Let's just wait and see~

My Stupid Life with 15 Pretty, Idiotic Guys

HEECHUL'S POV

We entered the dorms.. Waha. I can't wait to know what he planned. But why do I have the feeling that we're forgetting something?

..think..think..think..

I thought and thought and thought...

"Hyung, are you okay?" my favorite dongsaeng asked me.

"Uhmm, I think so." I said. "But don't you think that we're forgetting something?"

He thought for a while and chuckled. "We forgot the camera!"

"Camera?"

"Ne hyung." he explained. "That's why we call it 'Secret Camera' right?"

"But we don't have cameras~" I pouted.

He chuckled again. "That's why we're gonna name it 'Secret Camera with no Cameras!'"

"Does that even make sense?"

"It's okay hyung. As long as we surprise my fellow maknaes." He smiled his killer smile. Omo~ I can't resist that smile.

"Arasso, arasso." I said. "So what's your plan?"

"You really seem clueless hyung." he chuckled. Gosh, why does he chuckle a lot? What happened to him while he was gone? 

"Of course!" I exclaimed. "You haven't even told me your plan yet."

"Ok, ok." he said. "So here's the plan..."

He explained to me his plan and I suggested some things.. Well, I'm good at it.. But I really wish Kang-In's here to help us, he's the BEST when it comes to these things.. I feel like crying. TT.TT Oh, our raccoon.. Please come back~ Well, I guess I'll see you soon....

I really do hope that this plan will work out well..

I don't doubt the plan of my favorite dongsaeng. To tell you the truth, Kibum is one of the greatest planners in Super Junior. And he really is the best actor in Super Junior.. But what I'm scared of....is... Kyuhyun. Yeah, he is the maknae and all but he is the most intelligent of all of us. If he notice what we're doing, we might be the one being tricked. You never really know..

But I hope, for once, Kyu..please be fooled..

HENRY'S POV

Why is Chullie hyung taking so long?

"Hyung, are you sure there are no fans outside?" I asked Kyu hyung. "Maybe there are fangirls that have kidnapped him already."

"It's okay Henry." He smirked. "Let's just wait and see~"

KYUHYUN'S POV

I think I know why Chullie hyung's been taking so long..

"Hyung, are you sure there are no fans outside?" Henry asked. "Maybe fangirls have kidnapped him already."

Oh henry, you are soooo innocent~

"It's okay Henry." I smirked. I think I know what he's doing..

"Let's just wait and see~"

FLASHBACK

I was playing Starcraft in my room until I heard Teukie hyung being excited about something.

"What's he excited about?" I murmured to myself.

I leaned on the door of my room, hoping to eavesdrop.

"Omo! *tooot*'s gonna comeback?"

Wait..what's the this all about? And who's toot?

"Omo, omo. I can't wait!"

"He'll come back at XX/XX/XXXX."

"But we have schedules at that time and date."

"Heechul would be here, so don't worry."

"Oh. That's great!"

END OF FLASHBACK

Ok.. I don't know who came back. But I know, for sure, that the guy who just knocked on our door is the guy Teukie hyung and Manager hyung is talking about.

And knowing Chullie hyung, he's planning something. I don't know what it is but I'll figure it out, SOON.

Waha. I'll play with it.. It's like I'm hitting three birds with one stone. I'll fool Henry, Chullie hyung and whoever that guy is at the same time. >>:)

This'll also be a good opportunity to avenge my little sister for what that Canadian has done.

I smirked. "Let's just wait and see~"


Annyeong~! Sorry for the late update. The damn sickness called writer's block has taken over my body. I don't know what to do about the 'Secret Camera' stuff. I'm still researching about it.. But I'll try to update as soon as possible.

And yeah, I've been co-authoring the fic CN V.O.I.C.E.S. as killeraegyo08, my other account. The author is ninaaziz.
Please read it~!

Eunhyuk: Kyu's gone mad.
Donghae: Ye. If it involves his sister, his games and pranking.. he goes all out.
Eunhyuk: And I'm really excited to meet Kibum already~!
Donghae: Yup. Me too~ Our CF master is coming back after a loooong time~!!
Eunhyuk: I wonder what they'll do.
Donghae: It's a good thing we have schedules at that time. *sighes*
Eunhyuk: Ye~ So let's end this now~ Please comment and subscribe!
Donghae: Wait!
Eunhyuk: What?
Donghae: I'll just remind the readers to please pray for Kyu.
Eunhyuk: What? Why?
Donghae: He got into an accident again..

    

PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE~ <3