Fishy to the Rescue!

My Stupid Life with 15 Pretty, Idiotic Guys

Woot! Woot! I'm soooooooooooooo happy today! We have no classes today, I reached 100 subs, Mr. Simple's teaser and songs were released and... I'm just really ecstatic!


 

(SEONG-MI'S POV)
 

"I'm really going to kill you this time, Henry." Kyu fixed a blood-shot glare on Henry's orbs. Henry was scared, I think. But who wouldn't be? IT'S KYUHYUN'S GLARE! CHO KYUHYUN!

 
"U-uhm.. Kyu.." I tried to stop Kyu. I gulped. "Lookie here.. That was nothing. You just misunderstood."
 
"Get away from this, Miina." he said, still glaring at Henry.
 
Oh no, the "fight' has really started.
 
"But Kyu--"
 
"I SAID STAY AWAY FROM THIS!" He finally exploded.
 
I gulped then looked at Henry who was....smirking? "Henry..." I murmured. I want to help. I mean, Henry done nothing wrong but why is Kyuhyun treating him like this?
 
I really wanted to help, but couldn't.
 
I left the dorms, passing by Henry. I took a glimpse of his face to still see a smirking person. What is he thinking? I sighed then completely left.
 
(HENRY'S POV)
 
Oh so Kyuhyun's really asking for it know, huh? Then let's start it.
 
"Hey Kyu, is there a problem?" I asked like there was nothing bad happening. I acted innocently.
 
"Oh, you don't know?" He smirked. "Then let me show you." He walked to me and almost punched me but, his fist a few inches near my face, I stopped him.
 
"Come on. Haven't you experienced this already? The over-protective brother thingy? And you already got Alex! Aish."
 
"Don't tell me that because this is DIFFERENT!" he emphasized.
 
"How would it be different? Kyu, you know me since but why don't you trust me?" I also exploded. "I haven't played with girls in my whole life!"
 
"So what do you mean, huh?" He removed his hand from my tight grasp. "Are you implicating THAT to me?!"
 
"I'm s-sorry, Kyu. I just meant that please, just trust me. I won't, and never will, hurt your sister." I said with sincerity. I'm really serious this time. If I still don't get Kyuhyun's permission in dating Seong-Mi then I don't know what I would do anymore, it's either that I die or just simply break down.
 
"Hyung... please.."
 
Kyuhyun sighed then glared at me again. "I'll think about it," was the only sentence he said then left to his room.
 
Aish. I bit my lower lip and looked at my side. What the hell did I do? Did i just continued that fight?
 
Now what will Seong-Mi think of me?
 
(SEONG-MI'S POV)
 
Here I am, sulking, outside our dorms.
 
There was this window where you could see the scenery outside, that's where I'm leaning to right now. And great, it's sunset. What an emotional scene.
 
I plugged in my earphones and started to listen to music. I just listened on whatever is on. And guess what that song it is? Storm. Yes, the new song of Super Junior in their upcoming album; 5jib as you call it. That very emotional song. Why is it even on my iTouch?
 
Then a person appeared in-front of my face.
 
Aish. Heechul.
 
I just continued to listen and eventually, tears started to fall from my eyes. Why do they need to fight because of that shallow reason? It's not like I'm going to die if Henry and I started dating, right?
 
Why is Kyuhyun so over-protective of me if he also experienced the feeling that Henry felt?
 
Why?
 
This song is so sad... Very, very sad.. Or so I think it is? It's a lovely song too, on the other hand.
 
Aish. Why am I listening to this?
 
I exited the building where the SJ dorm's are and decided to go to a nearby park and throw out my feelings. I went and saw Hae there. Great, the day when I want to be invincible that's when you guys show up.
 
I tried to escape from his sight as much as possible, but who could escape from the fish?
 
"Seong-Mi!" he shouted as he signaled me to come to him.
 
Oh come on fangirls, why aren't you coming? Didn't you just hear the voice of your beloved Donghae of Super Junior? Come on, save me just this time!
 
I walked slowly to his side, looking around to find any people. BUT WHY AREN'T THERE ANY? God, do you hate me this much?
 
I gulped then sat beside Hae. "W-why?"
 
He looked at me and tilted his head. He started to pout. "Why do your eyes seem swollen?" He wiped my dry tears using his handkerchief. I took off the earphones from my ears and placed the gadget in my pocket.
 
