Idiot

His Bite I Crave

(Lyna's imposter's pov)

How could Lyna love this guy?! She should have loved Joon! Joon is so much better than Kevin, and Kevin is such a twig and he doesn't even have what Joon has! I guess I'll just have to play along with it. After a little kissing session which I despised so much~ I left him and had a smirk on my face. He really didn't know. I walked down to where they held Joon, knowing they would let me through since I was the "princess" and everything. I stopped by Joon's cell, changing my appearance just for him to this skinny body, though she did have a figure, hourglass no less, but I liked mine better and shifted back.

Joon: Hi Ella, did he believe it?

Ella: Every word of it, he is so gullable~I can't understand why she likes him! He is so skinny and probably isn't good, not like you~*giggles*

Joon: You were always my favorite Shifter since you knew just how I like it. I'll be sure to keep you in the palace while Lyna and I rule. You'll be my lover while she is my queen, my two favorites with me.

Ella: I'm your number one favorite Shifter? I like it *smiling, biting lip*

Joon: You figure out how to get me out yet?

Ella: Of course~and you'll have you're way with that girl and Kevin will be heart broken to find out he was having an affair with a Shifter and he asked her to marry him *smirks* She'll come crawling to you, and I'll be sure to keep her in her place.

Joon: Don't kill the little rare princess now~she's the only one of her kind we know of right now~

Ella: I know~but I love you more than she ever will

Joon: I know my darling, but as soon as I get out, we can get the rest of our plan moving, so get me out

I hold up the key, giving him the appearance of invisibility and get him out of the castle to his precious princess. I know he loves her, but I'm his lover in the castle when he is king. It'll pay off to be just his lover since I can get so much from him.

(Joon's pov)

I had stopped in front of my hideout from the kingdom and went straight to Lyna's room. She was tied up, arms in front of her above her head, wearing a bunny dress just for me, looking so delicious and beautiful, my treasure and dessert I was going to eat up. I ate her so much, I swear she was loving it when I did things to her Kevin only dreamed of doing to her after they married. I  will enjoy this~

(Lyna's pov)

I woke up to see Joon was there and smirked.

Lyna: Plan on having with me again? I won't let you since you know I love and belong to Kevin. I'll never be fully yours. Touch me everywhere when ever you want, but I'll never love you

Joon: I know, but I found something when I escaped I want you to see, which is why I brought you your jeans, top, and jacket

He came close and untied me, letting me change, which I did so quickly. He then took me out of the hiding place and took me to Kevin's room, which I heard squealing and giggling, and a few moans from. My eyes widened and opened the drapes separating the room from the balcony. I saw a girl, and Kevin touching her on the bed. I couldn't believe it. And she was wearing my ring.....

Lyna: KEVIN!

He looked at me with wide eyes and then the girl, wide eyes even larger. She pushed him off her and looked at me, bowing on her knees.

Ella: Forgive me your majesty! It's my fault! All of it! Please don't be angry at him, be angry at me!

Lyna: No, you're alright miss

I walked up to Kevin and slapped him. I was fumming angry he would ever cheat on me!

Lyna: How could you cheat on me! Even if I was tied up you could have held yourself back! I can't believe you! You let you're desires get to best of you?!

Ella: You're highness! Don't take it out on him! I did it! I seduced him! I loved him too much!

Lyna: It's fine, I don't care anymore. I'm going with you Joon. I don't want to be with someone that cheats on me when I'm tied up somewhere and he didn't even try to find me. Kevin, screw with how ever many girls you want, I don't care since we're no longer together!

He stood there speechless as I went to Joon and held him tight, which he smirked and took me back to the hideout. I was fumming mad and wanted to forget everything. Joon did as I said and fulfilled my desires as many times as I wanted it. He proposed a month later, which I accepted and we went to the castle, a ring on my right finger, one on his to show we where together and soon to be married. I walked back into my room to see Kevin there, shocked.

Kevin: How could you take him as your husband and not me! You love me!

Lyna: I can't love a lying man. I don't love Joon that much, but he treats me the way I should be treated. He cares and loves me, I'm fine with it, but you're no longer allowed in my personal quarters. You'll be a servant now, as a punishment. You must start preparing for my wedding the day after tomorrow since that is when Joon and I will wed. Now, Joon and I will be leaving my quarters, and you must get out of them

We both left Kevin there, Joon holding me by my waist, keeping me close.

Joon: Would you like to make love again tonight?

Lyna: Isn't the same as always?

I giggled and he took me to the other royal quarters and did it so well I wanted it again and again, since we did it at least 4 times in one night, leaving me super sore.

(Joon pov)

Lyna feel asleep after the 6th time, feeling too tired for more, so I let her sleep, holding her close and smiling. I finally had my love. We'll be happily married, keep our youth for so many years and I'll make her love me, which I think she is now starting to love me. I'll be the happiest man in the world. Ella soon appeared, but I didn't want her right now. She was nice in bed, but that was about it. I only pictured Lyna when we did it so many times. She didn't know I didn't love her at all, just a person to get my mind off of Lyna until I had my Lyna in my arms.

Ella: Joon, are you going to marry her?

Joon: Yes I am, you already know that

Ella: But why her? Why can't you love me as much as her? Why can't we marry?

Joon: I'm a prince, and your parents would be angry as well as mine if we had an affair or married, you know that

Ella: I don't care! I love you! I want to be yours and only yours!

Joon: Ella, look, you know I love Lyna, and I am too tired to talk to you right now. Go so I can sleep

I soon fell asleep there, pulling Lyna right against me, spooning her gently, breathing in her scent all night