Why Me?

taken

     Chun Hei noticed Sehun's sudden distance and it made her wounder. * sehun, what are you up to?* Chun Hei approched sehun only to make him jump and nervously look around. " sehun-iish what's wrong?" her voice worried. *Oh no what if hyung sees. no what if one of the others see and they tell hyung?* sehun got up quickly. " sorry ChunChun i have to go" with that he ran into his room shutting/slamming the door. Chun Hei furrowed her eyes. * somethings wrong with Sehun-iish.*

              she went outside to find Chen and Xuimin spreading their wings. " Xuimin, Chen -iish!" she chimed. Chen turned and felt his heart almost explod from beating to hard. " hey " Xuimin chimed back waving as he aproched. Chen stayed on his spot looking at the ground trying to calm his heart. " Chen?! Are you okay?!" Xuimin yelled braking Chen's trail of thoughts. " y-yeah" chen answered looking up with a forced smile.

               " why is Sehun-iish ignoring me?" Chun Hei suddenly asked. Xuimin looked at Chen with a worried look. Chen had no clue but something told him Xuimin did. " what happend?" this time Chen also wanted to know. Xuimin took a deep breath. " Kris hyung likes you" both Chen and Chun hei gave him a wierd look." no not Chen hyung he likes you Chun Hei"  Xuimin cleared. Her heart beat. *l-likes me?* she swallowed and turned. " i-i have to go" she walked into the house to find Kris. Chen on the other hand was fumming.

              "Why? " Kris looked up from his book. He saw Chun Hei stunned face. "what?" he asked alert. She paused. " y-you.." she trailed off unable to even say it. "me?" Kris pionted to himself. She swallowed and curled her fist. " whydoyoulikeme?" she blurted in one breath fast but slow enough for kris to understand. " i mean i have no like able things about me, im wierd...." she went on and on but kris was shocked. *how did she know?* then his fist curled. * that bun head never knows how to shut his trap.* "...... why me?"