the deal

taken

           Chun Hei heard the door to the room and shoot up. Chen also looked that way. Kris walked in. "Hyung what happend?" Chen asked standing up. Kris looked toward Chun Hei "did Kai do anything to you? i swear that byuntae some times i just-" she cut him off not wanting to know. " no sir". He looked at her then nodded. He looked to Chen and sighed. " well.. Chen your going to have to share a room with her just to watch over her. i trust you will be mature about it ?" Chen closed his mouth and stood up striaght. He bowed and Kris nodded before leaving.

           Chen slouched into the chair with a sigh. Chun Hei looked at him ready to apoligize. He got up feeling uneasy. " UHG!! why does it have to me and not Sehun or K- never mind not him but still why ME!!!!" he cried. She looked at him and hung her head. " i'm so sorry Chen-ah." she mumered loud enough for him to hear.  He rolled his eyes. * why everytime they bring a girl to EXO planet i get stuck shareing a room with her* so much anger build up. he clunched his hands into a fist and lighting clash across the sky makin Chun Hei jump. "ah!!" she screamed. she ran and hugged Chen.

             Chen looked at the scared girl holding hus waist and didn't think twice before pushing her off. She looked out the window expecting rain but didn't see any. she ignored the thought and got up. " i'm sorry...again" she said mumbuling the last part. he looked at her then away with a sigh. He walked out to get his stuff and move it to her room. * just great* he thought walking out.

   " hyung ar you sure you waant to do this." Sehun asked hoping he'd say 'no' so he could share a room with her. Chen smiled and ruffled Sehun's hair. "i will be alright. i'm use to it don't worry, okay?" he chuckled as sehun pouted quickly fixing his messed up hair. " geez hyung not the hair." he pouted . Chen gave a faint smile as he looked down and walked out. * why is it always me? why? UGH!!!!*  he ruffled his own hair fustrated.

        Chen waked in without knocking. Chun Hei looked at the door starrtled. she quickly closed the laptop and gave him 'i-did-nothing-wrong' look. he looked at her supicous. "why?" he asked she shook her head fast. "nothing" she said quickly then got up putting the computer back on the desk before fastly walking out. Chen looked at her then at the laptop. He smirked and leaped for it. "Let's see what you where looking at hhhmm?" he opened it and his eyes widen. *damn girl you must really have a problem... what is this?*

      Chen walked out the room with a smirk on his face. he saw you and EXO in the living room. " hey guys." he said catching their unavided attention. " whats up." Kris said noticing the smirk. Chen looked above waiting for Chun Hei to notice the laptop. And she did. her eyes widen. *darn i  should have been carefull* she stood up and without knowing about to pounce on him. " oh it's just-" e was about to turn the laptop to show them but she screamed. " noooo.... don't....please?" she ran to him and  begged again. he made a thinking face. " alright but can you do something for me?" she nodded desparet.  He opened his mouth ready to speak as she got more unpaeitant.  " Be my slave."