The Guests

Life Isn't That Easy

[A/N: I'll announce the people and the pictures of them will be below. This chapter may confuse some because I used so many ulzzangs. I used their real names because it's hard to make korean names for so many people.]

"Are you ready?" SunJung asks. I was packing up all of my clothes at my house. I was officially moving today. SunJung was helping me pack up my things. My mother was cooking food for us before I leave to do my hair and make-up. 

"I don't think I'm ready for this. I'm kind of scared," I mumble. SunJung walks up to me and puts her hand on my shoulder. 

"Ya, you shouldn't be scared. Your groom seems so nice and his family seems to already accept you. You should be scared if he was a jerk and his family was rude. This is not the Chae MiSoon I know. Man up! You got this," SunJung lectures. I laugh at her and start to wrap up my things. 

"Misoon-ah! Come down and eat!" my mother screams. I put a few more things into the boxes and left with SunJung down the stairs. 

"Good Morning!" SunJung happily says.

"Good Morning SunJung," my mother replies. "Misoon, are you ready? Today is the big day," 

"Eomma, don't talk about it. I'm getting nervous and scared and I don't know what to do," I rumble. 

"No one knows what to do. You just have to be strong so that others can feed off of it," my mother says in a soft tone. 

"Alright, well let's eat! I don't want all this food to go to waste," SunJung digs in and grabs as much food as she could. 

"You know that you don't need to do that," I roll my eyes at her stupidity. 

"Well, we have no time. Gotta eat as much as I can," SunJung smiles and digs in again. 

When we were done eating, my mother grabbed the dishes and told us to leave. She wanted us to experience a happy wedding. I felt bad about letting her do the dishes all by herself but it seems like she wanted to do it. SunJung and I left for the salon to meet up with all of the guys and girls that will be at my wedding. 

"Don't you think there'll be a lot of people you don't know?" SunJung asks. 

"I already know that. Hyunshik warned me," I reply. 

"Why are we all meeting up at the same salon though?" SunJung asks. 

"I don't know. I've never done this. Stop asking me questions. You are making me all nervous and crap," I scold SunJung. 

"Alright alright, geez! It's like your bridezilla or something," she murmurs. 

We walk into the salon seeing BTOB and their dates. Many other people were there looking at us but, I had no idea who they were. 

"Oh TaeJun-ah!" SunJung suddenly waves at a guy standing in the back of the room. He looked very tall and handsome. 

"Who's that?" I whisper to SunJung. The guy suddenly walks over and stands next to us. 

"MiSoon meet Park TaeJun, my boyfriend," SunJung smiles. WTF? Boyfriend?

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Congrats on your wedding," TaeJun bows. I bow back and I was still in shock. 

"Ya, don't look at me like that," Sunjung pouts. 

"Uhh..well I'm going to walk over to BTOB now," I awkwardly walk backwards towards BTOB. 

"Heyyy, are you ready for your wedding?" Eunkwang says. 

"Please don't ask me that, I'm going to get that all day," I sigh. 

"Noona, you are supposed to be happy. Come on, smile for me," SungJae says cutely. He nudges on my arm until I broke into a slight smile. He cheers and hugs me tightly. "See now go make yourself prettier. You have a big day ahead of you," 

I started walking towards a chair where a lady was waiting for me.

"Hi, I'm Lee EunHye. I'll be doing your hair and make up today," she smiles sweetly.

"Ya ya ya, don't act all innocent and sweet!" Minhyuk scolds Eunhye.

"Bwoh Bwoh Bwoh!" she yells back. She looks back at me and smiles again. "Sorry for that,"

After a few moments of her doing my hair, Hyunshik and his family came in. Everyone got up from their chairs and bowed.

"Now now, we don't need to do that," Mr. Lim says. "Is everyone enjoying themselves?"

"Yeh," everyone chorused.

"How about you, the bride?" he says as he walks over to me.

"O-oh, I'm a little nervous but, I think I can make it," I reply. He chuckles for a few moments and walks around the salon. 

"Alright, we would like to know who is pairing up with who because we are unsure of how many people are walking down the aisle," Mrs. Lim announces. 

"Oh, I'm with TaeJun," SunJung blurts out. 

taejunpark6.jpgtumblr_lxiieuiLZm1r0tjhxo1_400.jpg

 

"Alright, here's one couple," Mrs. Lim comments as she jots down something.

"YoungMi, who's your date?" Mr. Lim asks. 

"Oh, I don't know yet," YoungMi says sweetly. 

"CHANGSEOB!" BTOB chorused. 

"O-oh wait whhaattt? NO!" Changseob yells. "Why me?"

"I guess, Changseob?!" YoungMi says shyly. 

