Don't leave me!

His Bite I Crave

(lyna's pov)

I had the guards search all over the place for Joon, but nothing. I constaltly looked around me, on high edge, letting the guys go and not be pets anymore, which Hoon kind of feel for you, but agreed not to let those feelings keep going and to supress them. I had a tailor create my wedding dress, it having a corset like the other dresses, but I loved it so much, since I felt Kevin would absolutely love it. I couldn't believe I'll be married to him tomorrow. I just feel so happy and can't wait for it to come.

The next day/day of the wedding

(still lyna's pov) (please listen to Love of a Friend by U-Kiss while reading the rest of this chapter, thank you~!)

I can't believe today is the day. I'm so overjoyed! I can't wait till this day brings our special event! The realm came to give us blessings, even some of the Darklys, well, the nice ones anyaway. I went through the preparation which took up until the wedding, which was at sunset. I felt eyes on me the entire time and had felt uneasy. I still felt so happy and couldn't wait to see him and become his wife, his queen, as he becomes my king. It too forever to get the wedding dress on, the lacing taking a little while longer since it had been tied a little tighter than  the usual dress did. Oh how I could hear my ribs screaming at me that this was torture. I ignored the pain, since if any of my ribs broke, they would heal with in a day if I wore a looser dress, meaning NO CORSET! I had my hair curled, the carmel brown hair of mine lining my pale complection, my brown eyes looking into the mirror, all the make up, which wasn't much, and the hair cascading down around my face and the crown that was covered with diamonds, nothing but diamonds and gold was set onto my head, setting everything off. The 8 guys, except Kevin, and they all stared at me when I stood up to see them.

Kiseop: Oh Lyna, my beautiful little sister, I am so happy to be able to walk you down the isle. I'm sure if Mom and Dad saw you, they would be crying with us right now. I thought I would get married first, but I guess my little sister will marry first. I want this day to be your special day, so let's keep Mom and Dad in our hearts, as if they were right here with us to witness your most special day.

Lyna: But big brother, they are. They are seeing it from heaven, crying with us and overjoyed that my prediction was coming true and I would get to live a wonderful, fairytale like life. Please walk me down the isle, my dear brother.

Kiseop: You have the flowers? I can see there is one in your hair, but you have it?

Lyna: Of course, they are my favorite flowers after all.

Kiseop: The rest of you, go ahead of us, we'll be right there.

Kiseop gives you a little pep talk to get you not so nervous, which makes me smile. He took me to the hall I was getting married at, well, it was the throne room to be honest. He lead me there, the flower girls ready for the two of us to enter. The doors opend to reveal the whole room in white, everything how I always pictured, Kevin in a white tux and a black bow tie, him smiling all at me.

(Going to Kevin's pov)

Lyna, wow. I think I fell in love all over again and fell even harder and deeper, seeing such a beautiful girl become my wife, my queen. I was littleraly jumping up and down inside. Kiseop, after leading Lyna down the isle, had originally become the ring bearer. The ceremony went smoothly to our vows, which we kept traditional.

Priest: Do you, Kevin, take Lyna to be your wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till the end of time?

Kevin: I do.

Priest: And do you, Lyna, take Kevin to be your husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till the end of time?

Lyna: I do.

Priest: If anyone says these two shouldn't marry, speak now or forever hold your peace.

We both faced everyone present. But a dark figure appeared from the back.

Joon: I OBJECT!

He held up and arrow and shot right at Lyna. I tried to get her out of the way, but it was too late. The arrow shot right through her chest, in the middle. He disappeared just like that, her falling to the ground. beside me. I held her close to me, tear falling onto the floor.

Kevin: Don't leave me! Please don't die! I don't want our lives together to be so brief! Stay with me Lyna!

Lyna: Kevin......I love you....I always will love you........I love you so much it hurts.....please.....before I fade......give me one last thing........

Tears slipped through her talking.

Kevin: Anything! Please! Just tell me!

Lyna: Kiss me one last time.....and tell me you love me.....

Kevin: I love you Lyna and I will always love you! I'll never love anyone else but you!

I kissed her gently, hearing a crack. I gently set her down and her body turned to white shimmer. I was left there, alone, crying, and heartbroken. I held the ring that stayed with me along with her crown and held it close to my heart, crying not stop, the white shimmer blowing away. I managed to calm down enough and walk back to the room Lyna and I would have shared, holding her crown she wore, our rings around my neck on a chain, crying my heart out, crying for Lyna. I think that was the second time I cried like that, the first being the time I thought I lost her, but this time I did. I cried to the point where I feel asleep, smelling Lyna's scent and her presence all around me. I dreamt of her and I together, happy and with children, them chasing each other around, her in my arms, the ring I got her on her left hand. I woke up that morning with a tear stained face and went through depression, deep dark depression. I walked the castle everyday with our rings and her crown, having moments where I thought I saw her, but it turned out she wasn't, that she was still dead. The guards searched all over for Joon, but no trace of him anywhere. Everyday I would wake up thinking that Lyna would be there sleeping and that her death was a dream, but it never happened. One year passed and I was still in deep depression, trying to get rid of myself so I could join her and I would see her again, hold her in my arms, and know she wouldn't escape my arms again. Kiseop and the others wouldn't let me and stopped me everytime. I couldn't handle the depression any more, tried running away, but nothing I did worked. Everytime, my friends would catch me and keep me from killing myself. I cried every night, having a cheerful dream of her every time I cried myself to sleep. Why did she, my only angel, my only princess, have to die and leave me heart broken, why?