memories

taken

      " be my slave" Chen whispered. Chun Hei stepped back and just looked at him. He had a smirk on his face. "ooorrrr i could jusssst... tell them" he said looking away. "no no it's fine " she dryly laughed and tugged on his arm. he strictly pulled back and her heart sunk. "sorry" she said hanging her head. Everyone looked at the two weirdly. " what are you two doing " Lay asked giving them a weird look. Chen looked to his left now noticing they've been there for a while. He rubbed the back of his neck. " oh nothing..j-just.... nevermind" he couldn't think of a excuse.

 

        " i'm thirsty" Chen whinned and Chun Hei stood up quickly ran to the kitchen. The others looked at her weird but Che smiled and closed his eyes. " here you go Chen-ah" Chun Hei said running toward him with water. " Why did you bring hyung water Chun Hei? " Sehun asked innocently. She rubbed the back of her neck. " he.... was so nice to me i just thought i-i... should repay him." she sheepishly smiled hoping he bought it. And lucky for her he did.

        "Kai!!!!" Chun Hei yelled standing up happy to see him. she sprinted toward him ready to pounce him. He freaked out he suddenly he disapeared. she hit the hard ground. " WHAT THE HELL!!!!" she screamed in shock. Tao elbowed Kai. Chun Hei stood quickly. " w-what was that." she stuttered. they all got worried. Suho stood up and patted her shoulder with a smile. "what do you mean?" he asked acting confussed by what she was talking about. " i mean K-Kai...h-he- y-you... how?" she stampered on her own words. " ahhh..that..haha Kai's a fast runner.when he saw you about to pounce him he sprinted past you." he calmly answered. She wasn't convinced but where she came from the fact that someone could disapear and reapear somewhere eles was practicly impossible.

        "May i go out side?" Chun Hei asked kris. Kris grabbed a sweater and nodded. " come on i'll acompany you" he said she nodded and follwed him out. "so where are we going?" She asked. he smiled and said. " town you need clothes and Tao want ice cream"   she nodded understanding. " hey, are you still mad at Kai for what happened?" he chuckled. " i was never mad just worried. that byuntae could have done anything. and-" he cut himself off. Chun Hei looked at him confussed. "and?" she wished he finnish. he chuckled once again and shook his head. "nothing". she gave him an uneasy look,but quickly shook it off.

     " ready?" Kris asked me once he got the ice cream for tao. she nodded and we walked out the store. * wow he really looks cute... no no this is probly- UHG why do i even think??* she bit her lip and continued walking behind him.

they turned the coner and she could see the house. she never realized how big it was.

  " wow" she said. Kris laughed "why" she asked confussed he shook his head and walked in side. "Hyung you got it right?" Tao asked sounding like he was going to buy drugs. Kris chuckled. "yup" he said and smuggled the ice cream to Tao. Tao smiled and ran off to his room.

   Chun Hei saw it was getting dark and ran off to a random room. she turned around and found sehun smiling at her. her eyes widen at the  sight of him *wha-wha.....OMG!!!!* her mind yelled.

   " hey your back" he said not moving. Chun Hei swallowed and kept her eyes glued on him. Chen heard they where back and sighed. *great SHE'S back* he went out side and spread his wings filling realived and went for a fly. "hyung you too" Xui min asked flying next to Chen. Chen nodded. they  talked as they laid on the clouds. "good memories" Xui min sighed wipping a tear from his laughing to much. "yup" he sighed leaning back.

    Chun Hei was still with sehun. " so why are you in mine and suho hyungs room?" he asked.  Chun Hei laughed ackwardly stepping back and rubbing the back of her neck. she hit the door and tried to open it from behind. "aren't you tierd, you can sleep here you know?" he said standing up. " no i'm fine and your right i am sleepy. goodnight...umm..." she looked at him she could swear none of these boys told her their names. "oppa... sehun oppa" he said. she swallowed and ackwardly ran out. *Damn what the- wait oppa?* the thought brought a smile to her face. she quickly skipped to the right room and laid down. she didn't notice the other bed tottaly forgeting Chen.

  Chen  noticed her asleep and ignored her.he went to his bed and just closed his eyes. Chun Hei  got thursty and got up half asleep. she ened up walking out of the house instead. Chen noticed and followed her. * where are you going*. He saw her stop so he did the same. it was raining and both of them were drenched but she remained half asleep. She looked up and enjoyed the rain hit her face.

 Chen said nothing and watched. then in one swift second she fell to her knees. the memory of her mom hit her heart like a bullet plunging a hole threw her chest. she let out a loud cry and screamed for her mom. Chen didn't know what to do. he just stood there confussed. " mom i'm so sorry" she whispered still crying. she held her burning heart. Chen gave up and ran to her. " ojima(don't cry)" he whispered to her. she didn't care who it was she just launched into his arms and cried herself to sleep in his arms.

Chen noticed the crying stop and looked at her. he saw her asleep and struggled to carry her in side. * damn if i only had luhan's power this would come much easier* he thought. he fell onto the bed with her and quickly stood up and went to his own bed and slept.