kiss taken in the rain

taken

Sehun sat on his bead across from Suho,who sat on his own bed starring at his youngest member. " Sehun-ah whats wronge?" he had worry written all over his face. " hyung because i woke up Kris-hyung this happend. Im so bad." Sehun lowered his head. His heart heavy from guilt. Suho put his hand on Sehun's shoulder. " don't worry Sehun-ah" Sehun looked up to see Suho's motherly yet warm friendly smile. Sehun innocently tilted his head to his left staring at his hyung. Suho was about to exit when Sehun's words coaught him off guard. "Hyung do you... Like boys" Suho's eyes widen. He didn't turn around but answered " no" . Sehun sighed in relief. Suho quickly walked out the room. He took a deep breath. He looked up to continue walking but stoped in shock to see kyungsoo.(D.O). " J-Jun..myun?" his voice had pain hidden in it. Kyungsoo ran away from Suho. He trusted Suho and know he thinks everthing Suho told him was a lie. " pabo, how could i be such a fool to believe he would even think of me like that." none of the boys used to be gay but once the one girl they had all liked left some of them turned to each other like Luhan. Luhan used to like ChunHei too but now he likes Sehun. And so forth and so forth. But yeah. so as Kyungsoo sat under the tree in the garden next to the pond, Kai and ChunHei were arguing about Kai going over there to talk to him. And of course she won. Kai slowly aprouched Kyungsoo. "hey" he said ackwardly braking the silence. Kyungsoo lookef up. Pain was easly seen in his dark brown eyes. " yes Kai?" his vioce was as if nothing was wronge. Kai got on his knees next to his hyung. His shy face was now full of worry. "hyung, were you crying?" Kyungsoo's eyes widden and he looked away. "n-no" Kai didn't believe him. He put out his hand to touch Kyungsoo's face but when he did kyungsoo pushed it away and stood up. ChunHei was confussed at was happning. Kai stood up and walked quckly to Kyungsoo. He grabed his hyung's wrist and spun him around to face him. "let go Kai!" Kyungsoo yelled trying to brake away. But it only made him hold on tighter. "Hyung!! Why do you have to be so niave!" he yelled. Kyungsoo stoped moving and waited for Kai to explain what he means. "I like you hyung. I've always have, but you only saw Suho hyung. Not me." Ok Kyungsoo was so lost. he's liked Kai and thought Kai was striaght, but now Kai is confessing but is saying he thinks Kyungsoo likes Suho and never liked Kai. What the hell?!. This is all so confusing. Kyungsoo laughs to himself once he gets it. " Kai I also like you. I thought you were straight because how you acted around all those girls YOU broght." Kai looked down rubbing the back of his neck and also ackwardly laughing. ChunHei smiled when the two hugged and pulled back holding hands. She then lost it and started fangirling like "XD ahhhhhhh XD" . ChunHei walked in a minute after the two. she saw Sehun on the sofa and sat down excitedly next to him. " HI" she chimed. he simply nodded not even looking at her. she pouted and tugged on his sleeve of his short sleeve shirt. " Yah, look at me.Please.... oppa?" she smirked. his face was red. he looked at her with shock. " o-oppa?" his vioce cracked as he blushed internally. She nodded. Chen heard and walked in. niether noticed him and just stared at each other. He cleared his throught and they both looked up. ChunHei blushed looking down. " oh-uh hey" Sehun said ackwardly. " really Chen?! Not you too. " She screamed as Chen dragged her with him outside. She kept trying to get lose. both stopped walking when something wet hit their heads. "rain?" she sighed. "tipical suho. Crying." Chen chuckled shacking his head. he continued to pull her with him as the rain hardened. because of the water she was able to get out of his grip. he stopped and turned to her. " what are you doing?!" she yelled over the rain. " call me oppa" he yelled back. she scffed. " thats why you dragged me out all this way?! Just so i can call you oppa?!" strangly she was disapionted. He stepped foward now right in front of her. he leaned into her ear . suddenly the only thing she heard was his vioce. " tell me 'wo ai ni oppa" hipmotized she did it. " wo ai ni oppa" with that he said " me too" then pulled back and kissed her. at first suprised then slowly she closed her eyes and kissed him back.