It's His Fault, Not Mine

My Stupid Life with 15 Pretty, Idiotic Guys

(SEONG-MI'S POV)

A few days later, after the day when Henry fought with Kyuhyun. I still couldn't take that memory off of my mind till this day, after a week. Kyu, do you really want to burden me? I'm the same as you! LAZY AS HELL! Aish.

It happens frequently, anywayour fights; simple sibling fights.

"Okay, just promise me one thing," Kyuhyun said before forgiving me. His voice giving a hint of authority.

"What?" I asked, too exasperated to talk. I blew my fringe and tilted my head. "What is it?!" I asked again. I don't want another fight, brother. We just made up and you're asking for another one?!

As most could see, I hate scoldings and long talks..I WOULD ALREADY SUFFER EXPERIENCING EVEN ONE SESSION! It's a good thing I'm still alive. If not, this person in-front of me would be experiencing his worst misery ever.

"Promise me.." he said but paused in the middle. I heaved a deep breath, seriously annoyed. If he won't get straight to the point, I might just die from waiting!

"Could you—PLEASE—get straight to the point, brother? I'M DYING HERE!" I exclaimed, crossing my arms near my chest. I shot him a blood-shooting glare. "Kyu, you know most of all that I'm an impatient person, right?"

"Yeah, like Chul hyung," he muttered under his breath. I rolled my eyes. Did he think that I wouldn't hear that? I'm not a freaking idiot!

A few seconds of silence, he looked into my eyes; as if saying, 'Follow what I'm going to say, I'm your brother.'

I snorted. "And?" I sarcastically smiled.

"Could you please find a job already?"

Oh freaking gosh, Cho Kyuhyun! What kind of job do you want me to do? I've been living my life doing what you do almost everyday: play, play and PLAY! What do you expect from me?! I'm your sister! The mini Cho Kyuhyun!

I groaned as I smacked my head on the dining table of the SJ dorm's. "I hate you, Kyu," I said, my words muffled. I puffed my cheeks then pouted hoping someone would notice me.... but who would? I'm alone inside this dorm at the moment! They all have their schedules!

Aish. Why are they so busy?

Then.... ting! An imaginary light bulb appeared above my smart head.

Oh, screw that, this isn't a comical gag. What I meant is, I have an idea. "I'll just ask those twins!" I exclaimed to myself as I immediately stood from my seat; at the same time, slamming the table very hard.

I grabbed my jacket and quickly wore my shoes, not caring if my looks were fixed—I don't care; I'm pretty! (I just got this personality from a certain "evil" person. Don't blame me for this conceitedness.)

~

"Would you help me find a job? ANY JOB WOULD BE FINE!" I shouted in-front of the Kwon twins while gasping for breath. I ran here, to their entertainment building, too fast that I didn't knew that there were people that I hit. I just noticed it when I was already inside the building.

Not my fault I'm like this. I was born by my parents and a certain evil guy raised me together with him.

"U-uhh.." Don stuttered, finding the right words to say. "Job? What kind of job?" he asked. He lifted one eyebrow then fixed his gaze on mine.

His brother, Deuk, on the other hand, immediately smacked his head. Earning a pout from his minute-younger brother. "Stupid! She said that 'any job would be fine', right?" he said in a matter-of-fact tone as he looked at me showing a toothless smile.

"Please?" I tried my best to please them. "Please? Please? Please?" I sang.

But, why am I doing this? I wouldn't recieve any merit if I do this, am I wrong? Or....I don't actually know. But here's the deal. Kyuhyun was comparing me to Henry saying how he has a job and is so known across Asia while myself, always inside my room playing Starcraft and lazing around. He emphasized that we were the same age but have a big difference in our statuses: Henry, a great performer; me, a gamer. Is it my fault?!

"Prove to me that you're worth it." That sentence keeps on repeating inside my mind. And eventually, makes me remember the signature smirk Kyu always shows when he plans something evil.

I HATE YOU CHO KYUHYUN!

"Mimi? HELLO? Mimi! You alive?" I woke up from my daze to see the Kwon twins waving their hands in-front of me as if I fainted or something. I felt slight embarrassment and avoided the brothers' gaze. I saw people looking at us confused, weirded out, laughing and chuckling, and even worse, mumbling!

I gulped then looked back at Don and Deuk. "Y-yeah. I'm fine. Could you help me?" I asked again.

"Of course!" Don exclaimed happily as he jumped while holding my hand.

"But...wouldn't your brother be a better help? I mean, he's from SM Entertainment," Deuk sad earning murmurs from everyone around us.

"She's a sibling of an employee of SME?"
"She is pretty. She might be a trainee."
"Is she one of the recruits?"

I looked around for a single second and bit my lower lip. I looked at Deuk with eyes telling I hate you. "If someone knew that I'm the sister of you-know-who, I'll seriously kill you," I threatened him jokingly. "Not his real sister, also," I added, showing a disappointed expression.

The twins chuckled. "Yeah, yeah. You may not be his real sister, but seriously, you look like real siblings!"

I smiled because of that comment. I've never confessed this before, have I? Actually, being a sibling of Cho Kyuhyun is one of the best thing that ever happened in my life. I never showed it, I know, but seriously, I am so ecstatic about that fact. We may not be blood-related or whatever but I'm happy to be her younger sister whom he spoils so much.

It's not because he's famous; it's not because his rich and handsome; not because he's evil and is addicted to Starcraft (Well...a little of that reason, maybe); but because he's Cho Kyuhyun, my brother—nothing more, nothing less. I love him. He loves me. Our feelings are mutual. Period.

