i like you?

taken
Chun HEi sat on her bed fazed. She tried to sot her thoughts. * i was just protceting him. Plus i don't even really know him.* she took a deep breath but then held it when the door nob moved. "oh no". She watched the door, trying to stay as calm as she could. In stead of chen kai walked in. He walked toward her."yes Kai-iish?" he slumed next to her. "i have a problem...." she waited as he struggeled to get the words out. "...... I think im biual" her eyes widen. " that explains why he looks at all the members that way and gets all handsy.* she took a deep breath and warmly smiled. " wich one?" Kai gave her a confused look. " wich boy is it?" she asked as if reading his mind. " I like kyungsoo" she puffed her cheeks to prevent herself from asking 'who?' Kai cought on with her confussion and dragged her to the kitchen. "uh why are we here?" just like on que kyungsoo walked in. "whats up?" he asked she looked at Kai as if asking the same question but then saw the look on Kai's face. It was the same face her aunt gave her uncle at their wedding. " oh gawd. Not-no way" she mumbled in disbelife and dragged Kai outside. " Kai what the hell he is like either way to striaght or is only devoted to Suho." Kai gave a weak lopsided grin. " I know but.... Please help me ChunHei? I hate that i can't do anything when he's always with suho being happy and laughing. Why isn't that me he's with?" ChunHei wipped the tears that exscaped his eyes. "ill help you. Okay, just don't cry please?"Kai nodded Suho walked into the kitchen and nugged kyungsoo's shoulder. "not now Joonmyun. I think theres something going on between Kai and ChunHei." Suho knew kyungsoo's one deepest secret. D.O was gay. To hell with to straight he was to into both Kai and suho. Suho thought he could only return the favor of kyungsoo's feelings. He just didn't know Kai's. " c'mon lets go." joonmyun began to drag kyungsoo out of the door ignoring all the questions the boy behind him was giving , until kyungsoo finally pulled back. " wait joonmyung. Gosh answer me where on EXO are we going?" Joonmyun stopped. " to make you forget Kai." " you like him." Kai answered bored while looking at his nails. ChunHei and just told him everything she had expirenced that day with Chen. " h-how do hou know for certent?" he shrugged and answered calmly. " i feel the same way when is see Kyungsoo." her eyes widen " bo way i've liked a guy" she frantickly shook her head with her hands tangled in her hair. " hey you asked what i thought" he said raising his hands diffensively. Chen had told Sehun the same thing ChunHei told Kai and sehun told him that he liked her but with a hint of pain in his vioce. Chen didn't notice and just nodded understandingly. " i like you?" both of their minds questioned as if each other would reasponed.