She's back

taken

      * no this can't be. no!!! this just can't! this is so a dream i know it. i know it.*  Chun Hei started to panick and shake her head. Sehun walked toward her. "Chun Hei?" her eyes widen and she looked at him. she steped back. He rised his hand to touch her face but then dropped it back to his side. she shook not knowing what to do or think. she ran out the school. Sehun turned to Kris. "hyung......?" Kris nodded and tuned to the others. " Chen-" Chen looked up." no not me. not this time". Kris nodded and turned to Kai. Kai stood up more and smiled widely. He made bit his bottom lip hesitant. " Sehun? Tao?" he turned to them two instead. Kai's shoulders fell. "what-" "alright hyung, lets go sehun." Tao and Sehun vanished out the school.

     " hyung she's mine why can't i go" Kris shook his head. "suho what if it's not her?" Kris kept his gaze  out the school doors.  " then we'll have to search  again , i just hope it is her". Kai looked around. "  who?" Cahnyeol looked down. " do you remember our friend Chun Hei. the one who left that day?" chen looked up * that's who their searching for* he grabbed his things and ran out the school.

 

          "oh! Chun-" Tao held Sehun back. " doesn't she remind you of someone?"  sehun looked at Chun Hei. she was hitting her head. he laughed. "no way" Tao looked more closely. " you sure?" sehun looked closer. "the face, hair, and face structure?". sehun looked and his eyes widen.  *no way ChunChun*

                                                                                                                                Flash back                                                                                                                                    

     " oppa i wish i had wings too" little Chun Hei said with a pout. Chen ruffeled her hair. " you do?" he laughed. she squinted her nose."why is that funny" he pinched her cheeks. "ooopppaaa" she pouted.  little Sehun's poor heart cried everytime they touched.  " i'm going. don't follow me, alright?" she stomped away. sehun stepped out of his hidding place and she bumped into him. " oh, sehun-iish" she smiled. he gave a weak smile. " your sad" she sat on the floor and hit her head cursing herself. " it's my fault. gosh i'm so stupid-" sehun took her hand and shook his head. " no your ChunChun. ChunChun is awesome" he smiled. Chun Hei smiled and hugged him. " thank you oppa" his heart beat. " no worries" he laughed.  Chen walked over and picked her up. "c'mon let's go you two" chun Hei smiled and nodded and took hold of sehun's hand. "let's go" she chimed.

                                                                                                                          flash back end                                                                                                                                     

         Sehun smiled and ran to her. "ChunChun!!" he chimed. she looked up surprised. when she saw sehun she stood up quickly. "wha- how- why did you call me that?" her vioce showed fear. " your not ChunChun?" he looked disapionted. she bit her bottom lip. " no no it's fine. Yes i'm ChunChun, but... how did you know,that's my nickname from a friend and my mom?"He brightly smiled. "  it's me. Sehun-iish. remember?" his vioce was getting to excited. " who-wait. ah i remember. wow this dream is....wow" sehun titled his head confused. "Dream?" she nodded. " of course i'm to low for angels." she weakly smiled.

            Chen ran up to a close park and found her and sehun. he decided to listen.  * dream?* he was just as confused as sehun. " well your  really stupid. dream? ha" sehun and Chun Hei turned to see chen leaning against  a tree. " yeah your right. you are to low for us. so then leave" he swated the air and smirked. " mabye.... i don't....wnat to" she fought back having to think before she said somthing stupid. too late. " oh really you don't?-" she broke in "that's right" he chuckled then finnished. " then don't"

- "i won't"

-"fine,whatever"

-"whatever"

-"conversation over and out"

- " good speaking to you hurts any ways"

- " what does that mean?"

" nothing, if we're done..." she stuck out her toungue and grabbed Sehun's hand then stomped off. *wow still a idiot* Chen thought and rolled his eyes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRCZeVcW8JYkPiGrnhP6G

       *She really is back , right?* Chen smiled and walked back to the EXO house. * i guess this will be fun * he his lips and began to run to catch up.