Happy, surprises and feeling watched

His Bite I Crave

I woke up in my loving brother's and prince's arms, smiling to myself. I kissed their foreheads, waking both of them up.

Kiseop: Morning little sis.

Kevin: Morning my princess.

Lyna: Good morning you two, sleep well?

The two: Yes~and we're hungry~

I giggle and get out of bed and put on my silk robe and walked down stairs to ask the maid to get breakfast ready, the guys helping me into my dress, all of then corseted gowns and dresses. We ate breakfast together, but to no surprise at all, I had tutoring. Yipee yahooie. Those who were friends of Kevin became my tutors, Alexander being my language tutor, Soohyun and Kibum being the history tutors, Kiseop being your etiquette tutor, Kevin and Hoon being your music tutors, and finally, Eli and Dongho being your fighting tutors, which includes weapons and riding a horse. The entire day I felt like someone was watching my every move. I looked around me, nobody there at all, the occasional bush rustling which put me on high alert. We were all tired after all the lessons and decided to eat dinner together in the dining room. We ate something the maid really suggested and let me create my "killer" cream desserts for the boys. After that, I gave each one and waited for their expressions, which were smiles.

Lyna: I trust you all like my cream dessert?

Kiseop: Lyna, my dear little sis, you have passed mother in making these. They are slightly sweeter, richer, and flakier, not to mention fattening.

Everyone cracked up laughing, knowing nobody here would gain any weight what so ever no matter the fattening the food would be.

Dongho: This is like tasting heaven.

Lyna: *giggles* I'm glad you like it. I'll try to make some for you to enjoy them freely, okay?

Dongho: Please do~!

Kevin: Okay, okay, we need to get to bed soon, so everyone wash up and get to your rooms and retire for the evening, since it's 10pm right now.

Lyna: He does have a point everyone, we should all wash up and retire before midnight.

Kiseop: Stop taking my job you two!

I stuck my tongue out at him which everyone laughed at and thought it was a cute brother-sister moment, including Kevin in on the laughs. I just pout at everyone, all of them still thinking I'm cute and everything before heading upstairs, leaving me there to bake Dongho a batch of my cream desserts. I was surprised that Kiseop said it passed mother's dessersts, which I was proud of, but also made me depressed since I missed my mother so much I couldn't stand it. I walked out of the kitchen and back to the dinning room, helping our only maid with the cleaning. I finished and got the table cleaned off and such, hearing a bush rustle in front of one of the three windows. I rushed over to it to see a blurr and walked out side to see a note taped to the window with a J in caligraphy. I looked around to hear crows being destirbed.

Lyna: Hello? Anyone there?

Another rustle came from the bushes and hedges near our house. I then heard panting and crunch of gravel to reveal a messanger boy, panting as if he was being chased.

Lyna: Are you alright sir?

I walk over to him and place a hand onto his shoulder and look into his eyes. He shakes his head and I smell blood instantly.

Lyna: Oh my lord, we need to get you inside and cleaned up. I'll help you calm down and you can then explain what happened.

Messanger: I...have....a....letter....for you.....Miss Lyna.

Lyna: That can wait, you need tending to. Please come inside where it's warm and safe.

I lead him inside, the light giving a better view of what happened, cuts all over his arms and legs, on dripping blood on his cheek. I take him upstairs and find the maid, fetching him some fresh clothes as we help wash the blood away and such. He dresses and the maid hands him a warm glass of milk.

Lyna: May I ask you name, sir?

Messanger: It's Niel ma'am.

Lyna: So, Niel, what happened to you that you got so many cuts? I'm surprised you didn't die on the way here.

Niel: You see ma'am, I wasn't like this until I got about 2 miles within this house. I was attacked by a winged figure that slashed at me constantly, wanting the letter I had for you Miss Lyna. It's a very important letter adressed to the only Destined alive, it goes to you, Miss Lyna. I saw a blurr and kept the letter intact, no damage to it at all.

Lyna: *smiles* And thank you for keeping it intact, but do you know who attacted you?

Niel: I think it was one of the Darklys (dark-lies), since I heard flapping and saw black bat like wings the size to proportion a person.

Soohyun: A Darkly (dark-lie) or Darklys?

Eli: Darklys travel in groups, even though there are the rare few that are lone Darkly.

Soohyun: You have a point there.

Lyna: Beside that, how many do you think there were?

Niel: 3 easy to be honest.

Kiseop: Okay, this isn't a good sign if there are Darklys hanging around our house, we need to be on high alert.

Kibum: I agree with Kiseop. I'll hurry with Soohyun to my home, since we have great weapons and then head to Soohyun's since he has a private fighting force that has gotten to know my shiny toys (weapons).

AJ: We'll stay here and keep Niel and everyone here safe. I can easily tell that Niel here isn't a Darkly, since he has a real liscence, and I've searched every nook and cranny of his mind and he doesn't have any Darkly, even did a DNA with a sample of blood, skin, even hair and came back with nothing on Darkly DNA with in him. He's one of us.

Hoon: I'm one of the elite warriors here. Eli, you're helping too. Lyna, please lead us to the armory. And we need to take all the paints, jewelry, everything valuable and put is somewhere secret.

Lyna: I know the place to put all of our heirlooms. Kevin, Kiseop, can you lead Hoon, Eli, and AJ to the weapons room and I need Alexander and Dongho to help me move all the heirlooms and precious items to the hidden rooms within this mansion.

Alexander: Yes, Miss Lyna.

Dongho: Right away~!

We all rush and I grab my mother's jewelry chest and saw the two guys had grabbed two paintings each. I lead them to one of the halls that was on the third floor of the mansion. I lead them into my father's study and pulled the "Poor Man's Song" book, the book case opening up a small ways enough the guys could get inside with out hurting the paintings. I lead them down the stair cases to the first floor of rooms, the closest floor and had them start putting them inside, I going farther than them to the third of five floors of the hidded mansion under the mansion. I had put my mother's jewelry in there, and quickly ran up with the others. The guys kept coming with the paintings as I moved my mother's things, 4 small chests of jewelry and started moving my father's maps, folders, journals he kept in a hidded drawer he only showed me was there in the cabinet. I rushed them all down there, pulling that book, the passage opening up. I did remember there was a second book I could pull, to lead to the ancestoral chamber where all my ancestors, including my mother and father are in their final resting place. I didn't bother to run down there to pray everyone stay safe, since there was a part that could be used as a church. All three of us are rushing our tails off to get everything into the secret, underground mansion, searching every room for secret compartments, taking all ivory, gems, gold, silver, paintings, and even our clothes into the second to last floor where all the rooms were which could hold 20 people easily.

Lyna: I think...thats....it...Wait! The extra weapons and armor! Not to mention our, wait~our wine cellar which is all at least 100 years old is in it's own underground area and has been there for centuries. We just need to get the rest of the armor, ancient texts, not to mention the extra weapons, especially the magical ones and the magical texts. Those are important.

Dongho: I'll grab the armor.

Alexander: I'll grab the ancient texts.

Lyna: Then I'll get the magical texts, which is hidden somewhere in the library. My father told me where they were, so I can find them. I found them once, I can find them a second time. And nothing in here can burn or be damaged once I find the protection spell for the house and the people I say.

Alexander: You know magic spells and how to use them?

Dongho: I know what they look like, but never got to read them.

Lyna: I know how to say each and every one, since my father and mother encouraged it, which explains being a Destined.

Dongho: They are magical, so I can't see why you shouldn't learn them.

Alexander: Let's stop talking and get moving!

Lyna and Dongho: Yes sir!