Moving In

Life Isn't That Easy

"We won't have a honeymoon just yet. I want to wait until later," Hyunshik says. 

"But that doesn't make sense. Why can't we just go now?" I protest. "Is this the surprise you came up with? Not going on a honeymoon?"

"Ahahaha, wow. I didn't know that you thought so lowly of me," Hyunshik laughs. I puff and turn my body away from his. "Trust me, you'll love the surprise," 

"So this isn't the surprise?" I perk up in my seat and enlarge my eyes at him. 

"It's a secret! For now, go to sleep. You must've had a long day," Hyunshik says softly. 

"I don't know if I could sleep," 

"Why is that?" 

"I'm too curious," 

"Ahaha, alright then. It'll take a long time to get there so you can stay up if you want to," Hyunshik smiles. 

"Alright! I won't sleep!" I retort. 

"Bet you won't," 

"Awhh! Fine, bet. Call?"

"Call!" Hyunshik laughs. 

------

After a couple minutes I fell asleep. To keep Hyunshik from knowing I put on my sunglasses and looked out the window. 

"Yah! You said you were going to stay up!" Hyunshik yells. Startled, I jumped up from my seat. "You have to stay up with me," 

"Wae? I'm not even doing anything," I retort. 

"I feel lonely if you aren't awake," Hyunshik mumbles. 

"I heard you," I sneer happily. Hyunshik scratches the back of his neck and slightly laughs. "It's not something to be embarassed about. I mean I am technically your wife now," 

"I know but, I've never said that before so it felt weird," Hyunshik says. Feeling the awkward atmosphere I plug my mp3 player into the car and play songs. Hyunshik looks at me and sighs in relief. I look over at him and laugh. He looks at my mp3 player and then looks at me. "Why do you have such an old thing?"

"This? It's my treasure. Since I love music and my mother couldn't afford it she worked her off to get me one," I smile. 

"Do you want me to buy you a new one?" Hyunshik asks. 

"No, I like this one," 

"You can keep that one but let me buy you one because what if it stops working?" 

"B-but...the money..." I sulk. 

"Psht, yah! Do you know who you're married too?" Hyunshik laughs. "You're married to Lim Hyunshik! Whatever is mine is now yours. Money, air, food, everything!" 

"It's not easy as it sounds," I mumble. "I'm not used to this kind of lifestyle. It feels really weird to all of the sudden be married to a multi-billionaire. Money is something I've never really had and for my mother and I to reach the middle class is already a shocker. So to finally have money that's always there.....it is rather unimaginable," 

All of the sudden Hyunshik stops the car. He looks at me and hands me a card. I look at him blankly. 

"I wasn't going to give it to you until later but.."

"Hyunshik, I can't accept this," 

"I can't let the wife of the heir of Lim Chahyun's Corporation leave without money. Just make sure that you don't use all of my money in the bank," He laughs. 

"Was this the surprise?" I ask Hyunshik. 

"It was part of it," he answers. "I can't force you to get used to the high class life but I will tell you that you will have to let it sink in sooner or later. There will be lots of interviews and parties we'll have to attend to. Most of the time I won't be able to be by your side so you'll have to get used to the girls. Status is important and many people are already hating you so just be careful," 

"I know..." 

"We're here," Hyunshik says softly. I look over the hood of the car as it turns up on a driveway. 

 

nopropertyphoto.jpgnopropertyphoto.jpg

"What is this?" I ask, shocked at the size of the house. 

"Welcome to our new home," Hyunshik smiles. 

"H-h-home?" I stutter. 

"Do you like it? I chose the house but your mother and my mother helped each other with the interior," 

"Wait, we are living together? By ourselves?" 

"Yeah, we are a married couple. My mother was against the idea but my father wanted us to live by ourselves so we can have some privacy," Hyunshik wiggles his eyebrows and I laugh in digust and amusement. 

"Your father has some imagination," 

"Yeah so we've already moved everything in," 

"Wow you guys are fast," 

"Yeah. We do well in everything," Hyunshik says in the same tone as he did before. 

"Ya!" I yell. 

"Shh! You don't want our neighbors to hear us," Hyunshik says teasingly. I hit him playfully and walk out of the car. 

