Minjung 'Michael' Cho

My Stupid Life with 15 Pretty, Idiotic Guys

SEONG-MI'S POV

"Oh. The kiss." Kyu suddenly said.

My eyes widened. Kyu..you're dead.

"What kiss?" unni asked.

"Mimi and Henry's." he smirked. Smirk all you want Kyu because nothing will happen. Unni loves me MORE.

Noona looked at Henry and I with a shocked expression. Don't worry Kyu, I know the outcome of what you said. I smirked.

"OHMAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIGAAAAAAAAHD!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Unni squealed in glee. I swear! I SERIOULSY SWEAR! That scream just killed me. -.-

"Unni! Chill!" I calmed her down.

She breathe. "Oh my gosh. Did you really do that?!" she smiled widely and then hugged me tightly.

"Our Mimi's grown up!!!!"

"UWAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" a child cried from outside the dorms. Do we have neighbors? O.O No, wait. I know that voice.

"Why the fish is there a baby, a child or whatever you call him outside our dorms?!" someone shouted.

"UWAAA!!!" the child cried more.

"Aigoo! Don't cry! Here, hyung will carry you." Another voice said.

"OMO!" unni exclaimed.

"What now?!" Kyu whined.

"Who's the child?" Henry asked.

"Who just made the baby cry?!" I asked, shocked.

Ara unni sighed. "Ok. Chill guys. Let me open the door first."

As soon as unni opened the door, we saw Heechul and Hae carrying a baby. A very familiar baby.....

...........................

"OMO! CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I squealed. BUT! Not like my sister's squeal.

Chael, Minjung Kim..err..Cho, is my brother..my REAL brother. He was left with our relatives in America while mom and I were doing this 'Love Travel' stuffs.. -__- That's why I'm this excited to meet him~

I ran to Hae and got Chael from him. "Omo! Chael you've grown so much~ How old are you now?" I said in Korean.

Chael looked at me with a confused face.

"*cough* Our Baby Michael here doesn't understand Korean." unni said.

"Aww. That's better~" I smiled.

"He's your brother?" Hae smiled at Chael. "What's his name?"

"Kim..err..Cho Minjung. Michael is his English name." we continued to play with Chael.

"Chael has grown so much since we last saw him~" Kyu went near to Chael.

Chael was starting to cry...

"UWAAAAAAAA!!!!"

"Wha-why????" Kyu complained.

"Kyu, you look evil." Heechul teased. "The child is innocent, not like you. He's an angel~"

"You're a devil Kyu~" Henry also and went nearer to us. "May I carry him?"

"Sure." I smiled and handed Chael to Henry.

"So~ You guys can take care of Chael right?" Ara unni asked.

"Ne~" we all replied.

"So I can go now??"

"Ne~"

"Omo. Really?? Byeeeiiii~~!" then she left the dorms.

"Where is Noona going?" Hae asked.

"DATE." Kyu and I both said.

"Oh."

"Where's Heenim?" Henry asked.

"Maybe in his room, isolating himself with Heebum and Baengsin." Hae said.

"Oh."

"By the way... If Chael has an English name, how 'bout you, Seong-Mi?" Henry asked me.

"It's MINA. M-I-N-A" I spelled it out.

"Oh. Figures." he smirked.

"Aish. Why does Chael doesn't want to go with me?" Kyu whined while sulking.

"You're a devil, Kyu~ A devil." Hae teased again. "You even stole my Alex from me~" he pouted.

"Haha. Why won't you talk with Chael instead?" Henry suggested. "It might help."

"I don't speak English..uhmm..fluently." he continued to whine.

I smirked. This should be fun~


ANYEEEEEEEEOOOOOOONG! Jae here~~ It has been soooooooooooo long~ x) PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!

I LOVE THE NEW SUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY FOR THE OH-SO-SHORT CHAPTER/UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!!!! ^__________^

SO MANY EXCLAMATION POIIIIIINTSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! xDD

Hae: Kyu is the most evil person in the whole world!!!!! *complain* *complain*
Hyuk: You still have me, Hae. Don't worry. *hugs Hae*

PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE~ <3 13 as a GROUP, 15 as a FAMILY~ !! ^^