First Dance

Life Isn't That Easy

"Where were you two?" my mother pulls me into a hug. 

"We went on a mini vacation," Hyunshik shrugs. 

"Yeah, but I'm fine right? Look, no scratches or bruises," I put out my arms and show her that there was nothing on my arms. 

"Alright but everyone is waiting for you two," my mother slightly calms down and gives me a you-better-be-okay look. 

Hyunshik puts out his arm for me to hold onto and we walk to the center of the dance floor. Hyunshik grabs the mic and waits for everyone to calm down. 

"Hehe, did I scare everyone?" Hyunshik jokes. "Mianhae. Nothing bad happened so relief yourselves. You guys can continue to dance," 

I look at behind Hyunshik and see a little boy running towards me. It's Daeho!

"Omo! Daeho-ah!" I squeal. 

"Noona!" Daeho yelps in happiness. "I really missed you," 

"Aww, you did? Well I missed you too," I smile and pat Daeho's head. 

"Really?" he beams. 

"Mhm! I missed you so much that I told oppa to hurry up so I can see you," I smile and pinch Daeho's nose. He jumps in excitement and hugs me. He holds onto my hand and pulls me to follow him. "Where are we going?"

"Don't you want some food? I'm hungry!" Daeho smiles. "I have some chips that we can share," 

"Aha, why don't I wait here and you run and go get it?" I say. 

"Okay, don't move!" Daeho commands cutely and runs off. 

"Did you refer to me as oppa earlier?" Hyunshik teases. I look away in embarassment. 

"Since when did you get here?" I ask, trying to play off the embarassment. 

"It's a secret," Hyunshik puts his index finger above his mouth. He suddenly pokes my arm and looks at me. 

"What?"

"Heyyyyy~" he sings while poking me.

"What are you doing? What do you want?" I ask. He slightly laughs at me and gives me a shocking expression.

"You seriously don't know?" Hyunshik asks. 

"What?" I blankly reply. 

"Ya. Are you serious?" Hyunshik scoffs in disbelief. 

"Why are you getting mad for? I didn't even do anything wrong," I retort. Hyunshik sternly looks at me and secretly smiles as he grabs my arm. I stand still and try to hold back from his pull. He loosens his grip and looks at me. 

"Come here," he whispers seductively. My heart pounds at his sudden tone of voice. He slowly pulls me closer to the dance floor. 

"Hyung! What are you doing?" Daeho yells. Thank God! He came at the right time. I sigh from relief and smile at Daeho. 

"Did you bring them?" I ask. He shakes his head. 

"I can't find them but I brought some M&Ms," Daeho says. "I'm sorry that I couldn't bring the chips but M&Ms is better than nothing right?" 

"Well, I think M&Ms is better than chips anyway," I smile. Just as Daeho hands me some M&Ms, Hyunshik snatches it away from me. "What is that for?"

"You can't eat until you come with me," Hyunshik pouts. 

"Hyunshik, you can't be serious," I laugh. His face became serious. "Hyunshik..."

"Let's go," Hyunshik orders as he pulls onto my arm. He made a motion towards the DJ and a slow song came on. But this song was different. It didn't seemed to be played off of a CD like the other songs. I look around the room and spot Super Junior-M in white suits. They are still here?! I cringe in excitement and Hyunshik looks at me weirdly. 

"Oh you spotted them huh?" Hyunshik smirks. 

"I have to contain my happiness," I mumble. 

"Huh? Did you say something?" Hyunshik teases. I slightly slap his arm as he guides me with each step. He holds onto me firmly and looks into my eyes. I quickly look away since I felt a strange feeling coming from my chest. When the song was over I let go and try to leave before Hyunshik grabs my arm again. 

"I feel like I'm a prisoner instead of being your wife," I scorn. 

"Hey hey! I just wanted to show you something that you don't want to miss. It's coming up right now," Hyunshik says. 

"What do you mean?"

"I got you something,"

"What did you get me?"

"You'll see. Be patient," Hyunshik whispers. The crowd got awfully quiet as the lights dimmed. The spotlights glanced over to a group of boys whose backs were facing us. 

"Who are they?" 