"How do we get in? I don't have the keys," 

"I have them," Hyunshik smiles as he dangles the keys. He walks up to the front door and opens it. I gape at the sight I was seeing. How could the two of us only live in this big house?

nopropertyphoto.jpgnopropertyphotos.jpg

"This house is huge!" I exclaim. "We have this house to ourselves?" 

"Yeah. Take a look around. Our mothers did a great job," Hyunshik says. Hyunshik leads me to the living room and he looks at me as I look around the place. 

nopropertyphotoq.jpgnopropertyphoto.jpg

"Here's the bar and the pool table," Hyunshik points to the other side. 

nopropertyphoto.jpgnopropertyphoto.jpg

"The formal dining is kind of tight but it still looks nice," Hyunshik goes past the pool table and goes into the kitchen into another room. 

nopropertyphoto.jpgnopropertyphoto.jpg

I admired the family picture on the side of the wall. 

"Don't worry, we'll be changing that picture to our wedding picture that we took with our parents," Hyunshik says. 

"I'm really touched that they did all of this," I smile. Hyunshik then leads me to the stairs. 

"Our bedroom is jjang!" Hyunshik puts a thumb up and cheesingly smiles. I laugh at his gesture and continue to follow him. 

When we got to the top I saw my left side which was full of exercise equipment and my right side was leading to a small dining room and another hall. 

nopropertyphoto.jpgnopropertyphoto.jpg

I headed to the exercise equipment first and turned back to see the long hall. I then walk towards the small dining area and gazed upon how pretty the area was. 

nopropertyphoto.jpgnopropertyphoto.jpg

As I walked pass the dining area I looked back and saw how spacious the room actually was. I realized as I walked past the curved wooden bench there was three tvs in the square shelves in the wall. 

"Why do we need three tvs here?" I ask. 

"Just for decoration I guess," Hyunshik shrugs. We pass through a living area before going into the hallway to the bed and bathrooms. 

nopropertyphoto.jpgnopropertyphoto.jpg

"Alright, how that you've seen the overview of the hallway, do you want to see the bedrooms?" Hyunshik asks. I nod in reply. "Here's the first bedroom," 

Hyunshik opens the door to a huge room. 

"Why is there a bathroom here? Where's the closet?" I ask. 

"The closet is inside the bathroom. Come here, I'll show you," Hyunshik walks towards the bathroom and shows the room to me. 

nopropertyphoto.jpgnopropertyphoto.jpg

"Here's the second bedroom, this one has it's own bathroom too," Hyunshik states. 

nopropertyphoto.jpgnopropertyphotoa.jpg

"I personally like this room because Daeho helped me with this one," Hyunshik smiles. 

nopropertyphoto.jpgnopropertyphoto.jpg

"Alright and these rooms have two beds in them," 

nopropertyphoto.jpgnopropertyphoto.jpg

"Here are the last two bedrooms," 

nopropertyphoto.jpgnopropertyphoto.jpg

"This is the office that I'll be working in, it's near our bedroom so if you ever need anything then I'll be right next door," 

nopropertyphoto.jpgnopropertyphoto.jpg

"Are you ready for our room?" Hyunshik asks teasingly. 

"Yes, I'm ready!" I squeal. Hyunshik opens and closes the door teasingly and I push myself through the door. I stop in my tracks as soon as I see the room. 

"Do you like it? I wanted to do this room myself so that no one else can see it besides us," Hyunshik smiles. 

nopropertyphotoa.jpgnopropertyphoto.jpg

"Come here, I'll show you the bathroom. You'll be amazed," Hyunshik walks me through and smiles as he looks back at me. He kept on making me nervous. The right side is the sauna and all that stuff. The closet is on the left side. Let's go through the closet first," 

"Waaaahhh! Is this even possible?" I stayed in place, stunned. 

"Hehe, I know I did a great job of organizing," Hyunshik says. 

56984203.jpgnopropertyphoto.jpg

"Okay now let's go see the rest of the bathroom. Oh yeah there's only a tub and a shower over there behind it. It's that little door so whenever you feel like you want to take a bath or shower it's in one place for you. There's two dressing areas for me and you. We both have our own sinks and cabinets so all of your girly stuff will be on your side," Hyunshik explains. "Over here is the sauna so if you need to relax this is your room," 

nopropertyphoto.jpgnopropertyphoto.jpg

After walking around the house we both went back down the stairs and I noticed a door that I didn't see before. 

