we'er going on a date

taken

    Chen eyes widen. *H-Hyung?!* he swallowed the siliva in his mouth. Kris got up to leave the room so Chen quickly hid. he acted like he was heading in side "oh hyung? w-why are you coming from my room?" Kris looked behind him at the door and simply said. " checking on something. wake Chun Hei up will you breakfast is soon." with that Kris walked past Chen. " Angels don't lie Kris, you know that. so why are you lying to me?" Chen asked clenching his fist. Kris noticed the lighting and smirked. " i thought you didn't like her. why?" he pionted up. Chen took deep breaths. " answer my question Wufan" Chen tried to be calm. "shhh" Kris put his finger to his lips shushing Chen. Chen glared and bit his lip. He didn't want to hurt his hyung. But why did he have a eager feeling to?

      Chun Hei woke up the same time Chen barged in. She saw Kris shacking his head. she tilted to see him clearly through the crack in the door but then Chen slamed it closed. She flinched and gave him a cirous look. He noticed her staring and turned to her " what?" his vioce sounded irritated. "n-nothing" she looked down at her hands puffing up her cheeks. Chen silently chuckled and went through his clothes. Chun Hei looked up at what he was doing. He knew she was watching and smirked. He turned around quickly. Chun Hei froze he had a big smile. " go some where with me" she tilted her head. "where?" he just smiled at her. " some where" she furrowed her brows before shruging her shoulders. "okay" she smiled at him and he turned back to his clothes. 

 

         Chun Hei innocently looked around before finally asking " where are we going?" Chen stoped and turned to her with a fake smile hidding his annoyed face. " somwhere" he answered through clenched teeth. she cought on with him being annoyed and just nodded " o-okay, sorry for asking" Chen bit his lip but said nothing. " we'er going on a date" he vioce calm. Chun Hei paused and just looked at his back. *d-date?* she bit her lip and figged with her fingers while looking at them. " c'mon, i hate to be late" she looked up and nodded before running to him. * D-Date? with me? why?*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5b6F74izej2FU-u_-hF8