Wedding Plans Part 2

Life Isn't That Easy

"You must be Chae MiSoon, well we've already set up for you," a lady with beautifully done hair says. In fact, she was really pretty. Like she was so beautiful I automatically felt a rush of insecurity. I couldn't stop looking at her. To my surprise, Hyunshik wasn't even paying much attention to  her but looked at me instead. "I'm Kim SeukHye, I'll be helping you pick out your wedding dress," 

ilfullxfull265084907.jpg

 

"Oh n-neh," I bow and follow her into a room filled with dresses. 

"I've picked out some dresses for you if you don't mind. You don't have to wear them if they don't suit your taste," Seukhye says. 

"Oh no, it's okay. I'll try on the dresses you picked. I'm not really good at choosing dresses," I mumur. She giggles and hands the the first dress. 

(#1)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"Woah, that's a suitable dress," Mrs.Lim says. 

"Oh, where's Hyunshik?" I ask while looking around. Mrs. Lim laughs and walks up to me. 

"BTOB will be  judging you, not Hyunshik," she says as she smiles. 

"Hmm? Why is that?" I ask. 

"Well, it is believed that if a groom sees his soon-to-be wife in her wedding gown then their marriage won't last. We don't want that happening to you two," she softly says. Shortly after she said that, BTOB came in and sat down. 

"That's the dress you tried on?" Ilhoon says. "It looks nice but, for the theme you chose it won't work."

"Yeah but, it is a nice dress," Changseob butts in. 

"Go change," Eunkwang says. With that, I automatically left. I'm used to this now. 

(#2)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"Oww, neomu yeppu da~" Mrs. Lim squeals. "Oh, I love this dress on you," 

"Alright, let's see the other ones," Ilhoon says impatiently. 

"Yeah, we want to see how the other ones look before we decide," Minhyuk says. 

"Do you need help changing?" Peniel smirks. Everyone glares at him and smacks him. Right then, SungJae came in the shop with his uniform still on. 

"You went to school?" Peniel asks. SungJae nods. "Wow, what a good student. We all skipped today," 

"No one told me," SungJae shrugs. "Did I miss it yet?"

"Yeah, she already tried on two dresses. You really didn't miss much," Eunkwang informs. 

"Okay, as long as I didn't miss half of it," SungJae smiles. 

(#3)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"Noona, this dress a little plain. You need to a princess on your wedding day," SungJae pushes me back into the room.

"They seem to really care about you on your wedding," Seukhye says.

"As so I heard," I sigh.

(#4)

ilfullxfull265084907.jpg

"It's pretty but it doesn't look good on you, next!" Ilhoon judges. 

(#5)

ilfullxfull265084907.jpg

"You look stiff in this," Eunkwang says. 

"What is up with the bottom?" Minhyuk says. 

"Yeah, Noona. Next!" SungJae yells. 

(#6)

ilfullxfull265084907.jpg

"Oooo~ You look very nice in this dress," Peniel points out. 

"Definitely," Eunkwang agrees.

"Noona! You look like a princess! Jjang!" SungJae says cutely. 

"Put this one on hold, this one looks great!" Minhyuk says. 

"I agree with the boys," Mrs. Lim smiles. I give them a smile before going back in. 

"This is very tiring," I complain. 

"I know, I was the same way," Seukhye says. 

"Oh, you're married?" I gasp.

"Aha, yeah," she smiles. 

(#7)

ilfullxfull265084907.jpg

"Uh...you kinda look like a bird," SungJae closes one of his eyes. Everyone nods and I go back in again. 

(#8)

ilfullxfull265084907.jpg

"It doesn't seem as extravagant as the other ones. But the sleeves are nice," Ilhoon says. 

"Yeah, you are supposed to be a PRINCESS," Sungjae emphasizes the 'princess' part by yelling. Geez, they should learn to be nice. 

"Aha, I wore this one for my wedding," Seukhye reminisces. 

"Is your husband nice?" I ask. She looks at me and laughs.

"Of course he is. He's really sweet to me," she says. 

"How long have you been married? If you don't mind me asking," I whisper. 

"I've been married for three years?" 

"three?"

"I was married at the age of 19,"

"That's so young," 

"Yeah but, we really loved one another. We dated since my freshmen year in high school," 

"Oh," I nod. I feel like the only one being forced to marry someone. 

(#9)

ilfullxfull265084907.jpg

"Oh, I love how clear the color the dress is," Mrs. Lim walks over and feels the dress.

"You should put this one on hold too," Ilhoon suggests. I nod and walk back in to change. 

(#10)

ilfullxfull265084907.jpg

"I remember this dress! I wore this exact one," Mrs. Lim says. 

"Well, Misoon you don't suit it. Only Mrs. Lim did," Changseob says. 

"Aye~" I fight back. 

"Go go!" Eunkwang motions me to go back in. 

"Ugh, these boys," I say to myself. 

(#11)

ilfullxfull265084907.jpg

I walk out and no one said a thing. Everyone just looked at me and I couldn't tell if they liked it or not. 

