I'm sorry, but I still want you with me

His Bite I Crave

I stood there in shock, a sad smile creeping over my face. I didn't have definite feelings, so I couldn't answer. I didn't know what to do, say yes or no. I didn't know, but I found an true answer from my heart.

Lyna: I'm sorry Kevin, but my heart has not decided. I cannot agree to your proposal, since it's such a surprise and so sudden since I got my memories back. I hope you understand, but that doesn't mean I want you to leave me. I want you to stay by my side.

I pull him up and look right into his eyes.

Kevin: Lyna, I would never leave your side, not matter how many times you had rejected me. I will wait till the ends of the time for you. I will fight for your love from all the possible suitors out there that might still your heart. I will never leave your side as long as I'm breathing.

Lyna: Thank you Kevin, I'm glad you won't give up on me or my heart. It means the world to me. I hope your best and continue to leave me breathless. I promise to protect you when I need you, and I hope you do the same for me.

I kiss him gently and quickly. He is surprised as I smile and lead him back to my party, Kiseop smirking.

Lyna: What are you smirking about?

Kiseop: The weird love proposal and kind of acceptance and refusal of course.

I stick my tongue out at him and he just laughs. I pull the both of them inside, hearing a waltz.

Kevin: It would honor me if I could share this dance with you.

He offers his hand out to me with a smile, I take it, closing our hands as he takes me to the dance floor, leading me to the center. He smiles along with me, taking my waist, I placing a hand on his shoulder. We take our spare hand and hold them together and he leads me, everyone dancing in sync to the music. The moment felt magical to me, nothing could compare to what it was before. I spotted two small childern, a boy and a girl dancing together and giggling.

Lyna: Isn't that just adorable Kevin?

Kevin: Reminds me of what we did together, since we did the same thing.

Lyna: I know, but I think looking at it with my own eyes is so adorable.

Kevin: I agree with you on that, my dear.

Lyna: But we aren't engaged. *hushed tone*

Kevin: We are love interests, so we are potenial, and that doesn't mean I could still call you that, since I know you like me some what, and not as a friend or family.

Lyna: You do have a point there, but we have to wait till my heart can say yes and not maybe or no, right?

Kevin: Yes, yes we do, and I'm willing to wait for that day you can say yes and it's right.

Lyna: I'll be looking forward to the day I can give a definite answer.

Kevin: I shall too.

We danced the night away, my dear brother taking a few dances since we haven't seen each other in such a long time. I had enjoyed the sweet cream pasteries, enjoying the taste I have so missed and tried to cover up that craving with cream puffs. I feed one each to my brother and Kevin, okay, a few more to Kevin. We both got Kiseop's clothes into the carrage also, leaving the gala and bidding farwell to Kevin's parents. We stopped at a huge mansion, bigger than the Leonies' mansion, the pillars made with marble with gold and veins running through them, the white place I called home when I was little, cleaned and repaired, the blood gone, the old paintings repaired by small fairy folk. I walked the halls and looked at the portaits to see one with me, Kiseop, my brother, and my mother and father. I looked at the painting and started to tear up. Kevin found me and hugged me from behind, wiping away the tears for me and kissing my forehead.

Kevin: I'm sure they're happy you're alive and your brother, and you're finally home. Please cheer up?

Lyna: *smiles* Okay. I'll head to bed now.

Kevin: You want me to sleep next to you?

Lyna: I was thinking of asking Kiseop, or the three of us together.

Kevin: *smiles* Of course, that would make us all happy.

Kiseop: Come on then~let's go to sleep, and we need to get you out of that dress.

Kiseop and Kevin help you get ready for bed, helping you undress and handing you pjs to wear, warm flannel pants and a light shirt. All three of us went to my parents' room, or what used to me their room, which is now our room (Keving and Lyna). We all held hands, falling asleep, feeling at peace with the presence of mom and dad, my brother, and Kevin. I felt at peace for the first time in years.

Lyna: Good night, my dear family, and Kevin. I love you all.