"Shh!" Hyunshik shushes me. I sneer at him silently before looking back at the group of boys. 

Because of you (click!)

As the music starts the boys starts to turn around one by one. -gasp- NO WAY! Is that.....?

Junhyung.

Gikwang. 

Doojoon.

Yoseob. 

Hyunseung.

Dongwoon.

It can't possibly be. 

I glance over at Hyunshik who is secretly smiling over at me. 

"How happy are you right now?" Hyunshik rocks himself back and forth while smiling cheesingly. I honestly couldn't contain my feels and ran out. I could hear someone following after me. 

"Noona, are you okay?" SungJae asks. I turn around with tears flowing. "Oh. Why are you crying? What happened?"

"S-Sungjae-ah," I sniffle. 

"Noona...." SungJae stiffens as he is too shock to even process on how to comfort me. 

"I'm married now," I whine. "This . Now I can't be with Gikwang," 

SungJae lets out a small laugh and sighs. He pats my back and nudges me. 

"What?" I sniffle again. 

"Ya! Don't you feel a little selfish right now?" SungJae yells. My eyes widen at his sudden comment. 

"Yeah, I am selfish! Wae?" I yell back. SungJae now widens his eyes at me. 

"Noona. I'm sorry for yelling but, wow you are stupid," SungJae laughs. 

"That wasn't a sincere apology," I scold. 

"Hehe, anyways. Who knows? Hyunshik might be better than Gikwang," SungJae says cheerfully. 

"It's not that. It's just...I've always been a fan of Gikwang and now....I can't even fantasize about him. I will only feel guilty of dreaming of him," I sigh. 

"Wow, Noona. You are weird," SungJae sighs. 

"Hey!" 

"Hehe, just kidding! Now let's get back inside. I don't want to tell hyung about this. You were crying for such a stupid reason," SungJae shakes his head. 

"Yeah, you shouldn't tell him. It'd be embarassing," 

"Oh I feel like I should totally blackmail you now," SungJae gives me an evil look. 

"Don't you dare!" I warn. 

"Why? You scareeeddd~" SungJae sings. 

"Ya! You're going to mess with an older person! Huh? You disrespectful..." I mumble as I run after SungJae who's running back inside. 

"Noona! Stop!" SungJae shouts. "You can't run in there. You'll only embarass yourself and the whole media," 

"Ugh, that's true," I say to myself. 

"So......let's just forget I said anything for now, okay?" SungJae puts two thumbs up. I gave him a slight nod and walk in, still mad at the fact that SungJae is going against me. 

"Where were you?" my mother smacks my and scolds. "the media was looking for you," 

"Oh...hehe..I had to get some fresh air?" I reply, unsure of what to say. 

"Well, don't run off like that okay? They'll think you're nuts...well you already are," my mother mumbled the last part. I reunite with Hyunshik and Daeho. As the reception was coming to an end, I got to take pictures and get autographs before Super Junior-M and Beast left. I don't know when I'll be able to meet them again. I only wish to see them before I got married. Man, this . As everyone was departing and bidding their goodbyes I look at the empy hall and see people cleaning up after us. 

"So, you ready to go home?" Hyunshik asks. 

"Me? Well, I guess," I sigh. 

"Hey, you're supposed to be happy that you're living with me," Hyunshik teases. 

"Wow, you and your cocky ways," I laugh. 

"MiSoon-ah," Mrs. Lim says. "We'll be leaving in separate cars. Hyunshik knows where the house is so don't worry," She hugs me before she lives in her car. 

"What is she talking about?" I ask Hyunshik. 

"You don't know?" he pretends to smile shyly. 

"What is it?" I pout. 

"Oh, acting cute again?" Hyunshik points out. 

"Noo I'm not. Seriously what was she referring to?" 

Hyunshik gets distracted as Ilhoon pats his back. 

"Hyung! Noona! I'll meet you there!" SungJae shouts. I turn back and look at Hyunshik again. 

"Meet us 'there'?" I question. 

"Just follow me. I want you to be surprised," Hyunshik moves his eyebrows greasingly and walks over to the car. I stand still and just watch him get in the car. "Come on. Aren't you curious?" 

Sadly, I was and ran into the car. What is up with him and his 'surprises'?