Listen to me Lyna....

His Bite I Crave

I collapsed onto the couch, Kevin taking me into his arms. I couldn't pull away the only person I've ever known. I breathed in his familiar scent, calming down some so he could continue his explaination.

Kevin: You're still Lyna, but I sadly have to say, I'm not your real brother, he died when the Society came to your home when you were still young. You still knew me then, but I was different to you. Did you want me to break your mind's wall?

Lyna: *nods* Please, I want to remember so badly.

He nods and touches my forehead with his index finger, a flash of memories that have been locked in my mind rushing back. I shoke my head, eyes wide seeing all the memories, all the pain of the attack, the fear, everything. I looked at Kevin again, a different feeling rush over me.

Lyna: Kevin.....you're.....

Kevin: You're betrothed, yes, I am.

He looked down, a mix of emotions running over him and you.

Lyna: Why?

Kevin: Our parents were great friends, so I came to play with you a lot, both of us becoming great friends. But eventually one day, after you gave me a kiss on the cheek, returning it to you, our parents watched over you slowly. You woke up one day happy as can be, telling us you could see the two of us getting married and having kids, happy as can be. Your dreams have never been wrong, them showing the future.

Lyna: I said that?

A sudden flash back came to you where you did say that, remembering the happiness rushing through you, then you smiled.

Lyna: Kevin, I need to ask you something. Are our parents still alive?

Kevin shoke his head.

Kevin: Mine are, able to escape in time before the Society could come, your parents were unable to. I don't know what happened to your brother, only told he was killed in the attack. You see Lyna, you were a princess, a tiara and everything. I managed to find them intact after that. I went looking for you, worried. I found you hiding in the secret room they couldn't find, your mother and father sealing your memories, with most of your powers.

Lyna: I remember, them pushing me into the secret room with a crown with precious gems and gowns, so many beautiful gowns that where made larger so when I got older, they would fit. *looks into Kevin's eyes* Do still have them?

Kevin: *smiles* Yes, did you want to try them one to see if they were right?

I nod, a small smile on my face, but a deep sadness with in me, seeing blood, hearing screams throughout the time I was hiding, hearing deep voices searching for me. I looked through every memory that had been unblocked, smiling and tear running down.

Lyna: I miss you.....dear brother Kiseop.

Kevin: I know, I miss him too.

I turned around to see him holding a golden gown with white and silver. I looked in awe at the dress and the crown resting on top of it.

Lyna: Will you please help me Kevin, I forgot how to put this type of dress on.

Kevin: But of course, my fair lady.
He bowed from the waist and let you take off you close, which included your undergarments and he helped, giving you undergarments for the dress, and slowly helping lace up the corset that was attached to the skirt. He tugged and you gasped.

Kevin: Was that too tight? Do you need it a little looser?

Lyna: I'm fine, I just need to get used to this, that's all, I didn't need a corset when I was younger.

Kevin: That's true, they were much simpler dresses, nothing so complex as this. I'm going to make this a little tighter, if it is hard to breath, I'll loosen it a little, okay?

Lyna: Alright, I'm ready.

Kevin slightly tuged and tied the ribbon at the top, draping a cover over my shoulders. I looked into the mirror that Kevin showed me to, placing the tiara of diamonds and pink emeralds onto my head, the dark blonde hair making the emeralds stand out.

Lyna: Wow, I look so...

Kevin: Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, his dark velvet jacket and white dress shirt standing out in contrast.

Kevin: You know that when Joon had made you run faster than a human could, a messanger came to me, inviting me to a gala of my families to celebrate your birthday, since it is after all.

Lyna: Like always, the first of December. I guess that never changed. But it's been a long time since the last time I've been out in Vampier society, I can't remember much.

Kevin: You are special, since the Destined are elite, rare, royal. Your family hand given birth to one, your family becoming royal.

Lyna: But what do I do?

Kevin: I'll tell you what to do, and you'll be back to your real home, cleaned, where we will live together, like we've always done. Everyone will forget you, since you have been found, and you're old life will be renewed, your old happiness being found. I know it's selffish to say that, but it's true that you'll disappear from your life before coming back to the world you come from.

Lyna: It's alright, I need to leave anyway, Joon I fear, what's to steal my life. I don't want anyone to be put into danger anymore. Please, accompany me to the gala at your parents' home. I wish to meet them again, after being like I was for so long.

Kevin: But of course, my dear lady.

He fixed my hair into curls, applying makeup and packing all the dresses, the other few tiaras I was left with and leading me out to the carage waiting for me. The horseman bowed from the waist to me in the dress, the tiara on me head and the shoes, flat, soft against the stone leading to it. Kevin placed the luggage into the white and gold carage, opening the door for me. I did a small curtsey and sat down on one of the two seats, Kevin taking the other. The carage slowly left the house, taking you farther away from the town and into the hills.

Kevin: My parents still want the two us to marry as planned you know.

Lyna: I know, since as far as I could remember, they were slightly stubborn in their choices.

Kevin: Yes, they still are from what you remember. They can't wait to see you.

He smiled at me warmly. I blushed slightly and blushed even more when he held my hand that was on my lap. (Lyna's thoughts will have the ** by them, and Kevin's will have the *** by them, author's friendly note to the readers) I let my hand wrap around his, shy and heart fluttering. ***She looks abosolutely stunning in the faint candle light, just so beautiful.*** We stopped at a huge mansion with white pillars, lights and music coming out from the windows. I guess it's time to meet the public again, after a disappearance of 100 years or so, since I was born in the 1800s like Kevin, later than he was of course. I took Kevin's arm and had him lead me to the birthday gala, the Leonies invited me to in my honor.