehun?Luhan? please take Chun Hei to the room so we can talk to Kai " Suho said they nodded and got up. "oh and don't do anything stupid" Kris said with a stare telling them what he maent.

   they walked her and closed the door once inside. " what will happen to Kai?" she asked. Sehun was about to speak but Luhan covered his mouth. "nothing" he said. Chun Hei raised a brow at them.the door opened and in walked Chen. " how is he hyung?" Sehun asked with fear and desperation in his vioce which scared Chun Hei. Chen called them to a coner. All she could see where nodds and nervous looks. Then finaly a sigh of realif and a smile from Sehun and Luhan made her go at ease.

  " hey Chun Hei we have to go but Chen hyung will stay with you." Sehun said. " yeah so hope you get along and bye" Luhan said before closing the door.  she laid back and sighed. " why do i have to be here..umm..chen?" she asked. she looked up at him. he nodded."okay so yeah why am i here?" she repeated. he didn't answer. she gave up and just laid there."hmp" she puoted before taking in the silence and closeing her eyes. * i wonder what is going to happen?*