"Where does that lead to?" I ask. 

"Oh yeah I forgot we had one," Hyunshik says. "That's the basement. There's the theater, bowling alley and an aquarium along the bowling alley," 

nopropertyphoto.jpgnopropertyphotovb.jpgnopropertyphoto.jpgnopropertyphoto.jpg

"Alright and here is the wine cellar, bulter's pantry and the laundry which you don't have to see," Hyunshik says. "There's the tour. How do you like the house?" 

"It's huge and it's beautiful but don't you think we should live in a smaller house since we aren't going to have so many people in this house?" I reply. 

"Well I was thinking about a pension or a loft but think about it. We'll have kids in the future and I want a lot of those so....hehe," Hyunshik giggles in the thought. 

"Aish, you're so dirty," I sneer. 

"We are married. We are supposed to be," Hyunshik gives me a creepy look and I start to walk towards the stairs to the main floor. Hyunshik runs after me and stops me. "You are my wife. I like my women y when we are alone so you should start coming out of your shy stage," 

"WHAT? Okay first, I don't know how to be y. Second, you are just a nasty ," I argue. All of the sudden we hear someone come through the front door. "Who's that?"

Hyunshik walks slowly up the stairs and slowly peeks. 

"Hyunshik-sshi, are you here?" a manly voice was heard. 

"Aish! Ya! You scared me!" Hyunshik yells. 

"Sorry sir. Do you want me to start your dinner?" the man says.

"No it's okay, just prepare your room. We won't be back until later," Hyunshik says. Curiously I peered over the door.

"Oh you must be Chae Misoon-sshi. Nice to meet you. I'll try to serve you well," the man says.

"Oh you can call me Misoon. No need for formalities," I assure. 

"I cannot do such a thing," the man refused. 

"You'll serve me well if you start off with dropping such formalities. Only have them when guests are here," I smile. 

"Ah yeh," the man bows and heads to the kitchen. 

"Who's that?" I ask. 

"That's my personal butler. He'll be living with us until he wants to leave," Hyunshik says. "We'll have other women in the house because they will be doing daily cleaning," 

"But shouldn't I be doing that?"

"Well traditionally, yes. But you are going to be busy running errands," 

"Running errands?"

"Marrying into money has a cost you know. It's not easy to be where we are. You'll have to do CFs, model, do interviews and charities and accompany me at parties. I used to have to go alone but I look forward to bringing you wherever I go. Most of the men who are married don't bring their wives but we'll look good if I bring you everywhere," 

I sigh and sit down on the couch. 

"What are you doing? You have to get ready. We have a congradulating party to attend," Hyunshik says. 

"Right now?"

"It starts in five hours and knowing girls you'll probably take a while. We have to be there punctually and we do live far. Do you want me help you pick out a dress?" Hyunshik asks. 

"You think I can't dress myself? I'll do it myself," 

"Aha, alright. If you need help just tell me. I'm experienced in these things. I used to help my mom all the time," 

"Psht, I got this," 

"Alright, well I'm going to take a shower. You can go in the closet and choose any of the dresses you think suit you best," 

"Wait you are going to take a shower while I'm in the closet?"

"Why? Is that a problem?"

"Well I mean, you'll be ..."

"Aha, there's a door silly. Just don't look. We'll be at opposite ends. Plus I already know what I'm wearing, I took it out a couple days ago. It's hanging in the closet in the first bedroom we saw. I'll change in there," 

"Oh thank god," 

"Oh and if you need help with your hair or make-up just ask me. I'll do it for you," Hyunshik says. 

"Pfft,  you know how to do that?" 

"My mom always told me that it was romantic," 

"Uh...okay well go take a shower first. I'll wait a while and then go to the closet," 

"Alright just let me know when you come in so I won't freak out," 

"Okay," with that Hyunshik left up the stairs first and I waited a couple minutes before I went up after him. 

 


The house is real and the pictures I stole. I do not own any of it. I will be doing a lot of house tours because of the minor characters. I'm also thinking about letting people apply for a minor in this story because I need a married couple that's young too. If you are interested then please message me. Sorry for the picture spam. Hope you guys like the house though. Well, toodle-loo~