I Wanna Love You Part 1

My Stupid Life with 15 Pretty, Idiotic Guys

SEONG-MI'S POV

I sat on my bed, speechless and frozen. What the hell did Henry just say? Well, obviously it's something about love or whatever or blah. Wait....LOVE?

I immediately stood up and headed to his room when suddenly I tripped on something. I fell flat on the floor, biting my lower lip and groaning mentally. I cursed and mumbled incoherent words as I pushed myself up the floor. I crossed my arms on my chest and shouted with closed eyes, "YAH! YAH! Mr. HENRY LAU!! Get out of your room NOW!" I harshly kicked the thing that tripped me - Kyuhyun's Starcraft - without looking at it. (I have my own so I don't need to worry.) "And I mean it, NOW!" I continued shouting.

After a few seconds, I heard footsteps. I looked at Henry's room and saw him walking towards me, scratching the back of his neck showing embarassment. "Yes?" he sheepishly said while smiling his innocent smile at me. I rolled my eyes and walked towards him, my hands on my hips.

"What the hell did you say?"

I saw him bite his lower lip and entwined his hands at his back. "U-uhmm...what?" he stammered. Gosh. This is making me insane!

"You confessed to me earlier, didn't you?" I raised an eyebrow at him and tried hard not to stutter. Fortunately, I didn't.

He sighed and held my shoulders. He bore his gaze on mine and I suddenly felt quite hot. No, I don't like him. The hell! He's just a chipmunk who's furry! That's all! And animals with fur can make people warm, right? That's it right? RIGHT?

"I know that I must only like you, not love you so suddenly but...." He paused then gulped. He held me tighter as he continued, "I couldn't resist you. Your endearing ways, your beautiful smile, your unique personality, your glistening eyes. Everything about you, I couldn't resist. I just really love you. I do. I love you Kim Miina Seongten. I really do."

Cue my jaw dropping down the floor.

.

.

.

Let's just wait till Kyuhyun comes back.

Oh gosh, Kyu! I need your help! Wahh! Come here, please. I'm sorry for kicking your precious game! COME BACK!

I mentally counted for five seconds. But, unfortunately, my hero brother didn't come. So much for begging for forgiveness, huh?

I looked at the "fascinating" floor and gazed at it, admiring it as if it was some piece of artifact. Oh~ The floor's beautiful!

Suddenly, Henry shaked me lightly. "Mi, listen to me.... I just want to love you, can't I? Even if you don't love me back. But please accept me...." he trailed off. I bit my lower lip again and continued to "admire" the said floor. If you didn't care if I would love you back, why the hell did you say it? Why'd you need to ask permission? You're making this hard for me, Henry!

Actually, I never know how to love. I just had crushes and few idols, but that's just it. Nothing more. I never had any decent relationships. None. Only one, but I ended up broken because all I knew that the guy just used me. But I still loved him, and I still do now. This is quite random but, I can't accept Henry - even if I wanted to - since there's still a guy inside my heart. And even that guy hurt me to bits, I would still accept him and forgive him. As long as he comes back to me.

I closed my eyes shut. And all I knew, I was crying. I bowed my head lower so that Henry wouldn't see me. I don't want him to suddenly wipe my tears and comfot me. No, that would be too much for my liking.

"Yo! Listen up! This is my tragic story. Just to break into my heart." My phone suddenly rang. I quickly got it from my pocket and looked at the caller, not minding Henry.

I answered the phone, still avoiding Henry, with a quite hoarse voice from my outburst awhile ago.

Zhou Mi gege.... Why'd he call?

"Gege~" I faked my voice.

"Seong-Mi.." he sounded worried. I blinked my eyes.

"Yes?"

"Jaeji...he's back. And he's looking for you."

My eyes suddenly widened and my heart beated hundred times per second. Ji is back.. Ji is really back! And he's looking for me! Oh my gosh!!! What do I do??

I smiled widely and looked in front of me. As I caught a glimpse of the confused and depressed Henry, my smiled turned into a frown.

Why does my life have to be this hard?


Sorry for the short update~ Who's Jaeji? And who's the guy who broke Seong-Mi's heart? Will she accept Henry in the end? What measures will Henry take to make her love him? Find out in the next update!

Oh, guys! Add me up in LJ: imperfectlyevil.

Thanks~ :DD

PLACE YOUR REVIEWS BELOW!!