"Seems like this dress is the one," Minhyuk breaks the silence. 

"I like it," Changseob says.

"Me too," Eunkwang says.

"I see the dress I picked out is already being favored," Peniel smiles. 

"You picked this?" I ask. 

"Yeah, I thought that I should help," Peniel says. "I know what a girl looks good in," 

"You look like a total princess," SungJae smiles and gives me a thumbs up. I walk back in to change. When I finished getting into my clothes, me and Seukhye walked out. 

"Woah, she's hot," SungJae blurts. Ilhoon smacks SungJae's head and looks at me. 

"What he means is, you are pretty," Ilhoon says. 

"Are you single?" Peniel asks. "Obviously not, huh?"

Seukhye giggles and walks over to the counter. 

"Okay, Misoon you have three dresses to choose from," Seukhye says as she grabs the dresses. 

"Oh, I don't know. I'm stuck between two of them," I say while looking at the dresses carefully. 

"Which one did you feel most beautiful in?" Peniel asks. 

"Uhh.." I thought to myself for a second. There was too many dresses to remember. 

"I think the sixth dress was the one that fitted the Winter Wonderland theme more because you looked more like a princess in that dress," SungJae comments. 

"Yeah but, the last one was much more white than the sixth one," Eunkwang says. 

"I have an idea. You should wear both!" Mrs. Lim says happily. Everyone looked at her weird. 

"How does that work?" Changseob asks. 

"Well, she can wear one when she's exchanging vows and the other when she's dancing with him," Mrs. Lim explains. "She can wear another after she is done dancing with Hyunshik," 

"Uhh..that's a lot of dress changing," I say. 

"Don't you think people will think of her badly because of how many dresses she changes in?" Peniel says. 

"Yeah, people might view her as a gold digger," Eunkwang says. 

"Oh, you're right," Mrs. Lim says sadly. She bits on her nail and looks at the floor. It was silent for a while.

"Who cares? Just do it. Why does it matter about what people think? It's your wedding," Ilhoon states. Everyone looks at each other and thought for a while. 

"I would like to only wear two dresses not three," I spoke. 

"Which one do you feel most beautiful in?" Peniel asks again. 

"The sixth one," I hesitated to answer. 

"Are you sure?" Minhyuk asks. I slightly nod. 

"Are you positive?" Mrs. Lim asks. I slightly nod again. 

"Aha, okay Misoon. Do you want the sixth dress?" Seukhye asks. I nod and she grabs the dress and wraps it up. 

"That was a hard decision," I mutter. 

"Was it?" Peniel asks. 

"It was," I say softly. 

"Alright well, the guys just need to do some tuxedo fitting and your bridesmaid dresses are already chosen," Seukhye says. 

"B-bridesmaid dresses?"  I ask. 

"Yes, for two girls?" Seukhye looks at Mrs. Lim. 

"Oh yes," Mrs. Lim answers. 

"Who are those dresses for?" I ask.

"One is for your closest cousin Min SunJung and one for Hyunshik's closest cousin Jung YoungMi," Mrs. Lim says. "It was supposed to be a surprised because I knowyou haven't seen SunJung for a long time. Is there anyone else you'd like to be the bridesmaid?"

"Not that I could think of but thank you for inviting Min SunJung to be my bridesmaid. It means a lot to me," I reply. "Can I see what the dresses look like?"

"Sure," Seukhye says as she takes out the dresses out of the bag. 

ilfullxfull265084907.jpg

"Oh that's so fast. How did you already pick out the dresses when we chose the theme today?" I turn around and faced Mrs. Lim. 

"It's technology and I'm just that good," Mrs. Lim laughs. "Alright, well let's go looking for wedding halls," 

"I already found one," Ilhoon says. "I just called my father, he knows a great place," 

------

"He says that it's already decorated so we'll just talk a quick look at it," Ilhoon says. When walking into the building, many people were looking at us. It was really uncomfortable. "MiSoon? Don't worry about them. They are only looking at you because you are marrying their ideal man," 

"Ideal man?" I ask.

"You might not know but Hyunshik is very charming," Minhyuk says. 

"Here it is," Ilhoon opens the door to a room. 

 

ilfullxfull265084907.jpg

"Woah, this is so cool!" SungJae beams. 

"What do you think MiSoon?" Mrs. Lim asks. 

"I think it suits well, I really like it," I answer. 

"So, we'll put this place on hold for you Misoon," Ilhoon says. "I'll tell my dad that you want this room," 

"This is going to be a cool wedding," Changseob smiles. 

"All we need is a dining hall," Mrs. Lim says. 

"We have one a block from here," Ilhoon says. 

"Can we look at it?" Mrs. Lim asks. 

"Of course," Ilhoon answers. 

------

 

ilfullxfull265084907.jpg

"This is perfect!" I say happily. 

"Are you sure?" Changseob asks.

"Most definitely. It'll work," I smile. "I would like you, Mrs. Lim, to plan the decorations for the dining hall."

