Just the Two of Us

Life Isn't That Easy

When we arrived home I made sure Hyunshik was okay and that Sungjae had a place to sleep. 

"Hyunshik...." I say in a soft whisper. 

"I'm fine, I was just a little mad that's all. I wish you didn't see that side of me though. It's embarassing," Hyunshik laughs. I laugh along but got confused to know if he was actually okay. "Don't worry about me. Just go to sleep and find a room for Sungjae,"

I nod and set up a room for Sungjae while contemplating whether or not to just leave Hyunshik alone. 

"Noona? I guess this is my room!" Sungjae smiles but as he sees my face he slowly starts to get worried. "Don't worry about Hyunshik. He's fine. He's just a little heated because of the way they were talking to you. He thought it was disrespectful. Although Hyung seems happy and jokes a lot, he still knows when to be serious. He'll shrug it off tomorrow so get some rest and sleep well. As long as you are sleeping next to him he'll sleep soundly," 

"Sleeping next to me?" I ask Sungjae. He nods and smiles happily. "What do you mean?" 

"Just believe in me, Noona!" Sungjae exclaims as he pushes me towards the door. After saying good night to Sungjae, I go into our bedroom and hear the shower come on. *I guess he's taking a shower* Just then the shower turns off. 

"Hyunshik?" I slowly creep towards the bathroom. 

"Hmm?" Hyunshik answers. 

"Are you done taking a shower?" I ask. 

"Why? Did you want to take one with me?" Hyunshik laughs. 

"Uhh...are you getting dressed?" I ask calmly, trying not to think about him being .

"I'm in the dressing room so don't worry. You can use the bathroom if you need to," Hyunshik says. 

"No I don't need to use the bathroom. I was just checking to see if you were in there," I say. "Uhmm...this will be our first night together," 

"Ha, I know. If you are nervous then I don't have to sleep in here," Hyunshik says. "Not until you feel comfortable," 

"EHHH?! NERVOUS? NERVOUS ABOUT WHAT?" I yell in defense.

"Shhh, Sungjae is sleeping," Hyunshik whispers. *Sungjae's thoughts: Oh snap! It's their first night together....I hope they don't*

"Wait, do you expect that we -"

"Haha, you don't have to if you're scared. It's your first time huh?" Hyunshik smirks. 

"Uhh...no! How would you know?" I lash back. 

"Tch! Look how defensive you're getting. You're all shy about it," Hyunshik laughs. "But really, if you want I can sleep in another room,"

As Hyunshik looks at me for an answer I remember what Sungjae said; if I sleep next to him he'll sleep soundly, so I should sleep with him...right?

"Y-You can sleep here," I stutter. 

"You don't sound too sure of yourself. Are you sure? I'll be the first guy you'll be in the same bed with," Hyunshik says. 

"You are my husband afterall. Even if this marriage was arranged, I don't want it to feel like one," I mumble. 

"Are you willing to make this marriage work?" Hyunshik asks. 

"Yes. I've thought about it for a while now. I have hopeless romantic fantasies that I wish could come to life and I've come to the realization that you sometimes make them come true. I'm not sure of my feelings for you yet but, I'm willing to make the best of this marriage and get to know one another. If we both feel like in the long run it won't work then we can talk about alternatives. But this is only the start so why not give it a shot?" I ramble on. Hyunshik justs looks at me in admiration and lets out a small laugh. 

"You tend you surprise me," Hyunshik softly says. "Alright I'll sleep here but don't around telling people I forced you aha,"

He still makes jokes and laughs about everything like he normally does. Even in this situation he doesn't see it as a huge deal. *What do I do with you Hyunshik?*

"Yeah so I guess we'll be sleeping in the same room.....just the two of us," I whisper shyly. 

"Aha, why you want Sungjae to be in here too?" Hyunshik chuckles loudly as I blush in embarassment. 


A/N: Hehe, I took the longest to update I knowwwwwww~~~ But, I'm back! For those of you who waited thank you and I love you! ♥