"Oh god," Changseob puts his hand on his forehead. "Kill me now,"

tumblrmbqyjpv8tp1rgs3i9.jpgtumblr_me7xujW9xb1rfyb46o4_500.jpg

 

"There's Oh JungKyu and Baek SuMin, right? Where are they?" Mrs. Lim looks around the room for the couple. 

"Right here!" a guy shots up his arm. 

"There you are, thank you for coming," Mrs. Lim says. "How is your daughter?"

"She's doing well, thank you for asking," Jungkyu replies. 

tumblr_m1bqr6g2mo1qai8q1o1_500.jpgtumblrmdg3pgv9ps1rexqqf.png

 

"Hmm, I know I saw them somewhere," Mrs. Lim looks around the room and looks down at her paper. Mr. Lim looks at points at the names and the people. 

"They are right there," Mr. Lim says. 

"Oh, I knew I saw them," Mrs. Lim says. "Thank you for coming Park SungWoo and Do HweJi," 

"It's our pleasure," Park Sungwoo says as he bows. 

"How is SooJung?" Mr.Lim asks. 

"She's great," HweJi says. 

"We should schedule an appointment for our kids," Mr. Lim chuckles. 

"It would be an honor," SungWoo says. 

tumblr_m92xuhOBls1r3h59uo1_500.jpgtumblrm342nc0sfr1rnh8t9.png

 

"Oh, Song ChanHo and Seo JiHye is attending?" Mrs. Lim says in surprise. "I thought you guys were going on a trip," 

"Aha, we were but, we decided to stay for the wedding," ChanHo says. 

"How nice of you two, so how is your marriage so far? You guys have only been married for two months," Mr. Lim chuckles. 

"We are still getting used to each other," JiHye mumbles. 

"Well, good luck on your marriage. I hope you two last long," Mr. Lim states. 

"Thank you," ChanHo bows. 

tumblrme4sb667se1rlll4z.jpgtumblr_m26ce3FOqS1qg7w88o1_r3_500.jpg

 

"Park SangIl how are you? I don't ever see you anymore," Mr. Lim says.

"Oh, sorry. Just been busy with work lately," Sangil says. 

"Well, thank you for coming," Mrs. Lim smiles. 

"Dude, I haven't seen you in years!" Hyunshik exagerrates. 

"Aha, I know. We need to  hang out some time," Sangil says. "Well this is my wife, SungSin." 

"Oh, so it is true that you got married," Hyunshik says. 

"Yeah, we have a daughter together," SangIl smiles. 

"Wow, you got your life together," Hyunshik says sarcastically. 

"Ya!" SangIl hits Hyunshik lightly on his arm. 

tumblrmdjmigrzak1rk0j3f.pngtumblr_m8ytm8YK9F1qjvy7mo1_r1_500.jpg

 

"Kwon SuJeong, I haven't seen you since you got married," Mrs. Lim says. 

"Ah yeh, we haven't been going out much," SuJeong says. 

"We came here just for your son's wedding," JoonYoung says. 

"Thank you, I appreciate it," Hyunshik says. He looks over at me and motions me to walk over there. I couldn't because my hair was still being done. "Oh I heard that you have 13-year-old son."

"Oh, Moonbin? yeah he's 13," JoonYeong laughs. 

"Woah, that means I haven't seen you for 13 years," Hyunshik's mouth drops to the floor.

"I guess it's been that long huh?" JoonYeong sighs. 

tumblrmdmbmopmrv1rrgfv3.jpgtumblr_m8gjjo880i1r2uefco1_500.jpg

 

"Won JongJin and Lee DaSom," Mr. Lim announces. 

"We're here," Dasom calls out. 

"Nice to see you two again," Mrs. Lim says. "How are your three boys? They seem to be growing up fast," 

"Aha, I know. They are starting to get on my nerves," Dasom laughs.

"I know how you feel," Mrs. Lim laughs along. 

tumblrmec7udwih21qbsd4u.jpgtumblr_m3i3m4Ic8K1ru2rzzo1_500.png

 

"Lee SeungHwang and Jung HyunJoo?" Mr. Lim looks around the room. 

"Here!" HyunJoo raises her hand. 

"How's SeungHo? Is he doing well with the modeling industry?" Mrs. Lim asks. 

"Yeh, he's trying hard," HyunJoo says softly. 

"How is it having three kids? It must be rough huh?" Mrs. Lim asks. 

"It is," HyunJoo laughs. 

0428teekj2kopya8kopyazp.jpgtumblr_lt27r6RqIk1qa24zyo1_500.jpg

 

"Lee ChiHoon and Bae HyoWon. Still no news about a baby?" Mr. Lim chuckles. 

"Yeh," ChiHoon bows. 

"Well, I hope I get to see one in the future for you two," Mr. Lim comments. 

tumblrlwcrjghojt1r63it3.jpgtumblr_mab971TST91rfyb46o1_500.jpg

 

"Ren and Park Sora! I heard that both your sons are modeling too," Mrs. Lim says happily. 

