The Mysterious Stranger.......

His Bite I Crave

(The alarm is listed below, please listen to Bingeul Bingeul by U-Kiss and follow the lyrics, thanks~!)

Are you ready?

U-U-U-U-Kiss and~

Brave Sound (x2)

Bingeul Bingeul Bingeul Bingeul (x4)

Hwatgime baeteun mari yeoeon kkori dwaesseo

Ljewa huhwahaedo michin sorin girl

(pretend the rest of the song is here, so wait for the rest of the song before moving on or listen while reading, thanks~!)

I stopped my alarm clock and sat up, the kittens Niki and Miki were right where they were before waking up too, stretching and greeting you with cute little meows and purrs. I heard footsteps coming towards me, Kevin poking his head inside.

"Good morning Lyna~!"

"Good morning Kevin~" I stretched, my big brother taking advantage of it and hugging me, Niki jumping onto his lap after he sat down. Miki stayed with me, meowing at Niki, Niki responding like the two sisters were having a secret conversation.

"Hi Niki~cutey~" He took Niki's small paws and them lightly as he gently held her paws. He nudged his nose with her's and she mewed right after. Kawaii~!

"So, what's for breakfast oppa?"

"Confetti pancakes~and whip cream and syrup."

"Oppa~you're making my favorite~!"

"Of course I am! It's your first day of high school, so it's your favorite breakfast you love me making."

"Thank you oppa~"

I hugged him tight, smiling, wishing I could purr like Miki and Niki. He smiled, hugging back.

"Get into your uniform little sis, I'll get breakfast going." He tapped my nose and leaved, chuckling to his self.

Uniform:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5wPXHm2OhufKweGwV6je

When I finished finicking with my skirt, the pancakes' smell wafted into my room and I started getting hungry. I rushed down stairs, Kevin smiling at me and then looking at my uniform. His jaw dropped and rushed over to me.

"Why is the uniform so tight?! It shows way too much!"

"Oppa, we both agreed it fit perfectly, but we didn't see that it was 100% cotton, so it shrank a little in the wash. And the other one was two sizes too big."

"Aish~guys will be staring at you all day! I don't like my little sister getting checked out by guys that are erts, I just don't."

"Kevin, you worry just like dad did when he saw my middle school uniform."

"I know, and I miss them, if only they didn't have to go overseas for basically all the year." He sighs, but then having breakfast with me, talking about the school how it has many groups in it. But, when we looked at my classes, they were all advanced courses only juniors would be taking, maybe the few sophmores, and the seniors. He dropped me off in my somewhat tight uniform, seeing all the girls wearing them way tighter and shorter, managing to get a skirt 4 inches above the knee, not revealing too much of my legs. I instantly felt guys' eyes on my, looking at me up and down, smirking. I shivered, but headed straight for the school, ready to face the day after Kevin's pep talk.

 

____________________________________________________________

Hm~will Lyna meet the mysterious stranger on the first day of school? Maybe..............