ChunHei's prov.

taken
filling Chen's lips on mine, it's as if the world had stopped. I remember the first day when he didn't like me. But now.... what happend? I'm not disapionted just.... i don't know. something wishes he would act the same way he used to just with a hint of now. I pull away and look at him. piercing into his soul. " you cheated" i whispered. his thumb caress' my cheek. " really?" I nod. " how so" his vioce so low in my ears. his soft vioce now low and .... totally shivers down my spine. " Y-you... h-hipmotized me" he laughed out of nowhere. " whats funny?" i asked. he took a deep breath. " y-you.... h-hipmo-"he just couldn't say the word without laughing and just walked away. i stood their dumbfounded and lost. I finally reached back to the house. it was like lunch time when i left and mine's and Chen's 'talk' was only about an hour. Now it's dark. I walk in to see only Sehun waiting for me. He ran and hugged me. " you left with hyung and didn't return with him. i was so worried" he cried. i hugged him back because while i was making out with Chen in the rain Sehun was flipping out. and while i was more mad then scared Sehun was probly drinking to calm his strest. " i'm sorry to worry y-y-yaaachoo" i sneazed on his kneck. he pulled back. i was expecting a " what the hell ChunHei" but instead got a " oh no. ChunHei quickly take a warm bath then change to comfty clothes. i'll give you some cold medican. okay?" i nodded at his sudden change. i did as he said and sat on the coutch next to him. He put the clear liquid on a spoon and held it to my mouth. " say ahh" he said cutly as if he's feeding a baby. " what the hell are you-fsfcvhhbjgk" my words got muffled. Sehun smiled with his index finger to his lips. i playfully through it off my face. he stuck the med in my mouth when i yawned. i swallowed it then began to gag. Sehun came back with water while laughing as he jogged to me." here" i took the glass. he still laughed. i playfully pushed him with my shoulder. " stop laughing." he did but what came next made me want to run and cry in a closet. " do you miss your mom?" his vioce dangerously low and a hint of sadness. " yeah" my answer was short but better then what i thought. * what thd hell?! of course i miss my mom. she was all the familly i had. how could i not?* i bowed 47° to him biding good night. he did the same. i go into mines and Chen's room. he was already asleep. i walked over and flicked his head. he woke up instantly. " oww!" i coughed. then faked a smile. " i'm sorry did that hurt? i'm so sorry honey. i was just staring at you and my hand slipped and hit you." i lied. He bought it. he smiled and guestured for me to lie beside him. i smiled and did so. once he fell asleep i glared at him. " you stupid...oh ho so lucky i can't kill an angel. how the hell could you leave me alone in the rain? ugh you act as if i know where to go. now it's pay back time. "