It's him.....

His Bite I Crave

I walked into my first class of the day, music. I took the seat the teacher asked me to take, but soon after, a young man doing the same thing, taking the empty seat next to me. He smiled with white teeth, dazzling me.

"Hello, my name is Lee Joon, but please, call me Joon."

"Hello Joon, I'm Lee Lyna, or Lyna Woo, but please calll me Lyna. It's very nice to meet you."

I smile at him, him returning the kind smile. But then the thought hit me. When he spoke, the voice sounded just like the one in my dreams at night I've been having for close to a month. Weird~The class continued, then after a few more classes with Joon, we go to lunch, swapping interesting stories to each other. We both compented, creating many discussions with certain subjects, feeling like friends at the end of the day. He walked me to the gate, Kevin waving to me. Joon and I parted ways with a smile, exchanging numbers and emails.

"So~who was that~?"

"A friend I made as school today oppa."

"He seems to be nice, didn't look at you like a creep, did he?"

"Aniyo~he looked me in the eyes when talking to me, and he was really nice to me and everything today."

"Ah~so, you two very close, kind of, what?"

"Oppa, we just met today, so it's kind of and below, not even to the point of close friends yet."

"Okay, just making sure. People can be very close friends after meeting once and in a day, they are already great friends."

"That's true. Have a good day today oppa?"

"Yeah, some work, the usual you know."

The rest of the car ride he questioned me about Joon, eventually a smirk forming on his face, thinking Joon might love his little sister. But what he was getting from me, he was thinking that I didn't like him, factoring in that Joon will try to get his little sister to love him.

 

_________________________________________________________________

I know it's short, but I'm sleepy, so I'll update when I wake up. Bye~! ^-^