I keep seeing...him

His Bite I Crave

Every night since I met Joon, I've had horrible dreams of seeing him with blood on him, trickling down his chin with an evil grin, eyeing me like I was food. I would wake up screaming, tears rolling down my face. Kevin would always sing me a lullaby to get back to sleep, holding me in his arms. When I compared the dreams to Joon, I couldn't see that he would be like that, since he was so nice and caring. But one day, he started acting strange. He walked into class as usual, but didn't look me in the eyes or talk to me. If I got close, he avoided me. If I talked to him, he would give short answers and gulp. One day I managed to get the nerve to ask.

Lyna: Joon, are you alright?

Joon: Yeah, why do you ask?

Lyna: You just seem like you're avoiding me. I was wondering why.

Joon: I'm just going through something right now, nothing to worry about, really.

Lyna: I don't believe you Joon. Fess up.

Joon: I'm going through a faze right now, that's it, honest.

Lyna: Okay~if you say so.

I let him walk off, leaving me there wondering why he was acting so weird, since a faze didn't seem like the right excuse. If he wasn't going to tell me, I'll just have to find out myself. So I decided to follow after school that day. Big mistake since I lost him within 10 minutes of following since he was so fast. I got faster as I kepy trying, sometimes following him for an hour or longer, but always loosing him. Dang it! How is he able to shake me loose off his trail so easily!?

 

______________________________________________________________

Hi~got new inspiration and such so I can keep writing~sorry it's so short though.