Wedding

Life Isn't That Easy

"Are you ready?" my mother asks. 

"I'm not sure but, I'll it up," I smile. 

"Ah, you're growing up too fast," My mother tears up and embraces my face with her hands. 

"Yah! Don't you dare cry on my wedding day," I warn. She sniffles up a few tears and swallows in her last sad breath. 

"Alright, let's go. We don't want your future husband to get mad on his day," she teases. 

"Psht, I've never seen him mad once," I scoff. 

"Oh, have you guys been seeing each other that much?" My mother gasps. 

"What? No. I'm just saying," I assure. She gives me a suspicious look and slowly lead me to the door. "Wait,"

"What?" 

"I'm scared," 

"You just told me that you were doing to it up," 

"I can't," 

"Stop being a baby and let's go," 

"Misoon-ah! Are you ready?" Sunyun yells. 

"Look, I'm not the only one rushing," my mother says. Sunyun opens my door and peeks. 

"How's the bride?" Sunyun asks. I smile. "Let's go princess! You can't let Hyunshik wait forever," 

"Yah! I'm not taking that long," I sneer. My mother and Sunyun glare at me. I halt at their expressions. Sunyun grabs my hand and pulls me out of the room. 

"Aigooo! You're so pretty!" Mrs. Lim comments in amazement. "I can't wait for you to be my daughter~"

"Ahem," My mother coughs. 

"Of course she'll always be your daughter though," Mrs. Lim whispers. My mother nods and links her arm to mine. 

"You ready?" My mother whispers. I take in a deep breath. I could hear the music playing but, it wasn't a traditional song (listen to it throughout the chapter). What was it? As the doors open, my heart thumps. As I walk, every whisper could be heard. Everyone stood and waited for me to walk to the end. I turn my head to the source of the song playing. There were two people singing. A duet. But, wait! Is that SUPER JUNIOR-M?! asljflasdjk! How did they get here? I turned and looked at my mother who was reading my eyes. She taps on my arm to warn me that I'm in front of a lot of people. I walk slowly to the alter where Hyunshik was waiting. I try not to look at Super Junior-M's way. But, ohh I wanted to look so bad.

"Are you ready?" Hyunshik whispers. I slightly smile while looking away. I look at the priest who was smiling at me. 

"Here we stand with Lim Hyunshik and Chae Misoon. They are here to wed today. Is there anyone who objects to their marriage?" the priest announces. Hyunshik and I look around and see that no one raised their hand. "Alright, then we'll go on with the ceremony. Today, Chae Misoon and Lim Hyunshik has written their own vows. Let's listen to their promising words to one another," 

Hyunshik smiles while looking down to avoid embarassment. The room was silent and waiting for Hyunshik to speak. 

"I, Lim Hyunshik, take Chae Misoon to be my wife. I take you in with my deepest joy. I'm now here for you when you are in trouble, for when you are sick, for when you are in your deepest sorrow. I take you in with my whole heart. I vow to tell you no lie and keep you until you hate me. For no media can tell me to have doubts in you. I trust you in whole and forever will love you until my heart tells me to not do so. No matter how poor, rich, healthy, sick or dumb you may be. I'll stand by your side until you get sick of my image. I'll hold onto you until you push me away. I will show my faithfulness and cherish the moments we both will share. I will follow you throught all your experiences and celebrate the moments of everyday we have together. I make this promise to you, Chae Misoon," Hyunshik states. I look at him as my eyes glisten at each word he says. I was completely touched but unsure whether it was true or not. He looks up at me with a smile and waits for me to speak. 

"I, Chae Misoon, will take Lim Hyunshik as my husband. For no paper, judgment or person can tell me that you are not. I will give you my heart and forever stay with you until you are annoyed with me. I will stand by your side when you feel ill or when you are having your bad days. I will stand by your side no matter how hard times may be. I'll support you all that I can. Even if I am ill myself, I'll take care of you first. My love for you will be eternal. I want to grow old with you and see you grow white hair one by one. I want to watch my kids play on the grass while sitting next to you. I will be faithful to you and enjoy each moment we have together. I will embrace every single day I have with you and will wake up enjoying your very image. I make this promise to you Lim Hyunshik," I state. Everyone gazes at us in awe. Many cameras are flashing. 

"I now pronouce Lim Hyunshik and Chae Misoon, Husband and Wife," the priest annouces. Everyone claps and then quiets down. "You may now kiss the bride," 

Hyunshik leans over and slowly comes towards me. I stand in nervousness. I totally forgot about this part. He smiles widely before he kisses me softly on my lips. My eyes widen but, I closed them quickly since people were watching. Everyone claps in awe and stands up as Hyunshik and I walk down the aisle together. I hold onto his arm as he leads me to the doors. We walk into the car that says "Happily Married" on the back window. Hyunshik opens the door for me and starts driving. 

"Where are we going?" I ask. He looks at me and smiles. 

"Somewhere," he answers. 

"Aren't we supposed to meet your family at the hall?" I ask. 

"We are. Just not right now," he smirks. 

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see," 

 


Sorry for my longgggg update! 

Enjoy some Gikwang!

 

gikwang.gif