Scary Kris

taken
ChunHei woke up but didn't open her eyes. She thought the night before was just a dream. She felt something warm burry its soft hair in the crock of her neck. Then she remebered it wasn't a dream. She opened her eyes. "Chen-ah?" she called un certent . He hummed in her ear while pulling her waist closer. " Chen-ah please let go of my waist and get your head off my neck." his eyes shot open and he pushed himself back to far that he fell off the bed. ChunHei looked over the edge , her hair covering their super close faces. "uh. Sorry" Chen mummbled staring into her eyes. She took a deep breath after swallowing her saliva. She shot herself up , sitting crossed leg on the bed. Sehun woke up to a loud crash and end up walking to the living room to find Kris on the coutch with a book on his face and bottles of soju scadered on the coffe table and floor. Sehun walked up to him and shook him lightly. "hyung. Kris hyung." Kris sturred making the book fall off his face. Sehun tried again nothing so he blow Kris off the coutch and against the wall. Now he was awake. " owww damn Sehun" he growled. Sehun stopped and covered his mouth piinting at Kris who now laid on the floor in pain. " WHAT SEHUN!?" he yelled noticing the maknaes rudness of pionting. " h-hyung angles don't curse" Kris rolled his eyes clearly already pissed. " i could careless Sehun-ah". Sehun noticed Kris' dark auora. He cowared before quickly running into his and luhan's room. Kris sat on the coutch more pussed the before. He crossed his arms staring at the blank TV screen thinking back to the night before. "why not me?" he questioned. He picked up another bottle and drank stright out of it. Silently cursing Chen under his breath. "some friend" he scoffed before gulping down the rest of the bottle in one sip. "aahhh" he slamed it on the table. He got up and tried to walk. "damn why am i a bad drinker" he mummbled. He used the wall for suport. He laied his eyes on the door at the end of the hall. Somthing hit him and he rushed in. Chen was sitting on the floor while ChunHei was sitting on the bed. Both we'er laughing. It made Kris drunckly jelouse. He marched over to chunhei and pulled her arm dragging her to the door. Chen stood up. "Wufan wait" he called but nothing. Chen rushed over and pryed his hands off chunhei. She stood behind him confussed as he held her hand. She secretly smiled. Kris noticed and flipped. " YOU LIKE HIM,RIGHT?"he screamed. By now all the boys where blocking the front door. ChunHei coward behind chen. She held the back of his shirt hiding but still looking at him. The anger in his glare ran shivers down her spine as she held Chen's shirt tighter. "hyung please stop your scaring her" he turned to her trembeling self and wrapped his arms around her. "Don't worry" he said sothingly. Sighlently he also wished to know also, but wouldn't force her to say anything. ChunHei know he changed from cold to .... Nice and sweat. She liked that. Kris closed his eyes and took a deep breath before pushing Kia , Luhan and Sehun out of his way as he stomped out of the house. " what just.... H-happend?" ChunHei asked freaked out by Kris' sudden out burst. Every shrugged. She swallowed and pushed slowly away from Chen. " im... Gonna take a... Shower." she said before locking herself in the hall restroom. She the shower and cried trembeling from frear. "Why Kris-ah?" she cried. "why?". Chen heard and dropped his head and walked away.