"Yeh," Ren says in his deep voice. I was shocked to hear such a husky tone. This couple had a different aura about them. I don't know if it's because they look different but, they seem to have a very strong aura. 

"How many kids do they have?" I ask Minhyuk. 

"They have three sons, Leo, HuiDae and JangMun," Minhyuk answers. I wonder what their kids look like. "Why do you ask? Is it because you want to make some babies with Hyunshik?"

"Ugh, I'm never asking you anything anymore," I snarl. 

tumblrl9r29kzslj1qb5f5x.jpgtumblr_md5a7bcbCk1r0fxiio1_500.jpg

 

"Park JaeHyun, how is your business going?" Mr. Lim asks. 

"It's going good," Jaehyun answers. 

"I heard that you guys have three girls now," Mr. Lim says. 

"Ah-ha yeh," Jaehyun slightly laughs. 

"It must be hard on you two. I mean you guys have 3 girls," Mr.Lim jokes.

"Aha, It's stressful,"  the lady next to JaeHyun says. 

"Thank you Jaehyun and Eunhee for coming to my son's wedding," Mr.Lim says. They both bow.

64886149379788437063141.jpgtumblr_lwgodnt3ec1qgea8oo1_500.png

 

"Hwang JinUk and Im DaHye?" Mrs. Lim announces. 

"We're here," JinUk stood up from his seat and raised his hand. Woah, this guy is totally hot.

"I heard that you had your eighth son not too long ago," Mr. Lim comments.

"Yeah, he's four now," DaHye smiles. 

"Will they all be attending?" Mrs. Lim asks.

"Yes, but DongHoon might be a little late," Dahye answers. 

"Alright," Mrs. Lim mumbles. 

"They have eight kids?" I whisper to ChangSeob.

"Yeah, they are the hot couple of this generation. She's 36 and he's 42 but, you can't even tell," Changseob whispers back. 

tumblrm46e8u9fyb1r1b9nx.jpgtumblr_liuz0pj4Tr1qgea8oo1_500.png

 

After all the introductions everyone got dressed and did whatever they needed for the wedding. Hyunshik did a lot of talking while I sat down and went through a whole process of make-up. 

"Alright, now that we know everyone is here we'll get going now. We will see you all at the wedding with your children," Mr. Lim chuckles. 

"Bye Mr. and Mrs. Lim," everyone choruses. 

"Don't freak out. Stay calm and if you need me just call okay?" Mrs. Lim says while touching my shoulder. She gave me a reassuring look to calm me down. "I'll go and check if everything is set up. Just sit tight and smile. Converse a little," 

I took deep breaths and waited for Hyunshik to walk over to me. Sadly, he was too busy to walk up and have a conversation. 

"Are you excited?" Minhyuk asks. 

"I don't know. I'm just scared," I respond.

"Scared for what?" Minhyuk asks. "You shouldn't be scared. You should be clueless. No one is doing a better job of reacting to an arranged wedding than you. Don't feel pressured and relax. This is your day to show others how special you are. No one is going to judge you but yourself. Understood?" 

I gave him a slight nod. He was right. No one is to judge me but me. 

"Noona, how are you?" SungJae says eagerly. 

"I'm fine. How are you? Having fun?" I tease. 

"Aye, of course this is fun. I'm in a wedding~" SungJae sings. "I'm just happy that you aren't how I imagined you," 

"what do you mean?" I ask curiously. 

"Well, I thought you would be like those girls from movies. Mean, rude and nasty," SungJae says while giving me a digusted look. 

"Aha, you based me off of a movie?" I gasp. 

"You do the same thing too!" SungJae points at me. 

"How do you know?" I meronged. 

"Because Hyunshik said so," SungJae meronged back. 

"What?" I gasp again. 

"What? You don't know? He's sooooo in love with y-"

"What are you guys talking about?" Hyunshik says while covering SungJae's mouth. 

"Well, SungJae was ju-"

"Oh that's great well, we don't have time. Come on, we need to go and get your cake and flowers," Hyunshik rushes. 

"Aye, hold on a minute. I don't get my dress until the next hour," I say suspiciously. 

"aish, you don't listen well. Just follow me," Hyunshik says as he rakes his hand in his hair. 

"what do you need?" I ask. 

"Let's just hang out for a while huh? Seems like everything is being rushed," Hyunshik says. 

"Well it is," I reply. 

"What do you want to do for the next hour? That's the least I can do for you," Hyunshik says in a soft tone. 

"Uhh, there's nothing I really want to do," I answer. "Shouldn't we go back? People will be looking for us,"

"Are you done with all your hair and make-up?" Hyunshik asks. 

"Well yes bu-"

"No buts, come on," Hyunshik says in a shaking tone while grabbing my wrist and pulling me off into somewhere.