Marriage Interupted

His Bite I Crave

(Ella pov)

I can't believe that man! He said I would be his lover! He got me out of jail once and he never complained that I was in the way and screwed me so much I can still feeling everything. But instead he just used me and threw me out! I will make that b**** pay! Joon will come crawling back to me when she is poisoned and there isn't a cure but what I have. I smirked at the idea and ran into Kevin, giving back the ring and kept walking down stairs to the garden, poisoning a white lily just for her highness.

((The next day))

(Joon's pov)

I woke up to see my love in my arms, sleeping soundly. I gently kissed her cheek which woke her up and scared me.

Lyna: Is it morning yet?

Joon: Yes, it is. And tomorrow is the day we wed. What do you want to do before that?

Lyna: Go for a walk in the garden, just something peacefull is all

Joon: Then would you want me to help you with your dress?

Lyna: You're my fiance, of course~

I looked for a suitable dress for her and laced it up for her, teasing her lightly with my fingers on her back while doing so. She shivered then giggled. I would say we spent the entire day in the garden, her light pink dress and curls framing her face made her look stunning. She smiled warmly at the flowers and liked being outside for once. I made sure she was fed and took extraspecial care of her that night, being as gentle or as rough as she wanted until we were both tired. I have to admit I was tired, and she was getting better at getting me tired and to keep me going. I would keep going until she told me to stop, even in we were both tired and she wanted more, I would gladly do as she said. I was a slave to her, a love sick slave that would do anything for the owner. She had such a tight grip on me, I never lost intresed and loved her even more. I managed to get her to forget the guy that she used to love, feeling her fall for me every day. I didn't use anything on her....it was of her own free will.

((day of the marriage))

(Ella's pov)

Today is the day I put my plan into action.....I'll be sure she pays for doing this to me. Joon was supposed to marry me until she came into the picture and stole his heart....Well, I'm going to steal his heart away one way or another! She will never have him! Not if I can't help it.

(Kevin's pov)

I was disappointed, too depressed to think properly. Lyna had left me for the prince of his world, a legandary wedding or the wedding of the century as many put it. I served Lyna's fiancee, soon-to-be-husband, a frown upon my face. I saw a girl heading the same direction I was, the girl that framed me with having an affiar! I followed her silently, being discret about my movements so she didn't hear me. I noticed she put a black powder on Joon's formal wear he would wear today and right after she changed into another person, she took it straight to where he was. After she left the room, I went inside just as Joon was about to put on the jacket she powdered.

Kevin: Wait! Don't put that on!

Joon looked up at me with a strange look.

Joon: What do you want servant?

Kevin: Don't put that jacket on!

I grabbed it and threw it against the wall where the black powder puffed out, Joon's eyes widdening as the floor eroded away, an acid ground up.

Joon: Good eye servant, but how did you know about the powder?

Kevin: I saw the person who brought it in here put powder that blended with the cloth do it! She was a Shifter!

Joon: Do you think I would actually believe you? What if you did that to kill me?

Kevin: I honestly wouldn't do that to you!

Joon glanced at me and then ordered the guards to find a Shifter.

Joon: Thank you servant. Now if you'll excuse me, I must go to my wedding