It can't be....It can't be.......

His Bite I Crave

(Kevin's pov)

My heart was empty, nothing left in it. I was the king supposedly, but my queen was gone. She disappeared from my life like that. I still thought I saw her from time to time, but it was just my mind thinking she was there. I missed her, everything. I decided to go back to the town, hoping she was there. I searched everywhere, until I found something. There, in the house that my friends and I lived in with Lyna, the kitchen always had a girl cooking in it one second, but the next, it was gone. Lately there has been a mysterious couple at the galas and balls, both of them always wearing black masks, the girl's was beautiful since it had gold embroidery on it. The man and woman reminded me of Lyna and Joon, but I confronted them, only to find they weren't. This puzzled me so I decided to bring those two to the castle one day.

Kevin: Miss Claster and Mr. Steldom, may I talk with each of you in private?

Both: Yes, my king.

Kevin: Miss Claster, I will talk with you first. Please follow me.

She followed me as we walked away from Mr. Steldom. I stopped at my study and asked her to go inside, which she did.

Kevin: Miss Claster, I must ask you to remove your mask.

Miss Claster: But my king, I can only take my mask off when I'm with Mr. Steldom otherwise I am beaten.

Kevin: I can keep him from doing that to you, so take it off.

Miss Claster: Of course, your highness.

She took off her mask and I couldn't believe my eyes. Lyna was standing right in front of me. Everything about her was the same. I took a step closer to her, cupping her cheek in my hand. She stayed still, looking into my eyes.

Miss Claster: Your highness, is something the matter?

Kevin: You must stay with me from now on. I won't let you escape me again.

Miss Claster: I beg your pardon?

Right at the minute, Mr. Steldom burst inside, out raged.

Mr Steldom: Mili, what are you doing showing your face!

His mask was off, only to reveal Joon's face and I grabbed him by the neck, eyes steaming with anger.

Kevin: Guards! Arrest Joon! I have found him!

Joon smirked, but was surprised.

Lyna: Stan, what's going on?

Kevin: My dear Mili, or should I say Lyna, you're not Mili, you are my wife Lyna, and Stan here, is actually Joon, who took you from me more that once, a repeat offender of the crown!

The guards had took Joon away, leaving Lyna and I in the study.

Lyna: I'm you're what?

Kevin: Sh, let me show you.

I leaned in and kissed her, feeling her glow, then her kissing me back with tears going down her cheeks. I pulled her close to me and we stayed in each other's arms, sharing long kisses. I put her ring back on her finger I kept on a necklace, kneeling down on one knee.

Kevin: Lyna, my now found love, my only reason for living, will you be my bride and wife again?

She started to cry there, the tears running down her cheeks.

Lyna: How could I ever say no to you Kevin? Of course!

She tackled me with a hug, both of us falling onto the floor together laughing.

Kevin: Our wedding will be when the cherry blossoms are in bloom, okay?

Lyna: Okay~!

(???'s pov)

???: Hah, little does he know that's not his lover. Little does he know that's the enemy's sister who is tricking you Kevin. You will die, your lover will be sure to watch it since you will both die together.