The warm welcome

His Bite I Crave

Kevin opened the door for me, leading me inside the room, hearing violins and many other insturments, looking around, the pearl earings Kevin gave me gently swaying with my head movements. He offered his arm out to me, linking my arm though it. He gently took me straight to his parents, all eyes turning onto me. I heard light whispers but kept looking forward like what my parents taught me. He came to his parents who were talking to a couple who looked to be around 500 or older each. The couple bowed to me, returning it to them. Kevin's parents had turned around to see me, a smile spreading across their faces. Mrs. Leonies gave me a gentle, delicate hug, kissed both of my cheeks.

Mrs. Leonies: Oh Lyna, it's so nice to see you again. We have both missed you so much. Our deepest regrets and sorrows for your mother and farther. We have managed to find someone for you though. Dear, please go fetch him.

Mr. Leonies: Yes dear, I'll get him right away. Please wait here, the three of you.

He left to get the "he" in question while Mrs. Leonies turned back to the two of us.

Mrs. Leonies: Happy birthday Lyna, I hope you like it. We have your favorite sweets here from when you were a child, having the best cream pasteries we could create for you. And I trust you two will go through with our request for you two to wed? You two are still conisdered betrothed, not offically, but still, none the less, it was a wish the two of our families requested you two to do. *spots her husband* Ah, here they are now.

I look up to see a familiar face next to Mr. Leonies. A smile spread across my face and I make sure to stay where I am and wait till I know for sure. Kevin gasps when he sees the man with his father, my smile so big and I hug him tight, tears rolling down my face. The man smiles and hugs me back.

Lyna: I missed you so much Kiseop. I thought you had died from what happened!

Kiseop: Oh sis, I missed you too. There wasn't a day that went by that I was waiting to hear you were alright. I'm so glad you're safe and alive. And happy birthday little sister.

He kissed the top of my forehead and wiped away my tears, smiling down to me.

Lyna: This is the happiest birthday I could ever get. I'm so glad you're alive and hear with me now.

Kiseop: I hope that we can live together like always, looking after and supporting you and my younger friend over there.

Kevin: Kiseop! I missed you so freaking much!

Kevin hugged his older, crying like I was, all three of us in tears, happy we could be together. This was truly the best birthday I could get. I had my memories back, my brother, people I missed and loved. What more could I ask for?

Kevin: Now that you are here, I can finally ask something of you.

Kevin whispers into Kiseop ear, your dear brother nodding, a smile spreading across his face. Kevin nodded back, and took your hand, leading you gently to the garden, moon lilies blooming, giving a beautiful scent. He lead you to the middle and kneeled down on one knee before you. Kiseop had followed you to see what you would do. Kevin took out a small, gold box from his pocket and opened up to you, revealing a beautiful white gold ring, a diamond surrounded by rubies. He looked up at your beauty in the moon light.

Kevin: Miss Lyna, who stole my heart as I watched over you, one of the Destined, will you please marry me?

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

Haha~cliff hanger~Hehehehehe