With EVIL Kyu

My Stupid Life with 15 Pretty, Idiotic Guys

HENRY'S POV

Ok Henry.. Breathe in, breathe out. I took of my sunglassess, hoping she, and ONLY she, would recognize me.

I thought of seeing a shocked fangirl...but all I could see was a smirk.

"Sorry. But I still don't know you." she said.

You, what? You don't know Henry Lau of Super Junior-M? The maknae and the cutest of them all?

Ok Henry. Chill.. She might be a ShaWol, a Cassie, a Perf(x)tion, a SONE, a Primadonna, Hottest, I am, Kiss Me, B2uty, A+, V.I.P. or..I should stop before I say all the fanclubs' names. But, aish! Why wouldn't she know Super Junior, the most famous boyband in Asia..or maybe in the whole world?

"Oh, I'm sorry.." I tried to act nice, but in the inside...'You freakin' girl!'

Chill Henry, chill. She doesn't know you, so? It's not like she stole something from you..
Gah! I'm not really good with girls.

"Uhh...but can I still know the answer to my question?" I continued to ask her nicely.

"I'm sorry; what's your question again?" she smiled. Woah~ People can change, ALOT, in a few seconds.

"I asked if this is the gate for the flight for Seoul, South Korea?"

"Yah..." she stood up. Why do I remember Kyuhyun hyung all of a sudden? "...do you think I'm a freaking information counter?!" As I said..people can change alot in a few seconds, especially this girl.

She sat again and fixed her stuffs.

Gah! Why did I forget that there are information counters existing in this world???

I bowed to her. Well, she DID help me... And left.

SEONG-MI'S POV

Waha~ I love doing this to people.                                              

It's so fun~

Thanks my dear, evil childhood friend,

Cho Kyuhyun...

...for teaching me.

FLASHBACK (Still Seong-Mi's POV)

When I was still a child, I really didn't have any friends. I was timid and quiet back then, so no children talked to me.

BUT my life changed when I met this kid, actually he's an oppa, Cho Kyuhyun.

We studied at the same elementary school. I was his hubae and he was my sunbae. Typical isn't it?

We're total opposites, he was popular around the school, I was a nobody.

Things changed when my mother introduced me to him, we became closer.

His father and my mother had a relationship, so he treated me like his younger sister.

He taught me many things, how to interact and deal with people and other stuffs.

But my favorite learning from him...is being EVIL.

"Hey Mimi, can you help me with my problem?" Kyu asked.

I don't call him oppa 'coz he doesn't like it. He said that if I want to be evil like him, I shouldn't call others, well..those close to me, oppa, unnie, sunbaenim and more.

"Do I need to help you with pranking again?" I said sarcastically.

He always asks for my help when pranking. Yes, we all know he can do it by himself..but he's so lazy that he asks me to do it while he only plans it. Yeah, I'm the one who is always in danger. He can't ask another person because he doesn't want to cause anymore problems. Yeah right.. -_____- And I am the only person he can treat like a slave. But even though he treats me like that, I still love him. He did train me after all....

(A/N: No, she's not a masochist and Kyu's not a saddist. Let's just think that this is how they treat themselves as 'so-called' siblings. :D)

"Are you going to help me or not?"

"Arasso, Kyu."

 

Our days passed by pranking random people. So fun~ Hmm.. I think you're asking why we haven't been caught yet.

These are the reasons:

1. I'm with Kyuhyun, the EVIL Cho Kyuhyun.
2. We're good. We're actually like professionals, not to brag about it. X3
3. WE WILL NEVER-EVER-EVER BE CAUGHT.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Sigh... I miss Kyu.

Aigo! I need to board the plane now!!

I quickly ran to the...whatever you call it and went inside the plane.

"First time riding alone, huh?" I mumbled to myself.

I looked for my seat..Hah! Found it~

I quickly sat down and prepared myself.

I looked at my left to see if someone's sitting, none~! I looked at my right, yep, I'm sitting in the middle, there's a person sitting. Waha~ He's sleeping.

Why does this guy look so familiar? I quickly took off his sunglassess. Why wear them inside the plane? I looked at him and to my surprise....

Isn't this the guy who asked me awhile ago?

 

Waha~ Thanks to those new subscribers out there. :D Please keep on commenting! I love long comments~ Keke~ X3

And here's a new segment..!

Eunhyuk: Hey guys!
Donghae: Hey~
Eunhyuk: 'Coz we don't have much screen time in this fic..
Donghae: ..and we know you readers out there love us so much..
Both: Our loving author gave us this segment~!!
*applause*
Eunhyuk: So we're gonna do the preview for the next chappie right, fishy?
Donghae: Yep, that's right hyukkie. So shall we start?
Eunhyuk: Okay! So...uhmm..what do we say?
Donghae: Hmm...just say anything! This is OUR segment, right? *smirks*
Author: Aigo! I gave you this segment 'coz I know you guys are good at this. We have no time anymore! Just continue it in the next chapter, arasso?
Both: Arasso.. *pouts*
Author: Waha~ So see you--
Eunhyuk and Donghae: NEXT TIME!
Author: Yah! No one cuts me!

-___- Kay...KEEP ON THOSE SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS COMING GUYS!

PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE~