I'm Sorry

taken

                       " have you noticed Chen's sudden act of liking toward Chun Hei? I mean back then all they did was argue now ...." Chanyeol tailed off, tilting his neck to the side. Baekhyun looked at the two and noticed what Chanyeol was saying. Chun Hei sat next to Sehun and Chen put on a unreadable face slouching down next to her on the sofa. Kris noticed also and then it hit him. * Chen likes her*.

                         Chun Hei got out the shower right as Chen walk into the restroom. luckly she wrapped the towle around her because his face was just....surprised,horred,intrested? who knows? Chen couldn't move. His heart beat fast. Chun Hei was the same. "ahh" she finally screamed and started hitting him. " you ert get out! get out!". he stumbled back and ran out. She threw herself onto the floor holding her heart. Then she began to hit her head, " idiot, idiot" she bit her lip and quickly dressed.

                         Chen paced the room figgeding with his fingers. the door to the room suddenly opened revealing Chun Hei. Chen freaked out and ran past her out the room . she let out a sigh of guilt and mumbled " sorry Chen-iish". Chen ran to the livingroom and sat next to Luhan. Chun Hei ackwardly walked in with her head hanging to her chest. Chen was so guilty and nervous he reussed to look at her. Ashamed. there was only on spot left. Right next to Chen. She slowly aproched. " sorry" he said ackwardly once she sat down. she let a small laugh. " no it's fine". This time Chen looked at her. " no it's not i should have knocked and for that i'm sorry" his vioce got louder collecting looks from the members. " no really it's fine" she tried to make him calm down but it only made him worse. "okay, it's not fine but can't we just forget it , please just stop" her voice went from yelling to a soft whisper but loud enogh for him to hear. he nodded " alright" she put on a fake smile and hugged him. " just forget, everthing will be alright if you do. don't be guilty" . In realality that wasn't all he was sorry for and he wished she knew what eles and was she still mad.