Revenge

taken

                 * yesterday that crazy maknae ruined my date with Chun Hei . Aish!* Chen bit his lip and nocked his clothes off his bed. he roughfly sat down. " UGH!! now what do i do?" he ruffeled and messed up his own hair. He walked out the rooms window/ door that led out side. At that moment Chun Hei walked in not noticing him. she threw her clothes on the floor and laid on her bed. " hhhmm. why is Chanyeol keep buning me? i swear i have 3 burns on my hands." she looked at her red hands. Xuimin held her hands for about an hour. she kept woundering why his hands where so frozen. Then he told her his power was Frost.  She thought that was so awesome, For them to have powers. she just wants to be sure Kai is aroud the guys when she takes a bath or is changing that's the only thing that bothers her.

              " Kai. i need a spy" Sehun looked muture and besiness-man like. " what for?" Kai likes the job but it depends on what. " i need you to watch Chun Hei-" Kai cut him off with a huge smile. " you got it". Before Sehun could finnish Kai vanished. " y-yah i wasn't done" Sehun yelled and pouted by crossing his arms and throwing himself on the ground.

               Kai hid behind a tree infront of the window to her room. * wow she is boring all she's doing is lying there....* his thoughts trailed and he smirked. he steped out from behind the tree ready to aproach her but as soon as he did that Chen showed up. " Kai? what are you do-" Chen looked infront and saw Chun Hei about to change and slapped Kai's head. " yah!!" Kai bit his lip. * damn i'm a bad spy. god why?

       sehun wittnessed the scene and played innocent by whistling and act like he had nothing to do with it. " Sehun told me to do it Hyung". Sehun acted suprised. " what?! i didn't do anything, hyung" Chen looked at how fast Sehun  reasponed and rolled his eyes and grabbed Kai's ear. " lets go" Sehun smiled but Chen walked up to him and grabbed his two. " oww oww hyung it hurts" Kai started to laugh but Chen pinched it harder.

            "Appoligize" Chun hei looked confused at the three boys. Sehun and Kai said nothing. Chen pinched harder on their ears. Chun Hei gasped and ran to Sehun. " oh no are you hurt? " Chen rolled his eyes as Sehun innocently nodded. She pushed Chen's hand off Sehun's and Kai's ears. " why did you do that? what did these two do? " Chen raised a brow. " you really want to know? " She nodded. " the where going to watch you change. or as they put it spying on you. " Chun Hei gasped she looked at the two. her face turned red from anger.  She clenched her fist while looking down. " i'm going to kill you" her vioce ran shivers down all three boys spines. Sehun and Kai began to apoligize but she she still glared scaring them to death .Sehun jumped onto Kai hugging his kneck then they both vanished. she turned to the room door . She walked passed Chen and he shivered from the cold arua she gave off. it was so strong.

              Sehun and Kai locked the room door. shivering still hugging each other. they heard foot steps stop at the door and almost started crying. " we promis we won't do it again,Chun Hei-iish" Sehun yelled. " I'll try Chun Hei-iish i promis i will" Kai said after sehun. the door nob twisted and the boys started to cry while say " sorry please don't kill us". Chun Hei and Luhan started laughing and the boys slowly looked and saw Luhan with a camara and Chun Hei laughing. " your not mad?" she sighed and looked at them, glaring. " i am but then i asked luhan for help and he said 'revenge' so ha revenge"she high fived Luhan and they walked away laughing lookin at the camara. Then it hit Kai and Sehun. " they took pictures?" the two ran out the door after Chun Hei and Luhan. Luhan and Chun Hei looked back and saw them running toward them, so they ran.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAP4TJD5j7S51kQLlzTfL    i so would not trust those tutors hahaha.

 

      sekai...... i wonder what Luhan would do if he knew leaving Sehun alone in Korea ment Kai could sneak his way between HunHan.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnDGhQ7GrEnhu2pTY4suO