Wait, Who is Being Played with Here?

My Stupid Life with 15 Pretty, Idiotic Guys

AT THE AIRPORT (SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA)
 

SEONG-MI'S POV

"Wooh~! The flight ended at last," I said to myself while stretching my arms.

Come to think of it...I didn't do anything to that Henry guy during the whole flight. But what can I do? I was busy watching the videos Kyu sent me! Waha~ They were all funny. Especially the video where Heechul...I think..was speaking in English.

But one video DID struck me the most....the one I searched in the net... Darn that EVIL Kyu! For not telling me that he almost died; and umma, because I know that ahjussi (father of Kyu) told her. >:( Do they think that I would freak out?? HAH??!!! WAHAHAHAHA!! WHAT DO THEY THINK OF ME? A PABO?? WAHAHAHHAHA! MWAHAHAHAHAHA~~!!!!! I'M A PABO? A PABO? A PABO?

.....

Ok..I do think I'm freaking out...a bit. Sorry for my weirdness.. -______- Jeongmal mianhe yo...

 

I really wanted to play with that Henry guy~

I pouted.. And pouted MORE. I tell you, if you see me right now, you'll think that I ate too many jalapenos.

"Hey..uhmm..Seong-Mi?" I felt a soft touch on my right shoulder.

I looked back and saw...Henry. Ohhhh~~ Luck is really wanting to meet me right now. I smirked.

"What do you need?" I smiled at him.

"Uhmm..I was thinking that you'll need help for directions since you just came here?" he said. "I was just asking if you need me for something?"

"What's your reason for helping me?" I tilted my head, showing a confused look.

"Uhmm...because you helped me earlier?" he shyly said. "That's why I want to help you..."

He's soooo cute~ >////<

"Wae yo? Didn't I treat you disrespectfully awhile ago?"

"Uhmm..but you still did help me.."

"Like what? What did I do to make you think that I helped you?"

"Uhmm..." he blushed. "You reminded me that there are information counters existing in this world.."

 I chuckled a bit; but tried to prevent from laughing. "Is that so? Do you think that I deserve this nice treatment?"

"Uhmm..I think so?"

"Then.."

"Then??"

"Can you help me find where this adress is located?"

I showed him the piece of paper umma gave me before my departure. The address of Kyu's dorm is written there. I don't know if Henry knows where it is because umma said that Kyu lives there ALONE, meaning it's HIS apartment. But knowing that Kyu knows Henry..maybe the chubby cheeked guy might know where it is

"Oh! I know where this place is!" Henry exclaimed.

HENRY'S POV

Isn't this the address of OUR dorm? SUPER JUNIOR'S DORM?

Don't tell me that she's gonna live there too?

We both got into a cab and went straigtly to the dorms.

 

AT SUPER JUNIOR'S DORM  (S till Henry's POV)

"So we're here!" I said, spreading my arms.

"Thanks very much." she said. "Uhmm..you could leave now. Do you need me to pay for the taxi fares?"

What? She's making me leave? This is where I live! This is SJ's dorm where I belong.

"You're telling me to leave?" I asked her, nicely.

"Oh, sorry." she said. "Do you need something else?"

"I live here."

"I'm sorry? What did you say?"

"I said that I live here."

"Bwo?" she exclaimed. "I thought ONLY Kyu lives here? I thought this is HIS dorm.."

Oh really.. Kyuhyun hyung.. Aish. -____- But she said Kyu? Does that mean she's the girl Hyung was making me accompany? Is this girl in front of me Hyung's so-called sibling? Aigoo~ Why didn't I recognize that earlier? Pabo Henry...

"The WHOLE Super Junior is living here." I explained. "This is Super Junior's dorm."

Good thing she can speak in fluent english. Or else, I couldn't explain it to her properly.

"R-really? she stuttered. "I must've gone to the wrong place."

She turned around and started walking; she was starting to leave the place.

Oh no, you don't. I quickly grabbed her wrist and carried her bridal style.

"W-wah! What are you doing? Yah! Put me down!"

"Are you Kim Miina Soengten?"

"N-no. I'm not--- Waah!" I pretended to drop her.

"O-okay, I am. So put me down please?"

"No, I won't. If I do, you'll just escape."

"W-what are you trying to do?"

"Carrying you to the dorms."

"W-what? W-why?"

"Because if I don't bring you inside Kyuhyun hyung would kill me!"

"Kyu is there?"

"Y---" Before I could say anything, someone interrupted us.

"Yah! Who are those people shouting and speaking English outside?! I'm eating here can't you see?"

 

Hey! Thanks for the comments and to those new subscribers out there~ Please keep on commenting guys! ^___^

Eunhyuk: My fishy~! Guess who interrupted our maknaes talk~
Donghae: Uhmm..because it involves eating..I think--wait, did you just say maknaeS?
Eunhyuk: Yep~ Henry's our maknae and Mimi's one year younger than him.
Donghae: Ohhh~ I see. :D
Both: To our lovely readers out there, do you know who interrupted our maknaes?
Donghae: If you do...uhmm...I don't know..
Eunhyuk: Just please guess who it is. ^^

.......*silence*.....

Donghae: Let's end here now~
Eunhyuk: Arasso, fishy~
Both: Please keep on supporting Super Junior, EunHae and most specially this fic~!
Donghae: PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE~
Both: Kamsahabnida~~~ *waves their hands* We are, Super Juni-EO~!