HeartBeat

taken
Chun Hei's prov. He stares at me with surprise. To tell the truth i'm not mad just surprised. He suddenly frowns and brutly stands up. I jump from his sudden movment.*oh gawd he's mad now. Great Chun Hei what if he hits you now? Then what?* i take a deep breath and watch as he walks past me and outside to Chen and Xuimin. " what did you say to her?!" Kris yelled. My heart beat from nervousness. "dang it! Pabo! Pabo!" i kept hitting my head. I stopped when i saw Kris rise his fist while holding Chen's coller. "oh gosh Chen!!" i screamed and ran and hugged Chen's waist. "please don't hit him! Please!" i cried onto Chen's chestnot looking at Kris because i was scared. I felt Chen's heart beat. It was so fast. Either he was scared our this skinship is to much for him. Chen placed a hand on my head " hey he's gone." he whispered. I knew Kris was gone i heard him sigh then foot steps grow distant. So if i knew then why am i still holding Chen? I quickly pulled back and bowed. "im so sorry for....." i slightly trailed off."......everything" i finnished and turned. As i walked away i felt my heartbeat. *damn this heart for beating from such a unmeaningful hug. no ones prov. Little did she know Chen thought the same thing. Without the 'damn' part. * c'mon chen it was just a hug and she was protecting you..... Right?* he thought then furrowed his eye brows. Chun Hei did the same. * it was just a protective hugg right,ChunHei?* she thought but the right answer both of them ignored was their heart beats.