lightning and love

taken
ChunHei sat up from her bed. It was 2am. She saw Chen lying down. Thinking he was asleep she got up and made her way over to his bed. Chen noticed her aproching and acted asleep. Chun Hei kneeled beside the bed while resting her folded hands ontop of his white blanket. She watched him messly lie there. She giggled only to get on all fours on the floor to hide when he moved. Chen held back his urge to laugh. She carefully got up and widen her eyes when she felt his warm breath on her face. Chen was happy it was to dark for her to see him smile. She stayed still. Chen slowly opened his eyes. "ChunHei-ah " he called in a low craked vioce. He silently thanked god for his vioce sounding as if he just woke up. ChunHei thought he was sleep talking and answered. "yes?" her calm quite vioce made Chen blush. It sounded heavenly but a little more. " will you lie down with me? Im really scared of lightning." ChunHei lookes out the huge window . " Chen theres no-" he cut her off by making it crash threw the sky and a loud thud of thunder to follow. ChunHei screamed and quickly hid under his covers hugging him. Chen smiled to himself and hugged her back. After a while he noticed her calming down. "oh im sorry. I should-" again lightning and thunder crashes through the sky. Chen let out a fake scream as ChunHei screamed for real. They both held eachother tight. Chen couldn't help but let out a chuckle. ChunHei pulled back alittle. " why?" she pouted. "quite laughing." but he couldn't " you should have seen the way you looked." she smirked. " you should have heard the way you screamed." she said moking his tone. Chen pretened to pout. " that was a fake scream." his vioce calm and full of truth. She gasped believing him. " ert" he simply shook his head. " no thats Sehun, Tao,Kai and Luhan." chun hei smiled " you too" then just leied there in his arms no thoughts of leaving. Chen did the same and held her closer. They laid there smilling until they fell asleep. As they slept Kris walk in and his eyes sadden. " why can't that be me" his vioce full of sadness and walked out closing the door softly behind him leaving the two to lovingly hold each other while they slept.