Getaway

Life Isn't That Easy

"Hyunshik-ah, what are you doing?" I ask. He only smirks and closes the door. "Where are we?'

"You'll see," he says. We were in the dark as he turns on a lighter. 

"Where'd you get that lighter?" I ask. 

"From JinUk hyung," He shrugs. I look around the room we were in. Hyunshik finds the light switch and turns on the lights. I gape at the sight I was seeing. 

table22.jpg

"What is this?" I whisper. 

"Do you like it? I'm not good with romantic stuff so I let Minhyuk help me," he smiles in nervousness. 

"this is beautiful and really touching but, why did you do this?" I ask. 

"well I thought you needed some time to get things off your chest. I thought you needed to relax a little," Hyunshik says. 

"thank you," I mumble as I walk up to Hyunshik and hug him. "You're the best," 

"I know huh?" Hyunshik laughs. 

"Don't push it," I sneer. 

"I know you didn't eat lunch yet so I've prepared lunch," Hyunshik says. 

"Lunch?"

"Yeah, even though we are kind of in the dark," 

"Wow, when did you think of this?"

"When I was helping Minhyuk clean up the cafe,"

"Sorry that you had to go through all of this trouble," 

"Nah, it's no biggie. Come on, eat!"

After a few minutes Hyunshik gets up from his chair and smiles at me. He grabs the plates and goes off somewhere. I wait patiently for Hyunshik to come back. 

"Okay, let's go," Hyunshik says. He walks me out and holds my hands. I look up at him in surprise. "You know, we should be doing this now," 

He looks at me and I quickly avert his gaze. I was blushing way too hard for him to see me. 

As we were walking back we could see SungJae and Minhyuk in front of the salon waiting for us. 

"Where were you guys? Everyone was freaking out for a second," SungJae yells. 

"Calm down. We are back and alive in one piece," Hyunshik teases. SungJae huffs and hugs me. 

"I don't care about you. Misoon, are you okay?" SungJae asks. I laugh and nod at his reaction. 

"You should be caring about me too!" Hyunshik pouts. 

"Look at your muscles! You can take care of yourself," SungJae rages. 

"Aha, come on. Let's go back inside. The girls want to know how you want their hair to look like," Minhyuk says. SunJung's figure is scene within seconds and felt as she jumps on me. 

"I misss you! I was wondering where you were," SunJung screams. 

"Aha, I'm okay. Now get off! All that breakfast made you heavier," I tease. 

"Heyy!" SunJung yells. 

As soon as I walk back into the salon a mob of people started to swarm around me and Hyunshik. They asked non-stop questions. Me and Hyunshik didn't know which one to answer first. We looked at one another and laughed. Everyone looks at us and stops talking. 

"What's so funny?" Hyowon asks. 

"Nothing," Hyunshik answers while on the verge of laughing. We glance at one another and burst out laughing again. 

"You guys, it's okay. Don't freak out. We'll try to answer all of your questions. The wedding is in a couple of hours. Just sit tight," Minhyuk announces. I look at him as he smiles at me. 

"Thank you," I whisper to Minhyuk. 

"No problem," Minhyuk replies. "I know how hectic it is," 

"NOOOONNNAA!" SungJae screams as he runs to me and jumps on me.