Dealing with Invincible Stress

My Stupid Life with 15 Pretty, Idiotic Guys

SEONG-MI'S POV

My mouth dropped open. And, seriously, if you've seen me, you might think that I have the whole planet Earth stuck inside my mouth. I gulped then fidgeted. What the hell did Kim Heechul just say? I shook my head harshly to erase any other weird toughts in my mind. I might think that Heechul's my mother. Oh. Darn.

My right arm which is holding my phone slumped back to my side, my hand still holding the mobile, out of utter shock. After a split of second, my hand opened slowly which means that my phone would crash on the ground. I don't know. I don't care about that phone! I have another one and my laptop is all that I need in life.

There was neither sound of crashing nor dropping. Huh? What happened? I'm not in a grassy area or so.. I looked at my back to see Henry waving my phone beside his face with his confident toothless smile.

Oh. My. Fish. "H-Henry?"

He raised his eyebrows, his cute smile not leaving, then nodded. "Yup. Here I am. All your--" he stopped. I narrowed my eyes. "I..uhm..What happened?" He scratched the back of his neck as if showing embarassment.

Then my phone rang again. Oh, right. My so-called mother. I rolled my eyes and snatched my phone from Henry. I clicked on the "answer button" hard and shouted through the phone without even thinking or contemplating. Who needs to answer Kim Heechul seriously, anyways?

"IT'S HENRY, OKAY?!" I pressed the "end button" and heaved a deep breath. I looked at Henry and saw another idiotic thing. I again rolled my eyes out of boredom and stress.

"You too?" I exclaimed as I walked to him. I held his hand and dragged us out of the place to find peace and sanity. I don't want to remember anything about before. Darn that diva.

"H-hey! What does that mean awhile ago? Why m-me?" Henry stammered as I pulled him. I didn't bother to answer; I'm already too stressed to even speak.

Then suddenly, it started to rain. Oh, Lord. I love you. But why do you hate me so much to let the sky rain? I'm too fishing stressed!

Now, it's time for Henry to pull me. He pulled me on one of the "waiting for bus" sheds--that's what I call it--and forced me to sit down. "Sit," he said. I complied (for now). I took a deep breath to rearrange my unrhytmic breathing. Another thing to handle. Why did I walk fast? I run out of breath to fast! Aish. I'm seriously being influenced by those idiots.

I bit my lower lip and closed my eyes. Henry doesn't seem to notice me. Good. Inhale....Exhale....Inhale....Exhale.... I felt my brain being squeezed. My chest weighed heavier. And instead of a rhytmic breathing pattern, my panting grew harsher. I was feeling very dizzy and cold. I was not wet by the rain, right? I leaned on Henry's shoulder for support and clutched my shirt. My breathing grew heavier and heavier by each second and I was shivering. "H-henry.."

HENRY'S POV

I looked at the opposite side of where Seong-Mi is and admired the falling rain. Heh. Another day with my Mimi, eh? I felt something weigh on my shoulder and I knew that it was Mimi. I grinned like an idiot while looking far away, dazing. Everything's going my way today~ My heart sang in glee.

"H-henry.." Mimi said in a slight whisper. Then I noticed, why does my shoulder feel so hot and why is it shaking? I looked at Mimi who was shivering and gasping for breath. I gingerly cupped her cheeks. "M-mi, are you okay?"

She gulped. "I c-can't b-breathe." I immediately carried her bridal style and went back to our dorm which is luckily a few meters from where we were.

~

I laid her on bed and took the necessary materials. I took a towel and basin then soaked the former with water, squeezing the excess out. I took out the digital thermometer on one of our first aid cabinets and went back to where Seong-Mi is.

I pulled a chair near her bed and sat on it. After, I damped her wet and sticky forehead with the towel I just wet. Oh gosh. Where the hell are the people in this house? I immediately called Ahra noona to help me. Come on! I couldn't just take off Mi's shirt unexpectedly, right? .........That sounded erted.

Oh. Whatever.

~

"Just let her rest for awhile and do anything she says," Ahra noona said while closing the door of Mi's room.

"Thanks, noona!" I shouted as she left our dorms and entered the lift. She just smiled and nodded.

I went back to Seong-Mi's room to check on her. I quietly opened her door so she won't wake up and walked like a ninja to the sit I put beside her bed awhile ago. I sat on it again and smiled. Seong-Mi looks so peaceful. She doesn't look wasted sick, now. I brushed the fringe that is covering her closed eyes away. "I should let her tie her hair up sometimes." I agreed with myself.

Her head flinched. Oh, she's awake? I stared at her face as she slowly opened her eyes and pouted.

"I got sick again." She looked at me with narrowed eyes. I chuckled at her cuteness.

I scrunched my nose at her and teased, "You know? I love you more when you're sick. But either way, I love you because you are who you are."

"What?" She shot me a confused look. I grinned.

"I said that I love you." I stuck my tongue out and exited her room leaving her frozen and speechless. I don't know what she'll think of that sudden confession but, I won't stop until she accepts me.


Dandanananananana....Oh, whatever. I don't know how you type rhytmic words. -_- So.....................................................

PLACE YOUR REVIEWS THERE BELOW! (Sorry if it's short and rushing.)

And! And! And! Have you read my oneshots? Please read them! They're my master pieces. Bwaha. No. Seriously. (I don't friggin' know how you do that "when you press this word, you'll be able to go there blablabla" /points fake gun at my head. Deal with my oldness in fashion or whatever. xD

Thanks! :DDDD