kidnaped

taken

 

          Chun Hei tiredly walked to her apartment and unlocked her door. She walked in and sat on her sofa. Chun Hei sat her bag on the coffe table and laid there tired. "you think she's sleepy" a voice asked in a loud whisper.luckly Chun Hei passed out on the sofa. Kia smacked sehun's head. " shhh your to loud" sehun pouted and looked to Suho. Suho sighed and put a hand on Kia's shoulder and put his finger to his lips. He he removed his hand and casually walked out of the kitchen.Chanyeol was already infront of the girl looking at her puzzled. "Hyung she must have really been tired." Suho nodded and walked toward the creepy boy. " now what?" D.O asked. Baekhyun shrugged and nugged Kia's arm. " now what byuntae?" Kia smiled happy to apply a answer. "  we take her with us." They looked at him with wide eyes. "to EXO planet?" D.O asked. Kia nodded. Chanyeol shrugged and carefullly picked up the sleeping girl.

           they walked out to the cold winter and spread their wings. They all lifted gracefully into the sky as Chanyeol held her tight. afriad she may fall. Once they where back on Exo Planet, they laid Chun Hei on a big grey and white bed. the boys then left her and went to sleep. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB1GmU8h24_tJt8Hur9pJ

    The sun lit her face and she stured in her sleep trying to escape the sun. She turned back now awake and reminding herself. *for mom. do it for mom*. she opened her eyes and saw she was not at home. she started to freak out. " where am i?" she thought aloud. she got off the bed and walked to the door. she opened it and walked out.  She walked down the hall and stopped before entering the living-room full of vioces. she looked from behind the wall and gasped 5boys sat in a beautiful living room. they all turned and saw her. She jumped nervously. she slowly walked out as they  smiled at her.

        21285-exo.jpg

 

      She ackwardyly smiled. Kia dazedly starrred at her wich made her uncomfortable. "morning Chun Hei" Suho said. Her eyes widen. " H-How do you know my name?" she asked creeped out. Chanyeol gave her a "mmmm- i don't konw about that" face. she started shuffuling backwards toward the door. She turned to the door ready to open it when it hit her in the face. In walked EXO-M cirous of what/who Chen hit. Luhan looked around the door and all she could see was his face and fingers. his eyes widen then he smiled. " hello" he sang. she got up quickly, and backed away. * what is going on? where am i ?* she thought. Tao and sehun looked at each other then looked away. Chen sat next to Kia on the sofa not noticing you. Lay looked at you from head to toe. " Kia's type. hhmm." he looked side ways "good taste this time Kia" he said then walked to the kitchen to find D.O.

           Tao sat next to baekhyun and looked at her. " do you have cake?" he finally asked. she shock her head ackward and inocently. He firmly got up and left without another word. " where am i?" she asked. Sehun jumped off the sofa and ran to her then energeticly said " Kai hyung had us 'Kidnap' you." he pionted at Kia. She followed the direction of his finger and saw Kai. the one who has been starring at her. Suho shook his head and got up , grabbed Sehun and disapeared into the kitchen. 

        "foods done". the boys in the living room got up and walked to the dinning room. Kai grabbed her arm and dragged her along.

           

      my jaw dropped . * i may be kiddnaped but damn this house is nice.