She smiles at me and pulls out her phone. 

"I already did some research while we were in the car. How about these chairs?" she leans closer to me and shows me a picture of chairs with wings behind them. 

 

ilfullxfull265084907.jpg

"But, won't that take some time to do?" I ask. 

"The chairs won't look like this but the wings are what I'm planning on doing," Mrs. Lim explains. "Don't worry about how long it'll take, just worry about the people at your wedding. You are going to meet a lot of people," 

"Yeah, you have to remember all of them," SungJae butts in. 

"Trust me, it won't be hurtful," Mrs. Lim says. "This is where I would like the family members to sit. I want the table to look like this," 

 

ilfullxfull265084907.jpg

"Woah, that's for royal people," Changseob jokes. 

"Will be able to sit there too?" SungJae asks. 

"Of course, you guys are family," Mrs. Lim assures. 

"Yes!" SungJae jumps. 

"Well we have to leave. We need to pick up our tuxedos. I'll see in two days Misoon~" Peniel says. 

"You do know that you guys are walking down the aisle right?" Mrs. Lim says. 

"Of course I know," Peniel says. 

"Do you know who you are walking down the aisle with?" Mrs. Lim asks. 

"Uh..let me think about that," Peniel says.

"I knew it. It better not be a random girl. I don't want those silly girls at my daughter-in-law's wedding, understand?" Mrs. Lim says. 

"Arasso," Peniel mutters. 

"Good, same goes for you all. Please choose a girl to go down the aisle with," Mrs. Lim announces. "Message me their sizes so that I can get them a dress," 

"Alright we will now go get some rest," Eunkwang says. 

"Noona I'll see you tomorrow at school," SungJae waves. I waved back. 

"We should get going. YoungMi and SunJung are waiting at home for us," Mrs. Lim says. When we got outside, a black car came up to us and we walked in. I surprised to see Hyunshik smiling at me as I got in. 

"Are you tired?" he asks. 

"Yeh," Mrs. Lim and I chorused. 

"Well, I should drive a little faster so you guys will get home faster," Hyunshik says as he starts to move the car. 

------

When we arrived at Hyunshik's house, there were two girls waiting for us outside. I recognized SunJung but, I am guessing the other girl was YoungMi. As soon as I got out of the car, SunJung ran to me. 

"OMOOOOO~ I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!" she screamed. She hugged me so tight that I couldn't say anything back. "Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I'm hugging you too tight," 

"How are you?" I ask. 

"I'm good, I see that you are getting married in a few days," she beams. 

"Yeah," I say softly. 

"Aww, not happy to see me?" she pouts. 

"No, I'm just really tired," I slightly laugh to make her smile. 

"Well, we just got here. Your husband got lost," she points at Hyunshik who turns around quickly to avoid embarassment. 

"Alright, let's get you girls inside," Mrs. Lim says. 

Hyunshik grabbed the girls' things and put them in a room. 

"You'll be staying here for the night," Mrs. Lim says. "You can sleep in the same room as the girls if you'd like," 

"Okay, I don't have any extra clothes and I didn't bring my toothbrush," I sulk.

"You can share my clothes," SunJung says. 

"And we'll give you a toothbrush, don't worry," Mrs. Lim says. "SunJung and YoungMi will have different rooms," 

"Oh. Sorry I didn't introduce myself. Annyeonghasaeyo, Choneun Min SunJung imnida," SunJung says cheerfully. 

ilfullxfull265084907.jpg

 

"You are very pretty!~" Mrs. Lim squeals. "YoungMi, introduce yourself."

"Annyeonghasaeyo Choneun Jung YoungMi imnida," she bows. We bow in return. 

ilfullxfull265084907.jpg

 

"Alright, now that we've done the introductions let's go eat and then wash up for bed," Mrs. Lim says. She then walks up the stairs and we follow. Hyunshik was standing at the door the girls were staying in. I peeked at YoungMi's room and it was nicely decorated. 

ilfullxfull265084907.jpg

 

"This is SunJung's room," Hyunshik points to the door across from YoungMi's room. He opens the door for us and we immediately smile. 

"It's so huge!" SunJung beams. 

"I know right?" I agreed. 

"Aha, well you girls hurry up and get down stairs," Hyunshik says. With that, he shut the door and we screamed. 

"This is so cool!" SunJung jumps on the bed. 

"Ya! Don't do that!" I grabbed her arm and pulled her down from the bed. "Hurry up and changed so we can go eat," 

 


It took me like four hours to write this story. Searching for the photos was taking me a long time. It was hard to find good photos. Well anyways I gained like seven subscribers! SEVEN! In one day~

For all you new readers/subscribers out there! Welcome!

ilfullxfull265084907.jpg

 

Thank you so much for reading my story and subscribing to this story ♥

ilfullxfull265084907.jpg

 

I love you all soo much! -kisses-

ilfullxfull265084907.jpg

 

Now that I've gained 7 subscribers, I feel so great and thankful. I will keep on writing for you all ^^

ilfullxfull265084907.jpg