Little Adventure

Life Isn't That Easy

After a couple minutes of driving around Seoul, we stop at an empty parking lot that was next to an abandoned gas station. Hyunshik opens the door and stands in front of it. 

"Hyunshik-ah!" I yell in a soft whisper. 

"Shh, just follow me. Don't be so hesitant," Hyunshik warmly smiles as he walks toward the building. I couldn't help but melt right into his smile. He's trapping me just like he does to the other girls who fantasize about him. As I get out of the car, I stop in my tracks, worrying about the family members who are waiting for us. "What's wrong? You don't want to be here?"

"Ah...uhh-"

"Arasso! Let's go!" Hyunshik yells happily closing the car door and skipping through the parking lot. He cut me off not wanting to hear what I have to say. "Come on!" 

"Do you think we should be doing this?" I yell. 

"Don't be so scared! We have time! Besides, the party doesn't start until we walk in!" Hyunshik yells while embracing the dense sunlight. 

"I'm cold, let's go back," I suggest.

"You're cold?" Hyunshik starts running towards me and holds onto my arms. I stand still in surprise of his skinship. He looks at me softly and slightly smiled at my features. I slowly look away from the awkward eye stare. "Let's warm you up!"

"Huh?" I question. Hyunshik gets in his car and motions for me to get in. "Are we just going to sit in the car and heat it up?" 

"Pfft, that's not romantic!" Hyunshik scoffs. "I have something for you," 

"Hmm? What is it?"

Hyunshik grabs something from behind his seat. 

"It's something you'll love," he teases. 

"Something I'll love?" my eyes beam in curiosity. He warmly laughs at my impatience and playfully arches one brow. He looks at my face, noticing my eyes glistening. 

"You want it?" he asks in a low tone. I nod my head carelessly and put my hands out in front of him. 

"Give it to me," I command. He scoffs at my order and looks at me unbelievably. 

"Bwoh? Giving me an attitude I see," he teases. 

"I wasn't!" I screech. 

"No, you just ordered me to give it to you," Hyunshik playfully replies in false anger. 

"Yaaaahhh~ It wasn't like that," I groan. 

"Pfft, then how was I supposed to take it? Seems like you were bossing me around," Hyunshik crosses his arms and puts that something behind him.

"Whatever. Now what is it?"

"Look! Look! Look! There's the attitude again!" Hyunshik playfully laughs.

"What do you mean?" I pout.

"You just said whatever!" Hyunshik raises his voice and points at me.

"Tch, fine. I don't want it anymore," I gave up.

"You sure you don't want it?" Hyunshik lures. I shake my head. "Are you still cold?"

I glare at him and turned my body around. 

"Let's go to the wedding hall. Everyone's waiting," I coldly demand. 

"Are you mad now?" Hyunshik asks.

"No," I reply.

"Wow, you're mad," Hyunshik sighs.

"I didn't even say I was mad!" I groan in reply.

"Woah woah woah! Where's this anger coming from huh? Is it SungJae? Because I know he's annoying,"

"I'm not mad,"

"Okay so it must be Minhyuk who made you mad because he's always up on you,"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Oh no, wait. It's Ilhoon because he's a jackass,"

"Ugh, I didn't even say anything,"

"Okay then it's Peniel because he's always flirting with other girls,"

"It's definitely not that,"

"Alright then it's Eunkwang because he's better looking than you,"

"What?! Are you seriously comparing me to a guy right now?"

"Okay okay! I get it! You're mad at Hyunshik because he's so handsome huh?"

"Wow, you are so unbelievable," I scoff.

"Oh wait! I see a little smile coming!" Hyunshik squeals. I slowly feel the corners of my mouth moving although I was restraining myself from giving in. "Ya! You can't hide that smile from me. I'm your husband now,"

I stop once he said that word. I just now realized that I was married and that I was going to be living with him for the rest of my life. What am I going to do?

"Oh sorry, did that make you feel uncomfortable?" Hyunshik's smile slowly starts to disappear. "I won't use that word from now on,"

"No, it's okay. You are though," I sigh.

"What? You don't want all of this?" Hyunshik says as he puts his two hands into a v-shape around his face. I burst into laughter.

"Bwoh?" I laugh.

"There's that smile. Now here is the something you're so curious about," Hyunshik hands me a bag. I take it from him and open it up only to see a bottle of hot chocolate and two mugs. "You don't like it?"

"Tch," I slightly laugh. I felt dumb and stupid for making a fuss about hot chocolate. But it felt nice knowing that he was trying to keep me warm and thinking of even bringing hot chocolate on our wedding day.

"Aha, you like it~~~" Hyunshik sings. He dances for a celebration and puts up two mugs so that I could pour the hot chocolate into it. Hyunshik, why are you so happy with someone you don't know? Shouldn't you hate me for changing your martial status? 

 


My updates will be short since I have sooo much work! Blehhhhh~~ College classes booty! Oh yeah and sorry for the bad word. But I hope I did make some of you smile while reading :)

Here, have some booty ;) [Woot! Look at them werkin' it -faints-]

u-kwon