I turned my back on him. "I-it's nothing." I tried hard not to stutter and start crying again but my body doesn't allow me to.
 
Tears started to fall again from my eyes. I gulped.
 
"Mi.. you okay?" Hae held my right shoulder and asked. "You don't seem okay? Did something happen?" he asked again.
 
"Come on, talk to Donghae oppa."
 
Oppa? When did he start thinking that I treat him as an oppa?
 
I looked at him and bit my lower lip. "It's really nothing.."
 
"No, it's not! Look at you! You look so wasted and tired." He scolded me as he fixed my hair and wiped my tears. Is he my mother now?
 
"Come on tell me! Please?" he pleaded.
 
"But.."
 
"TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He pouted and acted like a child.
 
Does this guy really have multiple personalities?
 
"Kyuhyun and..." I sighed. "Henry fought." I finally said.
 
"Why?"
 
"Because... you remember when you weren't allowing Kyu to date Alex? Well.. that.. kinda happened.."
 
Then he looked at his feet, maybe regretting things, "Oh..yeah.. Then?"
 
"Well, I really don't know what actually happened because Kyu told me to stay outside the dorms. But I still heard their shouts and fight. I couldn't take it then so I just cried. As you can see.." A fake smile creeped my face.
 
"Do you know our new song? Walkin'? Have you heard it?" he asked.
 
Now where did that come? Why did he suddenly changed the topic?
 
"Err.. yes?" I answered, unsure. I remember hearing it but not whole.
 
"It's lyrics goes like this right: I’m walkin’ to the day, I’m walkin’ to the day eh eh eh eh I’m walkin’ to the day  I’m walkin’ to the day eheh eh eh~" he started to sing.
 
"Ah!" I immediately smiled. "I remember that song! I remember hearing that when Kyu was singing it with Yesung! It has such a nice beat but.."
 
"It sounds like another song right? But it's entirely different still." He smiled at me. "You know, Mi, sometimes, there are things that are the same but is entirely different; like this song for example," he said, "But it still makes your heart sing, right? The first line, maybe, might struck your feelings. 'I'm walkin' to the day' may mean as you're walking to that road where you'll feel happiness or whatever you'll see there that'll make you jump for joy. It may be like that for me, or for you. It's different for all."
 
He continued to sing, "One Step neorbeun paranhaneul One Step meolli boineun kkeut  I'm walkin' naeil dake doel geogin eodikkaji geogin eodikkajilkka~"
 
"One step," he continued to explain, "Take one step further, slowly, you'll see different things."
 
He laughed. "Actually, I don't know what this advice has to do with your problem. My mind may be unstable right now." He laughed again. "Just think positive, it'll be okay!" He held my shoulder. "Don't cry anymore okay? Donghae is always here for you! Never cry or else I'll cry too." He joked, smiling.
 
"Ok, I'll never cry again. Thanks Hae." I smiled.
 
"Sure!"
 
"But may I ask? Why aren't there people in this park? Isn't this a public place?"
 
"Oh right! I forgot! This place is closed because I reserved it."
 
Huh? "You could reserve a public park? Wha-wha??"
 
He stood then looked around. "I saved this place for me and Hyukkie, why isn't he still coming?"
 
"I don't understand anything."
 
"No need to understand, just go with the flow." He smiled at me again. "Aish. Hyuk! Where the fish are you?!"
 
He looked at me, wide-eyed.
 
"What?"
 
"How did you enter this place if I reserved it? Oh my gosh! The security of this place is so low!" he exclaimed and ran to somewhere. The guard's post maybe?
 
I chuckled. "Yah! Lee Donghae, leaving me here!" I shouted then smirked.
 
I plugged my earphones again and listened to Walkin' as I went back to the dorms. Now I must face Henry and Kyu.
 
"Georeummada meoreojyeo geumankeum meollimeolli geotdaga hanbeonjjeum balgire neomeojimyeon na dasigeum teolmyeon dwae eh eh eh  achimen ichyeojineun kkummankeum jakkujakku ichyeojyeo gal sungandeul jigeumui geuriumdo i apeumdo modu~"

Hope you like it because... that just came to my mind awhile ago. xD Ehe.

For 5jib's songs... I RECOMMEND THAT YOU ALL LISTEN TO ALL THE SONGS! ESPECIALLY: STORM, GOOD FRIENDS, WALKIN' AND SUNFLOWER!! My favorite songs as of now! Better listen to it!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!