Who are you?

His Bite I Crave

Joon and I went to the castle that was between the two territories and presented ourselves to the court, the court shocked of the two of us going to wed, but couldn't do anything about it. The showed us everywhere around the castle, accepting the fact we would have a wedding. I was surprised by how many people thought I was stupid, but then again, they knew I was higher up on social ranking, a Destined being a true royal having the highest rule over the worlds. Joon took me to a rather nice mansion, nothing compared to my new home, him knocking on the door as I held his arm, loving his presence. A guy, somewhat handsome, a bit feminine with red hair answered the door and gave me a wide eyed look.

Kiseop: Lyna, you're safe! Joon, get your hands off her!
He pushed my Joon, my bethrothed onto the ground. I felt angry with this man. I looked at him straight into his eyes, hearing a blood curling scream come from him.

Lyna: I don't know who you are, but you don't touch my beloved ever you filth.

More guys came to the door, the red haired one, who they called out to as "Kiseop", looked at me like I was crazy. Joon had stood up and brushed off the dirt, a smile coming onto my face, kissing his cheek.

Lyna: Are you alright my king~?

Joon: Yes, my beautifully stunning queen.

The golden haired one looked at me, a bit more feminine than that "Kiseop" fellow.

Lyna: My king, I would like that guy, that feminine looking one with the golden hair as my servant, my personal servant. He's rather handsome. I would like him as a pet.

Joon: A wonderful pet he would be my darling.

That guy Kiseop spoke to the golden haired guy.

Kevin: You don't know who I am, Lyna?

Joon: Don't adress her so informally!

Lyna: It's alright my king, he is my pet, so he can. *turns to the guy that spoke to me* I do know who you are, you're now the pet of the soon to be queen of the realm.

A rather muscular man was shocked, all of the men in this house equally handsome.

Lyna: I've decided, you all will be my personal property as of now.

Joon: I thought I was you're only property, my love.

Lyna: You are, my VERY personal property. And I am yours. They are just pets I want to keep since they are so handsome my dear.

Joon: I understand, my love. *turns to all my new property* You will take what ever you like from this home, even though this is now a house of the soon to be queen.

Kiseop: What?!

Lyna: That's right, Kiseop my pet, I will soon be your queen, and Joon, my love, will be your king. That goes to all Vampiers and Darklys. You all are my pets. You cannot say no or you all will be locked away in the dungeons.

Everyone: Yes, my fair lady.