He has.....fangs?! And I'm a....what?!

His Bite I Crave

Everyday I kept following him, every day getting farther and farther until one day, when I found out a secret that changed my entire life.....forever......

I followed Joon to a wooded area, and to my surprise, he had jumped up and up the trees with ease. He then traveled to the edge of the woods from the top branches of the trees. He stop and I froze in horror of what happened next. Black, bat like wings had sprouted from his wings and started to fly. I was stricked with fear and made a run for it. Little did I know he had smirked and took off at an amazing speed to catch me. I ran faster and faster, faster than I thought I could before. To Joon's surprise, he figured out it was me and what I was. He continued his chase after me, still unable to catch me since I would say I was running faster than he was flying. Managing to escape his grasp, I got out of the woods, slowing down my pace. Joon appeared out of the woods, walking after me. I started to run from him, him catching me before I got too far.

Joon: You saw something you shouldn't have~

He smiled at me, fangs growning, my eyes widening. He started kissing my neck, it lightly, my body unable to move.

Joon: Your scent is so~enticing. I don't know if I can stop myself from taking in your taste.

Lyna: P-Please, let me go.

Joon: Not a chance, since your scent is drawing me in so much.

He pulled back to bite my neck, a rush and a quick punch hitting his face, knocking him onto the ground. I looked to see Kevin in stange clothing that you would see from the 1800s. My eyes grew wide, him snatching me up before Joon could gain his composer. Kevin took you past the house you too lived in, and ran at a lightling speed to an old mansion you always thought was haunted that was in the hills looking over the town. He locked all the doors and windows then looked at me.

Kevin: Lyna, I can explain.

Lyna: Explain what?! Joon's a Vampier and you.....what have you done with my brother?

Kevin: Lyna, you never had a brother, well, you did, but he was killed by an onslaughter of Society attacking your family. You are part of the Destined, a nearly lost race of elite....Vampiers.

Lyna: What?! You're not my brother?! Who....who am.....I?