"Ok, ok. I'll ask him. Thanks for your help, guys! You're always here for me," I affectionately said. I nudged their shoulders and laughed with them.

"Yah! You're not leaving, are you?" Don joked while laughing.

"Why would I leave?" I smirked, still laughing.

"She's finding a job; why would she leave?" Deuk grinned. "Idiot!" he said as he ruffled his brother's hair.

"Yah!" Don pouted then slapped the hand of his brother that is destroying the style of his hair. "I hate that!" he said, fixing his hair. He mumbled words which we knew were rants, whines, and complains. We didn't mind it and just smiled because of the latter's cuteness.

Deuk looked at me, again showing a toothless smile. "So you're gonna ask your brother?"

I tought. Yeah. "I think so?" I said, questioning my thoughts. I made up my mind, though. He'll be the only one who could help me, I guess? He won't leave me alone, would he? I trust my brother.

An employee of the Kwon twins' company approached them and told that their schedule was starting in any minute so we said our 'goodbyes' and 'see ya later' and parted ways.

~

I went to the park where Hae talked to me about their new song. Laughing at that memory, I took my iTouch and listened to the song again. I sat on one of the park's benches and let the scenery drown me in its majestic sight. I savoured the smell of flowers which was newly planted by the place's gardener and let the cold breeze sweep through my skin. I shivered a bit but smiled because of my stupidity after.

It was afternoon. The sun was high up above and the birds were chirping so happily. People were talking, murmuring, doing whatever they're doing right now. I sighed. Should I call Kyu now? I pouted then continued to daze off. But wouldn't he be busy right now?

I'm bored. What should I do?

I just called Bum oppa, hoping that he wasn't busy. They have separate schedules, after all. I sighed then dialled his number.

"Hello?" I instantly smiled when he answered my call.

"Oppa! You busy? I'm bored!" I pouted, even though knowing that he couldn't see me. Well, that's an advantage, though. Never let anyone see you do aegyo, it's not cool. Kyuhyun's voice revolves my mind once again. I smirked instead.

"What do you want to do then?" I could hear him chuckling from the other line. I smiled a toothless smile.

"Hmm.." I thought. "Kyu was telling me to find a job but..." I paused, not knowing what to say anymore.

He laughed. "You want me to help you?"

"No. No," I said, "That evil guy would help me with that. I just wanted to do...uhm...something different today? I'm just bored. SERIOUSLY bored."

"Hmm...I don't know of anything different. Ask Heechul hyung. He knows, A LOT."

"Should I?" I asked. I know that Heechul is a 4D type of person, but I don't quite get along with him. Being alone with him is kind of...awkward? I don't know. He's evil, like me, but he's weird—VERY weird.

"Miina, you there?" Bum oppa's voice woke me from my daze. Why am I always day dreaming this day?

"Uhm.. OK. I'll take your advice. I'll call Heechul. Is he busy right now?"

"I don't know. Maybe not? But it won't hurt if you make one call, right? You make good excuses, even." I heard him laughing again.

"So you want me to take the risk?" I said, feeling lazy.

"Mhm," he said then hung up.

I looked at my phone, frustrated. Oh right, Kibum. Just do that. Yes, do that. You're waiting for your death.

I sighed then just called Heechul, not minding the consequences. This will make my day not boring anyways. I'll just bear with it.

"Answer me," Heechul said as he answered my call.

"Huh?" I was confused. Did he take me as someone else? "Chul, this is Seo—"

"Kibum or Henry?" he immediately asked.

"Wha...?"

(KIBUM'S POV)

I was talking with Miina when Heechul hyung got my phone and ended the call.

Speaking of. I turned to look at him—he was at my back—and said, "Hyung, we were just talking about you. Why'd you get my phone? Anything wrong?"

"Was that Seong-Mi?" he asked with a serious face.

"Yes, why?"

His phone rang and when he looked at the caller, it was...

"Seong-Mi." He smirked.

What's with hyung today? Is he planning something or what? His evil tricks again?

I just looked at him taking the call with my eyes full with confusion.

"Answer me," he said, not even saying a single greeting.

"Hyung—"

He placed a finger on his mouth and smiled sweetly. That smile...what does that mean?

"Kibum or Henry?" he asked Miina through the phone.

I was shocked. My eyes widened immediately. "H-hyung, what?"


This wasn't beta-ed! Sorry! I'm too lazy. -_- DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE LONG COMMENTS OKAY? I LOVE YOU GUYS! I'LL UPDATE SOONER IF I RECIEVE LOTS! Ehe. >:3

PS. That girl in the pic is Seong-Mi. :D

RANDOM: (8212011)

To the very first person whom I called "bias" in SJ... To the person who owned one of the most precious smiles I've ever seen.. To the owner of one of the handomest face that I've seen in my entire life... To you, Kim Kibum... I wish you a very happy birthday. I hope that everything to go your way, to go as you planned it to be. But...if there's one request I would want you to grant..even just a single request.. I would wish that you would be with SJ promoting their 5th album.. I just wish. I want you to be happy...with them.

I really miss you, you know?

I support you in every decision you make; for all your brothers do that too. We will never ever ever leave your side. NEVER. Remember: we're always here for you, your self-proclaimed family. SJ and ELFs are ONE, right? We will never never never leave you till forever, or even those days after that.

I love you forever, Kibum. So please... just one wish..

Again, Happy birthday. :)